• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Twister of Love

Smash Rookie
My boyfriend will be at that Nerdtron event! If you guys actually beat him at Blazblue, I'll be very impressed! I would go but there isn't Brawl and my parents don't want me traveling to Nebraska for video games! Oh well! Good luck to everybody and have fun!

gantrain05

Smash Master
the 360 pad sucks for everything but fps, and even then i prefer GC controllers for those lol. ps1/2/3 pads are the best ones ever made tho imo.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
You know what you ****** internet poser, why are you even still awake? I may be 5'7" and weigh only 110 lbs but I can kick your *** and I bet you wouldn't say **** to my face.

Don't even trip, we were cool for a while and then you gotta start **** all the time. I see you on the boards trolling. You think its cool to pick on some kids in Nebraska, then complain about the threads being a waste of time? You don't even know WHAT you want to do just do us all a favor and quit FOR REAL please.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
So I came to ask if people were hyping for Marvel. Looks like that's what people have been talking about. Thinking I might do a launch party or somethin' for MvC3. Would people want to get together and play?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I came to ask if people were hyping for Marvel. Looks like that's what people have been talking about. Thinking I might do a launch party or somethin' for MvC3. Would people want to get together and play?
I may be down for that actually.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So far Thugz/Tyser/Dan/Smeesh have all said they can't drive. Aura is a maybe and Trent/JBM didn't answer. Also, KS is throwing a tournament that weekend too. Not that it matters, but it might.

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
A biweekly? This Saturday? Shall there be epic low tier Captain Falcon fights?

Need to find a new low tier character still... Only sword wielding characters are Link and Ganondorf!

Not much variety. D:

Grinnell will try and make it... Quite a few take home exams for my classes though. Yarrrr...

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
a biweekly? This saturday? Shall there be epic low tier captain falcon fights?

Need to find a new low tier character still... Only sword wielding characters are link and ganondorf!

Not much variety. D:

Grinnell will try and make it... Quite a few take home exams for my classes though. Yarrrr...
yu-gi-oh!!!

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Everyone's talking about marvel...yet no one is posting on SRK. You guys need to start posting in the iowa/nebraska threads on SRK.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I'll give any Smasher sans Joker/Blank that plays Marvel 3 seriously for more than a month $5. Not joking. I think my money is safe.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
I'll give any Smasher sans Joker/Blank that plays Marvel 3 seriously for more than a month $5. Not joking. I think my money is safe.
Alright, I'll take that bet. I average 2 months before I quit games.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Should have seen this coming. Anyway, I still say you have to play me before I decide whether you get any green. If I OCV you, then well...

You don't count. Get better at BB first, please.
I'm cool with that. If you OCV me I'll give you 5$.

[Also how do you still say something you never said in the first place?]

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Oh hell yeah Blake I'm getting $5!
:D I'll be horrible though, never played 2d fighters. Kid at ISU is going to be playing a lot I'm going to be going over to his apt a lot I reckon.
-Brandon

resTy

Smash Champion
Bolt would use an alt. That dude be scared. I eat kids like him for breakfest (on the internet).
He's just angry that he can't beat me in any game. I'd be kind of upset too though xD

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Oh that was Bolt he was over here last night.

Get at me though Tyser.
This is lies.

Bolt would use an alt. That dude be scared. I eat kids like him for breakfest (on the internet).
He's just angry that he can't beat me in any game. I'd be kind of upset too though xD
You just got trolled by Blank.

I could prob beat you in a few games.

Brawl maybe, N64, yeah.
FPS', mebbe.

Life - without a doubt.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
This is lies.

You just got trolled by Blank.

I could prob beat you in a few games.

Brawl maybe, N64, yeah.
FPS', mebbe.

Life - without a doubt.
If you can't beat Tyser in an FPS you shouldn't be playing them ever. I watched him try L4D once. It hurt.

resTy

Smash Champion
If you can't beat Tyser in an FPS you shouldn't be playing them ever. I watched him try L4D once. It hurt.
It was on hard mode or something.
Plus, I was in an area where I was getting bombarded.
Not legit. Not legit at all....

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
It was on hard mode or something.
Plus, I was in an area where I was getting bombarded.
Not legit. Not legit at all....
It was on easy and you were in a corner! And there were like four zombies on the screen.

And they were disabled zombies.

OLD. Disabled zombies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hopefully Omaha can show up on saturday, tell Thugz to drive o_O

Any news on Grinnell?
I can't make it Sat. I'm preparing for someone visiting from Canada, so I'm doing all my homework a week early to get it out of the way.

Hope the games are fun though!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Alright, I'll take that bet. I average 2 months before I quit games.
It's funny cause it's true

Brawl maybe
I want to see this happen.

Edit: Looks like Aura/Me and potentially JBM/GG222 are gonna come to this bi-weekly shindig.

Also NGamer I will take you up on that 5$s, could you buy me a PS3 or 360? Also, after I record the WR in MM1 you should interview me about games, LOL

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sailor Moon would be a decent idea for Nebraska PR. <3

Those moves a ****ing broke, it's like TMNT TF for the Genesis, everyone had ultra desperation moves that did like a billion% but you could only do if you were about to die.

Top Bottom