• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
I dunno yet.
You hold A+Walk forward while tilting the cstick in a Backwards-up angle (like 45 degrees or so). It's really worthless for anything other than taunting, though I desynch out of it for the lulz sometimes.
I have L set to attack, and hold that and then use the C-stick. It actually has a semi-decent use as Pit, since his pivot grab range is HUGE. Unfortunately it also telegraphs his grabs a lot so you have to use it sparingly.

Oh and Snake looks like he's doing the moonwalk when you do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo

ROFL! This is why I dont wanna tell my folks Im an Atheist.
I told my parents I don't believe in God and they help me come up with excuses to tell my Grandma to get out of going to church on Christmas/Easter :laugh:

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo

ROFL! This is why I dont wanna tell my folks Im an Atheist.
Instead of telling them that you are Atheist just say to them "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet." Make sure they catch you praying five times a day and every time they start bothering you about it, scream in a really high pitched tone
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!

Also use this as an excuse for your trip to Japan but tell them that you are going to Mecca.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
People should quit being babies about Pokemon Stadium in Brawl.
Stadium isnt a neutral in Melee anymore but you dont see people whining.
Then again, we're Melee players.
We're the best ever.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Fino: Obviously, good sir, you are quite mistaken! For you see, we Iowans (for the most part) are attending a tournament this weekend in -Omaha.- Which, I believe, is out of state. :D...............(nebraskalol)

I'm kind of annoyed that people are banning more and more stages, and Connor is very angry about it, but unless it was a really stupid rule set in general, I personally wouldn't have too much of a problem.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i personally have zero problems with stages being banned, i for one would much rather play any matchup on a neutral stage, CP's are too ****y for me for the most part.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
People should quit being babies about Pokemon Stadium in Brawl.
Stadium isnt a neutral in Melee anymore but you dont see people whining.
Then again, we're Melee players.
We're the best ever.
i personally have zero problems with stages being banned, i for one would much rather play any matchup on a neutral stage, CP's are too ****y for me for the most part.
I agree with these statements. It's just a stage, if you're good you can beat them anywhere.

Done with school for the semester! Wtf am i supposed to do with my time now?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Change your avatar to "I love Tyser" you friggin homo fag.

And get your naked blue man a Xmas Hat.
Hey Yink, you wanna do Bolt a favor and get him a Xmas Hat?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Change your avatar to "I love Tyser" you friggin homo fag.

And get your naked blue man a Xmas Hat.
Hey Yink, you wanna do Bolt a favor and get him a Xmas Hat?
when you call someone a "friggin homo ***" chances are they aren't going to love you.

And he's wearing a man thong thank you.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Hey, Yink, if you have time, you should give Manhattan Red and White Thong also.
Gotta get with the holidays XD

Afrayail

Smash Ace
That was kind of my argument against Connor.. whenever we play, we use random stage selection, and I always tell him it should be "CP stages off".. because if we're using random characters/stages, it's kinda janky and messes things up (random might take his MK and my Oli to Frigate, but I wouldn't let that happen in game.) I typically prefer neutral stages, unless it's for the sole purpose of being cheap as a counter pick, and I admit it >.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey, Yink, if you have time, you should give Manhattan Red and White Thong also.
Gotta get with the holidays XD
I can do that, lol. I'll give him a hat and a nice thong that has mistletoe on it, haha.

Aaaaafter I take my final. *goes to take it* It's going to rock, I know everything I possibly can about Astronomy.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I think the whole Meta-Game of Smash will eventually turn into nothing but Neutrals. Its probably inevitable. I mean look at Melee's Stage list now. It was the first change probably to happen in 2-3 years. Brawl has been changing the Stage list since it came out and it always depended on where you go for your tourney because of TOs. Brawl still doesn't have a set list for universal use at tourneys. I hope there is something going in the Back Room for Brawl so it could end all this Stage talk can stop.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hey I got a video on my Wii of Kronk(CF) vs Sluys(Ness) from the bi weekly low tier, did either of you guys want that on youtube?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Let me know if anyone wants games up here. I found another back up room with a projector ^-^ v

Also, I started hacking mah wii. Yay! I got a few skins on there and I tested some music, so going to start adding a bunch soon. >.<

Where do you recommend getting skin? I want to pick and choose a bit, instead of getting a set (like Chibo's), but a couple of the sites I go to either don't have links for all the chars posted or don't have some of the skins I'm looking for.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Where do you recommend getting skin?
I don't know if it's my comp but it won't show me the pics of textures so tell me if it shows on yours >.0
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?page_id=86

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/roster/

http://kittycorpgallery.wordpress.com/

http://dasdonkeyteam.blogspot.com/

This are the ones I check with KittyCorp being the one I use the most since StackSmash fails me T.T

EDIT:
Hey I got a video on my Wii of Kronk(CF) vs Sluys(Ness) from the bi weekly low tier, did either of you guys want that on youtube?
I think Bolt may want it.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i don't care, if something incredible happened then sure but since it's my low tiers i doubt it :/

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
yea that vid was epic.

OKAY tyser or uli...have you guys seen the video SNSD and SUPER JUNIOR Seoul song? if so who is the chick in the beginning and the first chick that sings in it?...cuz those 2 are SEXAY!!!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah any replays you have of me anywhere i would like to be up on youtube. Trying to see what bad habits I have to break them. (rolling etc.)

Tyserification

Smash Lord
OKAY tyser or uli...have you guys seen the video SNSD and SUPER JUNIOR Seoul song? if so who is the chick in the beginning and the first chick that sings in it?...cuz those 2 are SEXAY!!!
We saw it when it came out XD When it comes to music videos and shows and crap,
Yulai is usually the first to get at em.
I just nerd specific crap, like Sooyoung n Hara videos :D

Taeyeon is the girl at the beginning. She's also the girl in my avatar.
Jessica is the blond who sings first. She's so cute. I want dat ass like nobody else.

Uli

Smash Champion
Jessica is the blond who sings first. She's so cute. I want dat ass like nobody else.
Idk man, i to want DAT ASSS

but im pretty up to date with kpop stuff nowaday O.o
shiiits soo gooooood
but i dont nerd that random stuff like tyser, just music mostly
but ill nerd my fav groups and person
see my avy, shes the best :3

i assume IA is coming saterday morning
yall best be staying sunday :D

we need to watch pokemon the first movie and stuff at tysers :D

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Pokemon: The First Movie?
Tears will be shed when Ash sacrifices himself to stop the fighting.
I cried the very first time that ever happened.
Except I hid somewhere so that my peers wouldnt see.

Uli

Smash Champion
i honestly didnt care lol
i never like ash, only his pokemon :D
he is such a scrub compared to Red, a real trainer

Top Bottom