• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
PSN Data storage.

Except.. That was just an impulsive notion. I think the max data you can hold via PSN data storage is 800MB. Just copy all your data to it and when you get your PS3 back (or get a new one entirely) copy it back to your storage device.
You need PSNplus to do that which is stupid but SONY was giving a 30 day one part of the welcome back pack but I was waiting till I really needed it but turns out they don't have it anymore T.T
But luckily I was able to back up my save data to my PSP since I wanted to save my game data not everything and each file was not more then 200 kb so yay.

Oh and Joker, you can stay the night after the tourney this weekend if you come. I know my sister wants to see some of your Dante combos(and I want her to learn something more than BnB)
This will be kool and I'm always up for playing Marvel but it's up to Colin since he's the one driving but I know he doesn't work monday so he just might plus Ngamer said we should go Saturday and stay at jays so yeah I need to talk to him and see what's up ^.^

I'm going to be around this weekend, but it seems that most people won't be. I have the entirety of Friday open, and possibly Thursday night. Anybody available?
OMG YES, here's what's happening if you show up Thursday that be kool since Sekou is coming plus is the usual get together, Friday works too since I'm pretty sure everyone will show up again, Saturday if we do end up going and we stay at jays it won't be till late, Sunday we going to the tourney if i'm not mistaken so you should tag along it be sweet Why So Serious?
So yeah that's pretty much what's going on so we should at least be able to play Thursday-Saturday <(^.^<)

Also could someone give me a ride to Fedex I need to mail my PS3 it will be much appreciated.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm so up to play, can someone give me more details about the tourney on Sunday? What time does it start? Location...who all is going (Is all of DSM going again?, Is more of eastern Iowa gonna show up this time?!?! :))..etc...who needs a ride who doesn't, etc. Last time Dustin, Brandon and I rode together.

@Brandon: Am I correct in assuming we are teaming, assuming we both are in attendance?

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
Creepin' on the boards as always.

There's a tournament this Sunday? Where? I may be able to muster up a small group of Grinnellians to go...

@Greg: Good luck at Nationals. I expect to see plenty of Iowans topping. I expect to see ALL of you up there. Bring honor to our humble little state. =P

@Anyone: If there is a tournament this Sunday...would anyone like to team should there be doubles? I generally just team with a random person from Grinnell, so I'd like to see how well I'd do at an impromptu team that doesn't include someone from Grinnell. >.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
QRS said his tournament won't be this weekend. There is a thread on the boards somewhere-- the date is wrong.
This actually makes me happy (sorry everyone else), because now I can try to get Sunday off to actually go.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm very confused. There is a tournament, and now there isn't? Where was it going to be at anyways?

I can be there for Thursday evening (tonight) and Friday most definitely. On Saturday I have a friend's bachelor party in Des Moines (the reason I am back + Mom's birthday). Sunday I was planning on heading back to Laurens, but that is negotiable.

BPx

Smash Lord
I work Friday 5-close, Saturday 9-3, and sunday ?-?

I'll be over for games tonight though, lets get some good matches. Jake do you wanna team for a set or two? Joker always steals you all night ;)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
u saw what i did thar
hahak

QRS said his tournament won't be this weekend. There is a thread on the boards somewhere-- the date is wrong.
WHAT?! I'm so sad now.

I'm very confused. There is a tournament, and now there isn't? Where was it going to be at anyways?
There was suppose to be one at Cedar Rapids or around there

Jake do you wanna team for a set or two? Joker always steals you all night ;)
OH HELL NO! It's the only time I enjoy playing doubles and you going to take that away from me T.T
Also Razor and I are going to be playing non stop >.<

Something for the lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=8hF8nLnz0ys&annotation_id=annotation_188092

Kuares

Pizza
Lol yeah, the things that happen when I'm offline. I'll have the tourney at my place Sunday if people are hype for it, lol.

Let's have it at 12:00 with people coming at 11 or something. People still know my address? 2235 24th Street, Marion. I know my place would be better than Jay's for a tournament.

Yeah let's do it.

BPx

Smash Lord
you want me to be your partner and the ONLY time you enjoy doubles is when you team with razor? i'll just team with people who actually want to play with me then ;)

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
overtheunder

im drivin up to QRS's on sunday so if you want a spot in the car let me know. 4 max besides myself;o

edit: im assuming brandon and dustin are both already coming but not sure, maybe dustin will drive too if we get enough people.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Lol yeah, the things that happen when I'm offline. I'll have the tourney at my place Sunday if people are hype for it, lol.
Oh hell yeah specially cause Razor may go and I'll definitely want to team for this good old Why So Serious? ^.^

Also I'm ok to assume that there will be Mahvel o.0

you want me to be your partner and the ONLY time you enjoy doubles is when you team with razor? i'll just team with people who actually want to play with me then ;)
I'm saying is the only time I'm not bother by Sekou's talk cause when is you and me we just hate it and don't even play right most of the time >.<

im drivin up to QRS's on sunday so if you want a spot in the car let me know. 4 max besides myself;o
I'm taking a spot for sure >.0

That is MY saying.
I have no idea what you talking about I never even heard you said it once 0.0

So yeah GG guys I LOVE TEAMING WITH RAZOR.
We don't even play and we have such a good synergy best thing tonight was Yoshi's grab release to Samus Dair to regrab you just had to be there XD

PortCity

Smash Ace
WOW...my "trash talk" is still an issue? I don't even say crap nowadays... All I do is laugh and say "I suck" or "I'm a bad man"...that's it...

HOWEVER

If anyone deserves an apology it's Chris....hahaha Skizm you aren't a female with loose morals...I didn't mean to call you that :)...I was just mad we lost. You DK was killing stuff until it just died early :)

BUT

If we go to the tourney haha, bring headphones...i'm telling ya'll now :)

PortCity

Smash Ace
My favorite trash talk highlight of last night. The match is over. Dustin's team wins. He checks the stats, three kills on my Olimar. Dustin looks at me and says "Thanks for the kills, Se'kou." Oh gosh that was funny, lol. Dustin got me good with that one :)

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
The best kill of the night was the quad roll to up b on Chris lololol. (that was for you Colin)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
People should just stop complaining about the trash talk. Grow up ffs. Deal with it, you'll encounter it in tournaments, if anything sek'ou is giving you good experience for later on.

Top Bottom