• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BPx

Smash Lord
Will there be people playing all night Joker? If not people can come over to my place if you want.
I just want to play with erryone :O

and Jay, Falco dittos? I've been playing him for 3 days now, so I'm a pro, right?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Someone play Phoenix against me all weekend PLZ.

ONE LAST THING: Blank or Joker teach me Dante rofl. I need a character with a teleport and I don't how some of his moves work. I can bold cancel and crap. I just don't know how to make certain moves come out lmao.
Blank can play you with Phoenix. As for Dante pretty sure both Blank and I can teach you stuff but are you wanting to use him for anti phoenix cause I'll probably go with Dormamu he has a teleport and supposedly he's good against Phoenix although I think Dante can too but his best trick will be X-factor to Lv. 3

Well, I guess I'll show up also. I have gotten some sleep so I'll be ready to play now! :) Only catch I'll be showing up Saturday at 9 pm...still worth my time?
Will there be people playing all night Joker? If not people can come over to my place if you want.
I just want to play with erryone :O
Well the thing is we can play all night if we want to is just that the problem is people get too excited every once in a while and shout which is understandable but yeah that kinda ruins things.

We could go to Brando's but 2 things first how late are people going to be staying will you guys stay all night, second will people want to move from point A to B in the middle of games o.0

So yeah it will really be up to people the option is there cause since is on a Saturday people will probably be here around noon? which brings up a question what time are people actually showing up, if Twink doesn't post I'll text him about it <(^.^<)

@Pcity: lol you stole my idea I was actually looking to team with Twink a while back but he hadn't shown for a while so yeah XP

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Picking up on some Wofl I see.
I'm spacies for life remember it also I frenquently go to the Wolf boards every day only 2nd to the Falco boards that's all.

Edit; Why everyone trying 2 learn Falco and his tricks while I haven't even got BDACUS down FML.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol the NE reverse john-out. Everyone money match me (and I guess I'll mm you for $5 joker...)

Twintail

Smash Cadet
Hey, so Yink and NGamer, do you guys mind if I carpool with you tomorrow? I'm guessing you'd have room if it's just you two and QRS, I'd pitch in for gas money and such.

-Leroy Brown

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have no plans of going to this cause of money and my family are finally moving out of our current house this weekend.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace

Likely excuse this reminds me of a certain someone I know who will say he'll come down but always john at last second >.>
zash
Haha, I didn't even need to see the spoiler. Don't worry, ima drag him down with me when I come to visit and stuff. He will have no choice.

@CBK: Don't worry, I will have plenty of money to spend on the wonders of Japan ;)

All Im getting when I get back besides a car is a new pair of blades, soccer cleats and that should be it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey, so Yink and NGamer, do you guys mind if I carpool with you tomorrow? I'm guessing you'd have room if it's just you two and QRS, I'd pitch in for gas money and such.

-Leroy Brown
Ok, we'll see what we can do.

Or I could just play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 ALL DAI.
I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU EITHER.

*throws table*

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
GGs everyone. Quality time with a lot of games including Marvel and AH3, even Melty and Vsav <3.

Nobody ever found out who was responsible MegaDadMan, things were all peachy in the end though so don't make any phone calls.

Looking forward to AI, will try to look the prettiest~

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I might be able to make games this week. Maybe.

I need people to send me texts stuff though, because I don't have time to check the boards very often. So se'kou text me sometime this week. I might be able to go wed-friday. idk, my work schedule varies a lot.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol I can't believe Joker and Yink stayed on the tv all night up until we left. And I can't believe me and dustin couldn't take you out :( GGs though to everyone I played, and also Collin I'm really sorry I forgot to pay you, just like I forgot to pay Dustin... Just keep track lol.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I would like to get more offline games in Marvel, and AH3. If you guys have casuals in Des Moines for Either please post up about it. (Not that people don't, but there has been a time here and there where people didn't if I recall.)

Also I'm getting back into SC2 If anyone wants to play add me on B.net:

Kamig.942

I'm still a bronze league scrub. Yay!

Anyone that wants to play...anyone at all. Except for nick.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I would like to get more offline games in Marvel, and AH3. If you guys have casuals in Des Moines for Either please post up about it. (Not that people don't, but there has been a time here and there where people didn't if I recall.)

Also I'm getting back into SC2 If anyone wants to play add me on B.net:

Kamig.942

I'm still a bronze league scrub. Yay!

Anyone that wants to play...anyone at all. Except for nick.
How can Sam be in the loop and not you? He was at Joker's saturday and we played AH3 the whole night.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
In my defense I used to check this site every 10 mins, now I check it only when I want to say something. I guess I'll try to check it moar.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Lol I can't believe Joker and Yink stayed on the tv all night up until we left.
I think we only lost once even after not playing for so long me and her still gotz it MOTHER Gear Solid ^.^

Also GGs guys I wanted to play more Marvel but people where having more fun playin AH3 and some other ones but yeah hopefully I can make it to zyroqwas this weekend >.<

Soran

Smash Ace
So my PS3 did have a year warranty so we call and should send a box within a week it just sucks cause I'm going to lose all my save data again FFFFFFFFFFF specially for Marvel looks like I'm going to redo the missions again >.> blank
PSN Data storage.

Except.. That was just an impulsive notion. I think the max data you can hold via PSN data storage is 800MB. Just copy all your data to it and when you get your PS3 back (or get a new one entirely) copy it back to your storage device.

I actually sorta miss playing games with you guys.

Even if the 'morrow is barren, nothing shall forestall my return.

Twintail

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the games everyone. Also thanks for the ride Jay. Kuares asked if I would host Wednesday weeklies, is anyone else interested? I told him I was all for it, other people would need to bring setups as my Wii is busted and I only have an LCD TV, but if people around Iowa City want me to host to cut down on travel times and such, I'd be up for it.

Kuares

Pizza
I should've said I already had Wednesday Weeklies, lowell. Every week at 6 at my place. I put it on that day because I like to leave Saturdays free for anything that shows up.

It's this guy and co. we met a Brainshock that we're trying to get together with. If you were to plan something with him and get his group going, we'd definitly be able to stop by.

Oh and Joker, you can stay the night after the tourney this weekend if you come. I know my sister wants to see some of your Dante combos(and I want her to learn something more than BnB)

Twintail

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, I thought you meant that you wanted to switch it over to my place or something. I'll try and talk to him then and maybe pick a different day for an Iowa City weekly. Or maybe that's too much, I don't know. I won't really be able to set up anything this week anyways, so it's no big deal.

-Leroy Brown

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Lol I can't believe Joker and Yink stayed on the tv all night up until we left. And I can't believe me and dustin couldn't take you out :( GGs though to everyone I played, and also Collin I'm really sorry I forgot to pay you, just like I forgot to pay Dustin... Just keep track lol.
Ness is too good, especially with a Snake.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm going to be around this weekend, but it seems that most people won't be. I have the entirety of Friday open, and possibly Thursday night. Anybody available?

Top Bottom