• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so due to Mcwork, i don't think i will make it to jokers tonight, although a large inconvenience, skiz do u think u could maybe pick me up? or i could try to find a ride into des moines before noon tomorrow if not, but yeah, ghey situation and whatnot.
Yeah I don't think we'll be able to pick you up cause is way out of our way and will mean Skizm will have to drive an extra 2hrs or so

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't think we'll be able to pick you up cause is way out of our way and will mean Skizm will have to drive an extra 2hrs or so
Uh it's definitely not 2 hours out of the way (I'm assuming that's a typo?) but I'm already going to be like 6 minutes away from Joker's (I live about 30 mins away) since I have to drop by a friends for a bit tomorrow earlier in the morningbefore he goes out of town .

Tyserification

Smash Lord
You're a big ****ing ****-***** ****** and I can't wait for you to knock some ***** up so I can yank your fetus out of her so I can punch it in the face over and over. Oh wait, you ain't gonna knock no ***** up because you're ****** and you suck at life and you're not even any good at any game and you couldn't get a girl even if you weren't a ****ing ******.[/SPOILER]
Very ouch, babeh.

man i really f*cking hate rossiru. I hope someone curb stomps his b*tch@$$
I raged for days when he turned into an assshat.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Gahh why does everyone need to die in TTGL? 2 episodes away from the end.... Imma finish it tonight.

Kittan :(

Edit: Finished it.

sad :'(

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Every single ****ing time i go from Ames to Glenwood it is either snowing/blizzarding or it's raining so much you can't see ****.

This is getting SO OLD.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
What do you wanna do? I just hacked mine using an SD card so I boot it up and don't need to use my wiimote, and have custom music/skins for Brawl.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
oKay poke-nerds i need help again. I'm too lazy too look things up and stuff so tell me if what I have is good.

Marshstomp
Swellow ( i plan on removing when i get scalemance or w/e it's name is)
Elektrike
Aron
I plan on getting Groudon
Maybe a ninetails
rayquayaaznaanfpewpewlaser(the crazy green lizard thing)

Suggestions for others? I also plan on getting a marril/tropius for HM whoring, I'm currently using zigzagoon for HM's though. Note: I would like them to look cool, and not suck. That dragonfly pokemon was cool, but he was pretty terrible.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
*sigh* I made a Guilmon texture for Charizard, but there's no way to fully delete his wings. :(

It was interesting, though. Once I deleted the coded polygons and erased the textures where his wings were and loaded him up and Brawl, he had straight black wings that moved awkwardly and distorted things... like, his rock smash.. the rock ended up between his legs under him o.O and his grab got messed up.. his wings look like they're jumping forward to smack people in the face, and it causes him to release way early. I'll get pictures of regular, black-winged Guilmon later.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hey...

Not sure if my two cents count at all, or if its even still being discussed... but i wanted to motion for the 16th as being the next date.

I moved from SC to IL about 2 months ago, and haven't been to any tournys since. I have 1 friend who'd be interested in coming with, maybe up to 3 total. I just need to give notice to my job. I'd like to attend, but the 16th may be like... my last time able to. Joining the Air Force, leaving likley in febuary :/

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
oKay poke-nerds i need help again. I'm too lazy too look things up and stuff so tell me if what I have is good.

Marshstomp
Swellow ( i plan on removing when i get scalemance or w/e it's name is)
Elektrike
Aron
I plan on getting Groudon
Maybe a ninetails
rayquayaaznaanfpewpewlaser(the crazy green lizard thing)

Suggestions for others? I also plan on getting a marril/tropius for HM whoring, I'm currently using zigzagoon for HM's though. Note: I would like them to look cool, and not suck. That dragonfly pokemon was cool, but he was pretty terrible.
Marshtomp - good
Swellow - aint bad. Salamence ***** it though
Electrike - Pikachu might be better, he can hit harder if he has a lightball. Electrike isnt horrible though.
Aron - Doesnt really learn anything good unless you use TMs. Ive beaten the game with Aggron on my team a few times but it was kinda bad.
Groudon - Uber fheg.......jk but seriously. You suck if your Groudon isn't yellow :)
Kyuubi - ***** shit.
Rayquaza - eh, just make sure he's black :)

This brings your team to 7 members which is illegal. If you really want to use Groudon then get a grass type with solar beam since groudon will get rid of the charge up that's usually needed. You can replace Aron with Rhyhorn since rhyhorn learns better moves and it gets shit on just as hard as Aron does. Heracross is good, get one. Get a Shedinja for lols. Milotic's good for taking hits, but you already have marshtomp. Starmie's pretty **** if you have tms, you wont need the tms that are only available once in the game. I would suggest a Gyarados but you'll need tms to make him do anything good in the GBA games. If you love legendaries then get Regirock, Regice, or Registeel.

Im not sure if youre just trying to beat the game or if youre trying to make some kind of competitive team, but if it helps at all Ive beaten the game with

Blaziken, Aggron, Tropius, Relicanth, Wailord, Donphan
Pikachu, Crawdaunt, Swellow, Torkoal, Glalie, Shiny Sceptile

EDIT: this was a kinda cool way to use my 666 post

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey...

Not sure if my two cents count at all, or if its even still being discussed... but i wanted to motion for the 16th as being the next date.

I moved from SC to IL about 2 months ago, and haven't been to any tournys since. I have 1 friend who'd be interested in coming with, maybe up to 3 total. I just need to give notice to my job. I'd like to attend, but the 16th may be like... my last time able to. Joining the Air Force, leaving likley in febuary :/
I'll make sure it gets discussed.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Joker, I'm going to be in Des Moines for a few hours today and i doubt there will be many people around but if your playing games between like 12pm and 2-3ish pm let me know on the boards or something. I will prolly stop by for a little to get some practice in if you are.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Looks like can officially make Joker's monthly this month if it's on the 9th. :)

If it's on the 16th, I'm not sure but I think I'd still be able to.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
can someone direct me to an anime that is like bleach, yu yu hakusho, DBZish? I want character depth and action. That is all i care about. I've watched the first episode of berserk and am like wtf.. IDK if i should continue.

Thank you.

Top Bottom