• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

James Sparrow

Smash Master
No, there's only like 10 of us that still play melee. Thing is, those 10 are the more experienced in the community. Hence, we are more likely to travel to tourneys like this. I'll do brawl mm's too.

I play falco in melee and zss in brawl.

Uli

Smash Champion
hey james i might do a 1 dollar MM with you if i has extra cash mmkay!
melee that is

Tyser

Smash Champion
Good shit. Ill be down for both. I wonder how much money I should bring to this friggin tournament seeing as I guess Im gonna be doing a bunch of money matches.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Actually it wouldn't be too horrible. I talked to Fall and there's a good chance he'll be kreeping, as will V2k. Also if JBM and Yosh come they can technically count as IA. :laugh:

Also, if that diddyk dude comes I'm going to shit on him. Like some gigantic elephant shit.

I'll probably do however money matches I can support at the time. I'm pretty poor games right now. :ohwell:

:083:

Echo

Smash Champion
I will take up any MMs in Melee, if anyones nterested. Just see me at the tourney, nobody ever goes through with set-up ones anyway...

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Any smash fan will appreciate 1:18 on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZwfArlfouk

that video shows the power of the gan-thunder descending from the heavens as it smites the duo falcons straight to hell....

Joker thanks for putting these vids up, even though they almost always contain me losing, except for the mk ditto where I got some redemption after that razor challenge defeat....

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm assuming that we are doing both melee and brawl crews because there is demand for both.
I don't know how it's going to work out if people want to do regional crews though.
:020:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Any Brawl fan will appreciate 1:18 on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZwfArlfouk

that video shows the power of the gan-thunder descending from the heavens as it smites the duo falcons straight to hell....

Joker thanks for putting these vids up, even though they almost always contain me losing, except for the mk ditto where I got some redemption after that razor challenge defeat....
Fixed because Smash refers to 64 and Melee only.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
64, melee, or brawl should appreciate the almighty power of ganondorf....

Joker and Luger, I feel I speak for jlo when I say that we want a rematch against team ike. We will be team star fox again, but we want that rematch nonetheless....

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ehhh, it's Brawl though. So I cant really appreciate it :-P. The game is fun, but nothing is ever epic quite honestly.

Echo

Smash Champion
I don't know if we should crew battle... we wouldnt even get to play...
JBM always goes in first, then nobody else gets to play... its not fair...
i actually want to play plz kthx

and then if it was brawl... then tyser would **** everyone with ice climbers or some random ****... that is if JBM would be kind enough to let him play

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ this dude speaks what is the truth. but since i won't be there this weekend i will let echo start the crew battle and let tyser poop everyone in brawl.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Dayam.... MN u guys reading all this? NE is talkin serious smack! Better be ready come time to play them in Melee! :laugh:

Anyone wanna 5v5 crew battle my crew in Brawl tho? :)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
idk, his Ic's lost to blank first thing........on bridge of eldin
You dont even understand the amount of **** I did bro. Did you even watch the match? I was SHITTING!

Then I got stage ***** :S. Bridge was banned since Brawl was released. I dunno why it was randomly legal this time around. Also thank god Hanonbow is banned because when I was in MN that stage was legal and I got stage fucked there also.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
You dont even understand the amount of **** I did bro. Did you even watch the match? I was SHITTING!

Then I got stage ***** :S. Bridge was banned since Brawl was released. I dunno why it was randomly legal this time around. Also thank god Hanonbow is banned because when I was in MN that stage was legal and I got stage fucked there also.
Rofl yea... but hey you DID pick that stage tho.. ;)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
My "crew" picked that stage because they thought I was going to use King Dedede :S. I wanted to go to Corneria. Also I might be playing ICs at this tournament now. Ive seen some disturbingly rigged shit with them and it looks like it will devastate souls.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hey MN! Sorry bout this, but family things popped up and I can't house you Friday. I'm sure Joker is more than welcome to invite you into his home. I was really hoping on a Melee STD. Again, sorry.

Tyser

Smash Champion
You guys can house at my place too if you want. I live in NE though :-P. We're gonna have STDs at my house Friday to warm up. Melee and Brawl.

Top Bottom