• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Nintendo's statement simply reads as follows:

"Thank you for your enthusiasm. We promised an update, so here it is. We never say "never," but we can confirm that there are no plans to bring these three games to the Americas at this time. Thanks so much for your passion, and for being such great fans!"

WTF, how can a game company even justify these decisions let alone thanking the fans in the same sentence. These games actually looked really interesting, which is not said about many wii games. Denying these games is such a slap to the face to loyal fans of a lackluster system.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nintendo's statement simply reads as follows:

"Thank you for your enthusiasm. We promised an update, so here it is. We never say "never," but we can confirm that there are no plans to bring these three games to the Americas at this time. Thanks so much for your passion, and for being such great fans!"

WTF, how can a game company even justify these decisions let alone thanking the fans in the same sentence. These games actually looked really interesting, which is not said about many wii games. Denying these games is such a slap to the face to loyal fans of a lackluster system.
Is this in regards to Xenoblade/Last Story?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I don't care what happens, I'm gunna play XenoBlade no matter what. Good thing Nintendo gave us such an easily moddable system.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I was referring to Xenoblade, Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

And its looking like I should be home on the 23rd. I'm going to Colorado that week and getting my car that saturday, so I should make an appearance that 2nd week Im back. Prolly stay at Christians for 3ish days or so.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Joker, what time people should come to your place for housing for Brainshock if you are housing?

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I'm definitely maybe going.

EDIT: Oh if Dekline isn't going...well pfft there's no point in going now! j/k, but seriously I wanted to beat him in Blazblue.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Kool, I suppose I will depending on what is going on. No one said when it was. Is it the weekend of the 30th? If I go can I cosplay as an American Hero? jk. I would prolly just where my very anime looking cloths and make some story up lol.

BPx

Smash Lord
RIDES TO BRAINSHOCK!
Who is going?
YES:
-Me
-Joker
-Dustin
-Colin
-Chris
-Dark Disciple
MAYBE:
-Scrubbing Bubbles?
-JLO?
-Shane(our friend)?
-Kiefer(my cousin)?

This looks like two cars(Dustin/Colin) to me. Scrubbing Bubbles/JLO if you guys wanted to go just post today or text me. 515-943-0921

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I can offer a ride tomorrow maybe, but you have to find your own way back because I may leave early. Asking $5 for gas.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@DMI/Iowa: Sunset is almost here, so I'm wishing you guys good luck before tomorrow. Some unsolicited advice of course:

Joker: You are the best in Iowa play like it :)
Bpx: Exchange a little of your speed for thinking
Dustin: Exchange a little of your thinking for speed
Skizm: Don't get mad
Colin: Don't get flustered and go for any Dragon Punch
Jlo: Play super technical...they will wtf
Greg: Play Kirby
Yink: Find a teammate :)
NGamer: Stick to Yoshi, 6 people know that match up :)
Twink: Play Marth

Alright everyone, do well and I'll be checking back on Saturday night and Sunday to find out what happened. I would LOVE to be there holding the line, maybe next time.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
I need to know the people riding in my car so far we have bpow,Dark Disciple, and myself. We have room for one more maybe 2, depending on who goes and what not.

@Pcity Thx for the advice i'll try and put all that practice to use :)

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Don't got the extra money for it man I want raisin bread damn it also I didn't even get no chicken from that tourney man.

Edit: I will be wearing a Nebraska shirt and bring me a actual Game Genie if I show up to this.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of someone looking to sell their PS3? I'm thinking into getting one so I can start playing MVC3 and stuff...

Soran

Smash Ace
Also when is anime Iowa, and who is all going. If I am back in time I would consider going depending on who else is.
I'm goin'

I'm going to beat everybody at everything in the game room.

:c I'm pretty sad I can't make Brainshock. I had this plan. I was gonna do what I did with Alpha. Just spam it to everybody at AiB and to the people I ladder match with xP

In fact, I posted it in the ladder when Legan was in there because I wanted to talk to him about it. At the time Some IL people were in it and since I got Legan's attention it was worth their attention. Hah, Kain won that tournament : P

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Iowa: Good job you guys! Especially you new school cats! I'm looking at the results and I'm completely in shock. Brandon messed around to got 13th and 7th. Just look at some of the people underneath him :-\ ... I was in awe. Joker you did well on teams also. Twink placed well, and I wish NGamer beat Arty like the bracket said :(.... I'll be back this Thursday to whoop you guys up for not sweeping the tourney :-D

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
There was Yugioh in there man in a corner part of the room next to the melee projection setup.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If you're lucky you might find someone worth playing who cares, or you can mash your face in with other ignorant people. That mentality can't cure stupidity after all.

Free non-stop and trollin. Nothin' to it cuz *****es blew it.

Edit: Going to bed, drunk skype calls are funny.

Top Bottom