• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Since there is nothing but madness being posted on here let me add to it.

Looking for Bucket LOVE:

Hi, I'm Game and Watch, a new resident of Port City. I'm looking for some bucket love. I'm in need of a woman with a blaster that knows how to fill me up ;-) (If you know what I mean.) She must have long legs, a whip, blaster and suit that is easy to take off...(again, if you know what I mean :-D ). I enjoy long team battles, where we run off together and make magic. You run and hide while I go out and slay dragons with the child we created together. Of course, I enjoy quickies...you know the ones where we might have to subcomb to the urge and get it on in the middle of the battle ;-). You have to be modest though! You can't let them see us make bucket love without punishment. If they try to peek or they get to close to us, you have to be willing to stun them at a moments notice...then you just sit back... I have nine hammers to choose from and most likely I'll hit them with my favorite one if they stick around. Anyway, please respond to this add. Put "Zero Suit" in the tag line and I'll be quick to respond.
LOL maybe your wife can help you out.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Who's doing No Shave November?
Possibly.

Got Tekken 6 today and CBK is coming over tomorrow to teach me! :bee: When is games at Christian's again. I want another lesson!
Damn I work tomorrow.
I may be at Christian's on Tuesday for a bit.
And games may be happening Thursday as usual somewhere (though I can't play as late since I have to wake up earlier on Friday to get ready).

Also what the fuck Pcity.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If I dont shave for a month Im going to get a crusty 'stache again. Anyone who went to the 2nd UNL Melee tournament yonder ago knows what Im talkin about -_-

§chizm

Smash Lord
What time are we leaving Friday, Chris?
I dunno the con starts at 3 so I'm not sure what time we need to leave yet.

If I dont shave for a month Im going to get a crusty 'stache again. Anyone who went to the 2nd UNL Melee tournament yonder ago knows what Im talkin about -_-
Mustaches are the worst. Luckily I don't really get one. It would be awful.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
so if i decide to come to this, will there be housing available for me? possibly with the kville/columbia people?
Either Joker or I will house anyone that needs to be housed.

Edit: Christian, Please update the first page with my new number: 515-422-0235.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i wouldnt do it since i like to have a nice clean cut shaved faced. if it gets to long i tend to get annoyed with it so thats y i shave every week or two, it makes me look younger \(^o^)/. games wise, since i work from 5-9 on monday-friday, i can only play games from now on that doesnt confit with my work times, saturday is pretty much a prime day, but on the weekdays, its probably unlikely

§chizm

Smash Lord
i wouldnt do it since i like to have a nice clean cut shaved faced. if it gets to long i tend to get annoyed with it so thats y i shave every week or two, it makes me look younger \(^o^)/. games wise, since i work from 5-9 on monday-friday, i can only play games from now on that doesnt confit with my work times, saturday is pretty much a prime day, but on the weekdays, its probably unlikely
Man up.

You work every weekday? Eww.

Also, dicks.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
.............................. ..........\........."'^,,
.............................. ............. \............"',,
.............................. .................'",,......... .\
.............................. .............,,, ----''--,,,,....\
..............,,,,,,-------,,, ,,,,-^'"...................... ..|,,
. ..,,--^'"................,.... .............................. ....\
'",,................,,,,,,--,' ............................,- ~-,.."\
.....''''''''"""'''''''....... ..,.....-~-,.........o........ '-..o'.,,,"\
.................,,,,,--~'"\.. ..'.,,o'.......,,----,,~...... .,'.....|.,,,---~,
......... .,,-'"..............|,,--,,... ....~,'........|.........',... ./...........|
.,,--'"......................| ......",........\,.......|.... .......''/............/
.. \...........................'- ,,-^"..........'-,,,,/........ ....,/........../
... \..................,,^''/....| '^~-,,......................., -^'...,.....,"
....\............,,-'''..../.. ...|........."'............... ...........|...,"
...... \....,,^'".........,/.....|... ...........'-,................ ......\'
........'.................'--- -/...................'.,...... ........,,-----,,,,,
.............................. ,/.....',................",... ..................."',-''^,
.............................' .........."--,..........,".... ................,--".....|
....................... .,^'"^-,,............."--~'".. ...................."......../
........................".,... .............................. ............,......,-"
......................... ..".,,........,.......,,,-~~^' ''''^^-------,,,',,--"

Dang, he didnt turn out as good as he should have :'(

Also, has the text on smashboards returned to normal or am I just too used to the new crap?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
.............................. ..........\........."'^,,
.............................. ............. \............"',,
.............................. .................'",,......... .\
.............................. .............,,, ----''--,,,,....\
..............,,,,,,-------,,, ,,,,-^'"...................... ..|,,
. ..,,--^'"................,.... .............................. ....\
'",,................,,,,,,--,' ............................,- ~-,.."\
.....''''''''"""'''''''....... ..,.....-~-,.........o........ '-..o'.,,,"\
.................,,,,,--~'"\.. ..'.,,o'.......,,----,,~...... .,'.....|.,,,---~,
......... .,,-'"..............|,,--,,... ....~,'........|.........',... ./...........|
.,,--'"......................| ......",........\,.......|.... .......''/............/
.. \...........................'- ,,-^"..........'-,,,,/........ ....,/........../
... \..................,,^''/....| '^~-,,......................., -^'...,.....,"
....\............,,-'''..../.. ...|........."'............... ...........|...,"
...... \....,,^'".........,/.....|... ...........'-,................ ......\'
........'.................'--- -/...................'.,...... ........,,-----,,,,,
.............................. ,/.....',................",... ..................."',-''^,
.............................' .........."--,..........,".... ................,--".....|
....................... .,^'"^-,,............."--~'".. ...................."......../
........................".,... .............................. ............,......,-"
......................... ..".,,........,.......,,,-~~^' ''''^^-------,,,',,--"

Dang, he didnt turn out as good as he should have :'(

Also, has the text on smashboards returned to normal or am I just too used to the new crap?

DUDE THATS AWESOME!!!!

but yea tekken is gunna be the **** im gunna be focused on tekken and singles for brawl most of this tourny.

§chizm

Smash Lord

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Man, we had funny stuff in the first couple of pages for this thread. People complaining about Joker's 5% out of the pot and talking about -BC-'s outrageous 25% venue fee. Good times, Good times.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Stop talking about things from before, ahh my horoscope.

"Your past is haunting you, but not through your memories. You may hear from an ex or an old classmate, but you're more interested in looking forward."
Tomorrow's horoscope shure is promising though.

"Your love life is never boring -- and today is one of the hot days! If you're seeing someone, expect some serious sizzle, but if you're somehow single, now is the time to look for someone sparky."
Well I am missing a doubles partner now...

But nah I just wont enter doubles then. Too many other games to play.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Tyser, that Pikachu was amazing. I fangirled. Then again, I was convinced I was going to use Wiimote awhile back because they had fugging boss Pikachu skins for it...

Anyway, who all IS going to Nebraskon? Gotta know competition for the dinky Brawl tourney >.> <.<

(luckily for OtaOma, Connor and I got all up in the "TO"'s face and kinda shoved official rules on him.. he's a pretty cool dude, but no idea what he was planning for that thang. if unknown is hosting brawl tourney with unknown rules, you guys wanna help us talk them into going official? or are the rules actually posted somewhere?)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
pfft, y r people so up on clannad right now? the clannad phase was back in the mid 2007 to early 2009 when the first season started and second season ended. i freakin keeped up week after week with the ss-eclipse releases for both seasons, thats just how pro i was \(^o^)/
I generally like waiting for the series to end so i can watch them in marathon mode lol. Waiting week to week is tough for me, to get my fix i would have to watch like 10 different shows every week and would get confused lol. Thats why toonami was awesome, 1 ep a day of like 4 kick *** shows.
RIP Toonami, but yeah I'm the same way I can't watch an episode a day specially anime like Clannad. I was doing that for Death Note in Adult Swim **** got to intense so I downloaded the Japanese one and watched it ^.^

Clannad is just too good this song always did it for me:cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QguA_qEEpkw

so if i decide to come to this, will there be housing available for me? possibly with the kville/columbia people?
Yeah Razor,Love or me can house >.0

Speaking of we need TV for this tourney I have 3 I can bring but need someone who can take them there and stay till the tourney is done.
I was actually wondering if Razor could do it mainly cause he brings Jlo with him although not sure if he's coming now. Anyways we could probably fit all 3 there if not we could at least get 1 in Skizms, so yeah TV oh and Wii/Brawl too <(^.^<)

Trent

Smash Champion
Tyser, that Pikachu was amazing. I fangirled. Then again, I was convinced I was going to use Wiimote awhile back because they had fugging boss Pikachu skins for it...

Anyway, who all IS going to Nebraskon? Gotta know competition for the dinky Brawl tourney >.> <.<

(luckily for OtaOma, Connor and I got all up in the "TO"'s face and kinda shoved official rules on him.. he's a pretty cool dude, but no idea what he was planning for that thang. if unknown is hosting brawl tourney with unknown rules, you guys wanna help us talk them into going official? or are the rules actually posted somewhere?)
I know over 75% of the staff of Nebraskon, I could probably talk to them.

@Joker I can bring a TV if you need it.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Tyser used to be cool but now he's ghey.....wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgAKbOi_YWk

Chyeah.
L - O - L

O_o ........ x_X That is cool if it's real. I think it is. The guy's reaction was too genuine.

RIP Toonami, but yeah I'm the same way I can't watch an episode a day specially anime like Clannad. I was doing that for Death Note in Adult Swim **** got to intense so I downloaded the Japanese one and watched it ^.^

Yeah Razor,Love or me can house >.0

Thanks!

Oh and anime should only be watched in Japanese. Shame on you. :p Actually there are some good in english it's just that I think the Japanese voice actors do a better job with the acting plus translation sometimes suck. Just look at Naruto..... "Datebayo" to "Believe it" really??

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I generally like waiting for the series to end so i can watch them in marathon mode lol. Waiting week to week is tough for me, to get my fix i would have to watch like 10 different shows every week and would get confused lol. Thats why toonami was awesome, 1 ep a day of like 4 kick *** shows.
u guys cant wait week by week becauce u have to discipline. i consider myself pretty nerd when it comes to anime, i can tell becaues in my MAL anime list is pretty king nerd if i do say myself. if u want to talk about shit getting intense in a anime, u didnt go through what i did when waiting week by week for code geass first season, then waiting a whole year and somewhat for the second season to air, then it goes week by week for the second season as well. its all about having patience and being disciplined \(^o^)/

§chizm

Smash Lord
Schism's text used to be cool red now its gay pink -_-
Don't hate cause it's fabulous.

I'm going to be there and Greg is coming with me.
I'm probably entering the random Brawl tourney and I can help with rules I guess. I might be a dick and chaingrab people with IC for the lulz.

Oh and anime should only be watched in Japanese. Shame on you. :p Actually there are some good in english it's just that I think the Japanese voice actors do a better job with the acting plus translation sometimes suck. Just look at Naruto..... "Datebayo" to "Believe it" really??
I liked the Cowboy Bebop dub better.
Trigun was alright as well.

Uli

Smash Champion

that song always gives me goosebumps
check dis out son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mup3K3_ztSk

i use to be nerd at anime, but ive stopped watching, takes up to much time
ya'll need to step it up to the next level and read a shiiiit ton of manga like i do :3

Top Bottom