• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
[COLOR="Magenta]Joker told me to post asking someone to bring a laptop or something to run brackets on since all of his electronics are catching fire apparently. I would but I won't be there till later.[/COLOR]

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice
well, this blows. i was really looking forward to coming to this. but now i'm grounded because of a gun threat at our school that i got f*cking accused for. just cause some kid dont like me, he starts telling everyone i made the threat. and my parents don't know whether or not to believe me, so what do they do? they ground me. so i cant come. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

/rage
/rant

PortCity

Smash Ace
Last night was fun :)

Yink: You are the queen of smash in my opinion. Please don't practice...cause you will eventually take my "best spiker in Iowa" title :)

Rong and Ptato: You guys have gotten soooooOOOoo much better. Keep up the good work. I don't know how to say this but, Ptato...your Pokemon Trainer is better than your MK :-\...at least against me. Maybe practice him and see what you can make happen... I know he has problems with MK, but if you can figure out a workaround...I see lots of potential there.

Skizm: I pretty much can't stand you right now...................I had to spend an entire night watching you come up with 99 new ways to save Snake from being spiked, Diddy humped, Barrel Spiked and edge hogged....whatever....

Trent: Fun matches. You and I finally got the Sonic Down Throw into Diddy Smash attack down...that was looking pretty sweet as the night progressed. See you at MLG.

JLO: Man, you and I need to spend like 5 minutes practicing together. There is like no reason any character should ever get back on the stage against you and I. That was sooooo much fun.

Jake: You and I need to play on teams...haven't done that in a while.

Joker: nair -> up-tilt nice creativity...i liked that. Putting me to sleep on a falling platform to win a 2 on 1...i don't like that :-P

Enima

Smash Rookie
Hello gang, I am new to the boards. I am a friend of zash. I am aactually living with him this summer.

Yes, I brawl. I have been to 2 tourneys. Jokers and Shermans.
Yes, I play Lucas >.<

I will enjoy playing you guys soon

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
sorry too lazy to read through the whole thing did anybody ever hammer down a date and time for the monthly?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Everyone seemed quite positive that it's the 29th when I inquired last night.

@Sekou: Thank you, man :) I've been having a wicked slump lately, but playing you all and hearing such encouraging things really stepped my game up again by the end of the night. I totally love playing teams, tooo good XD

@Yink: Team girl = awesome. I think ROB and Ness could be pretty legit if we worked on playing with each other :p We gotta work out absorbing lasers more! :)

@Chris: Thanks for the matches! Your G&W still gives me the hardest time I think, but don't fret about the MK match up. You're doing the right things, I just have a ton of experience with the MU. Lucky for me, most MKs can't say the same with ROB ^^; You should really scope out Fox, I think you'd have fun with him! But yes, it would mean you'd have to practice a "shitty game" ;)

@Trent: Finally gotta see you again!!! You've gotten sooo good, it was way hard getting used to playing you. Hope you like Connor's controller, we'll mod yours next time :)

@Jake: Thank you for the matches and match up advice ^_^ I'd love to get in some more against your Wolf, I definitely haven't seen one of those. I'm so glad you're picking him up, you really seem to enjoy him. And thanks for encouraging Connor's ZSS... :chuckle:

@Ngamer: legiiiit games, agghhhh Yoshi.... 250% @____@;;; diediedie... nah, but that was intense, your egg chucking is too good

@Everyone else: good games, good (mini) tourneys, haha. hope to see y'all again for the monthly.

Let's do crew battles again! so cooool! I'll suck less next time, I promise >.> just gimme MU exp, lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Last night was fun :)

Yink: You are the queen of smash in my opinion. Please don't practice...cause you will eventually take my "best spiker in Iowa" title :)
Sweet! Thank you. :D

Hello gang, I am new to the boards. I am a friend of zash. I am aactually living with him this summer.

Yes, I brawl. I have been to 2 tourneys. Jokers and Shermans.
Yes, I play Lucas >.<

I will enjoy playing you guys soon
Oh man. Joker better watch his ***. :laugh: You use Lucas so <3 from me.

@Yink: Team girl = awesome. I think ROB and Ness could be pretty legit if we worked on playing with each other :p We gotta work out absorbing lasers more! :)

No lie! I'd love to try this again...I can actually save you if you run out of gas too.
To everyone else: It was so nice to see everyone again. I will do my best to make the monthly with ngamer! I want to play some SSF4 and SF4 (either or) the next time I showed up.

EDIT: I love Greg's Yu-Gi-Oh! mat.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I had an awesome time.

The fun to people ratio must have been the most ever at least for me.

GGs to all I played - Trent, Becca, Jlo, Schizm, Joker, Razor.

Epic matches in TvC Joker and Kamig. MORE PEOPLE LEARN THIS GAME >.> not that hard-- uhh training for Marvel 3 or some ****.. yeah.

Yink playing SSF4? This I got to see.

Curse all who agreed Yoshi should be Mario's down B :O

I'll see you all on the 29th. GET HYPE!

mduo

Smash Apprentice
2011/2012 brings on the next gen consoles

isnt everyone excited for our current gen games to be pushed away and no longer be played?

until SSB4!!!!

....oh wait... they said they would never make another smash game

so sad

p.s. Page 1337 of 1341

Enima

Smash Rookie
@Gantrain05: Well after I heard about that fight with Joker I just had to watch FAE's videos for a day to see how amazing he was

@Yink: I know you play ness, so love from me :)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I think me and Pcity are coming tomorrow to play some games.

No, I haven't bothered learning IC's yet. too lazy.

§chizm

Smash Lord
soooooo

10results?
I have them on my netbook but I didn't think it necessary to post due to it being a biweekly and having like 10 people.
I think me and Pcity are coming tomorrow to play some games.

No, I haven't bothered learning IC's yet. too lazy.
I'll be there for a bit.
If the tourney was on the 22nd that'd be hawt. That's my input.
The tourney is on the 29th, it's been decided but Joker hasn't changed the thread title due to him having no access to the boards.
29TH IS THE DATE.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Results were:

1. Joker split with me (Razor -> Pariah)
3. Trent
4. JLO

Not sure of the rest.

What time bolt and Sekou will you be going up? And did that 2:03 AM tomorrow mean today or actually tomorrow meaning Wednesday?

Top Bottom