• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
;)We should just play on FD only obviously.
might as well now since the game is leaning that way anyways :bee:

Taeyeon is the girl at the beginning. She's also the girl in my avatar.
Jessica is the blond who sings first. She's so cute. I want dat ass like nobody else.
freakin Taeyeon and Jessica r so overrated, im not hateing, im just disappointed that Yuri isnt in that song. ;_;

awesome pic

Also:

Ash: got killed by Mewtwo

Red: Caught Mewtwo
this explains so much \(^o^)/

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I thought Pikachu was gonna evolve into Pikablu when that happened. It wouldve been a downgrade. False hype from other second graders is so misleading.

edit: reposting

Afrayail

Smash Ace
So I made a couple skins for Lucario and MK so far, they turned out alright. My favorite is MK's Storm and Lucario's Anti-spiral. :O

gantrain05

Smash Master
joker! i might come to your house when i get off work friday night, since i have to work every day til saturday, at least then we can get some doubles practice in. so you cool with me showin up to your place at probably 3 am?

Nicole

Smash Champion
joker! i might come to your house when i get off work friday night, since i have to work every day til saturday, at least then we can get some doubles practice in. so you cool with me showin up to your place at probably 3 am?
Joker and Jlo are teaming now?!?!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Where were games going to be tonight?
^This, I know Afrayail mention something about a different place with a projector so yeah >.<
Otherwise we can do games at my place I know CBK will drop by after work so with Skizm myself and Love that's teams right there.

Yeah I'm fine with it and we may actually get some games since we aren't leaving till like 12 or so ^.^

gantrain05

Smash Master
whadya mean yink? we totally heard about these smash pros that lived in iowa city but i don't think they ever showed up to any tournies and i don't think they have actually played competetively but im sure they are amazing

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
*sad Yink* Back in Iowa City...man there's no smashers here.

/wrist
Yes, there is-- albeit very few of them.

I play with one other guy (Vaderseven) around here pretty regularly. We held three tournaments through the university here last year. I've been to three of Joker's tournaments and never knew anyone else from Iowa City even went.

>.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, there is-- albeit very few of them.

I play with one other guy (Vaderseven) around here pretty regularly. We held three tournaments through the university here last year. I've been to three of Joker's tournaments and never knew anyone else from Iowa City even went.

>.>
See I went to college in Ames though. I'm from IC but yeah, you've got yourself the Best Ness in Iowa now (apparently).

You'd think that Jlo.

AND OH MY GOD HYLIAN WILL NOT STOP POKING ME.

Trent

Smash Champion
Yeah I didn't think to save it. 'Doh. I loved how I killed myself near the start in the only video I recorded though..

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
No kidding. No really big topics that we could all talk about. People should start posting pics again. That was fun.

Cook

Smash Master
This thread has been really lame lately. Hopefully after Omaha, things get buckwild again.
You're a big ****ing ****-***** ****** and I can't wait for you to knock some ***** up so I can yank your fetus out of her so I can punch it in the face over and over. Oh wait, you ain't gonna knock no ***** up because you're ****** and you suck at life and you're not even any good at any game and you couldn't get a girl even if you weren't a ****ing ******.

Is this buckwild enough?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I wanna see the unedited version of Cook's post.

On another note, I made a very lol-worthy Messenger Nia styled Lucario skin. I was working on a more elaborate anti-spiral Lucario and wanted to test the boundaries of editing over other features (adding "hair" to Lucario) so I figured it'd be a funny test. The best part was hearing "Nia" growl in a deep, male animal voice.

I'll post pix of the two after I snap some. >.>

Edit: I like this this Lucario (look at the eyes <3) but here's the silly one.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hello Iowans. So is it officially Jan. 9th? And is it back to Joker's basement? And if some of us StL people are coming, do we have housing for possibly Friday night and Saturday night?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Rauleen: We are going to try to find something else if we get the turn-out we believe we might. Housing won't be an issue.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah housing is really never a problem around this parts ^.^
And I think my basement can still work but it will mean Brawl only and no other side events.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
A different venue would be sweet. I know there were some out of staters wanting to come for melee.

And uhh if NE doesn't come for melee, we should still hold a melee tourney so i have a decent chance of placing top 5. :)

ace156

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mBTpv4mbw&feature=rec-rn-2r-8-HM

can anyone explain what looks like an up b cancel?
at 39 sec, 2:21, 2:24, 2:29, 4:24, 4:28, 4:34, 4:52, 5:11, and 5:26

i gave each time interval so you wouldnt watch the first cancel and say lucario got hit by something odd or that he was using his dair to cancel, because at multiple times he doesnt cancel with a dair or get hit by anything.
im gonna quick check the lucario boards and see if this is some AT that i have never seen anyone (local) do before that they all know about....

§chizm

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mBTpv4mbw&feature=rec-rn-2r-8-HM

can anyone explain what looks like an up b cancel?
at 39 sec, 2:21, 2:24, 2:29, 4:24, 4:28, 4:34, 4:52, 5:11, and 5:26

i gave each time interval so you wouldnt watch the first cancel and say lucario got hit by something odd or that he was using his dair to cancel, because at multiple times he doesnt cancel with a dair or get hit by anything.
im gonna quick check the lucario boards and see if this is some AT that i have never seen anyone (local) do before that they all know about....
It's Brawl+ LOL.
Lucario can attack out of ES in Brawl+.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so due to Mcwork, i don't think i will make it to jokers tonight, although a large inconvenience, skiz do u think u could maybe pick me up? or i could try to find a ride into des moines before noon tomorrow if not, but yeah, ghey situation and whatnot.

Top Bottom