• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
David said he's gonna enter Brawl and Blazblue also. Random note.

He may be able to get us free drinks since he works there.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I really need practice with timing/spacing (though I'm definitely making some noticeable progress, when I'm thinking about it.. sometimes I zone out and get knocked around stupidly)

Recovery, believe it or not, isn't AS bad now (in singles lol.. doubles, eh <_<) Sometimes I don't time whistle correctly, usually against MK (Ptato.) I think I have a hard time because he kinda just hovers out there and waits for me to whistle, etc :S I've actually done some pretty trippy things as far as recoveries and whatnot go.. which is a big improvement from just being able to proudly proclaim that I recovered period. >.>

@Love: Yes! you're kidnapped! :) It'll be fun, and people will love you. No worries. Though you guys might have Poke-competition... at the last panel there was an Ash/Brock which ended up switching our for Ash/Oak, and they ***** the competition (and each other... oh my.) And as for my own personal cosplay, I'll prolly go for it everyday. I'm driving myself this time so I can actually stay later than like, 12pm on Sunday.. so I'll have time then, too, if I'm up to it. I'll be bringing Time Skip Yoko for sure since my friend made an excellent replica for me, and I'll probably just cave and bring Warrior Yuna. Because I'm blonde again, I -might- bring out Ino or Deidara from Naruto :O

EDIT: Main events = on Saturday. Cosplay then. :D

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
What kind of drinks......... :laugh: Also, are there rules somewhere for the Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh tourneys?

Edit: Can you explain the panel that I'm going to be in please?

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman

Uli

Smash Champion
thanks a bunches bonezys :3
those videos are really amazing O.O

anyway, i plan on being regular on fri and dressing up on saterday
me and schism can be in the shounen ai panel aswell :3
im stoked

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Well, it's shounen-ai... so.. "boy love," technically >.> But it's mostly for kicks. There are like over half a dozen or so games or events that each couple will partake in, like a variation of "Olympic" style games (like seen at camps, etc), variation of "pin the tail on the donkey," etc. Can show you more latah, but gotta run <.< >.>

§chizm

Smash Lord
thanks a bunches bonezys :3
those videos are really amazing O.O

anyway, i plan on being regular on fri and dressing up on saterday
me and schism can be in the shounen ai panel aswell :3
im stoked
Yeayuhz.
Can you do it if you're not cosplaying though? O.o

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I'll make the slide show available later so you can look through all the details. It's kinda on stage, but it's in a room, with lots of other people around you so it's not like totally spot light on you type of deal.. and all things are always with a partner

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Whoa! That puppy is mad cute. At the end he's just like "If I die, I die -_-" *goes

That's a Corgi also right? Those things are unnecessarily cute.
Im hungry now :p

Trent

Smash Champion
Yo Tyser, I thought you were going to something in KC instead of Joker's the weekend after the coming up? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Yo Tyser, I thought you were going to something in KC instead of Joker's the weekend after the coming up? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!
KC was last week or something. I ended up not going because of money issues.

Also, has Nick talked to you about the ride situation yet? If it's okay with you, could I get a ride down there with you guys? This might change in the near future also because half of me is thinking about driving there myself -_-

Trent

Smash Champion
Yeah I already talked to Nick about it, it's cool if you ride with us. Gas will be split 4 ways too that'll be cheap.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Dedede's cool man :D Connor was going to raise me as a D3 but I'm too addicted to the c stick :p

So is anyone up for games tonight? text or call in addition to postin here if you want to. (515) 229-8262.

Anyway, who is everyone cosplaying as? if theres anyone interested in my panel without a costume then they vmay request like. Cat ears. Or something.

Uli

Smash Champion
Dedede's cool man :D Connor was going to raise me as a D3 but I'm too addicted to the c stick :p

So is anyone up for games tonight? text or call in addition to postin here if you want to. (515) 229-8262.

Anyway, who is everyone cosplaying as? if theres anyone interested in my panel without a costume then they vmay request like. Cat ears. Or something.
im going as hachigen from bleach
is the panel on sat? thats when we are all cosplaying
give schism cat ears XD

Uli

Smash Champion
oh you no i am :3
i havent practiced very much but i will be >_> lol
schools keeping me down ;_;

Tyserification

Smash Lord
The place has a three story rock climbing wall. If it could fit that bad boy in there it must be pretty big. Also has a Bar and Grill and what not. The hell you gettin your info from son?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
All Play? It's a pretty nice building. Used to go there for ITG aaalll the time. Rock climbing wall, "kids" arena with ticket games, upstairs is the arcade & bar.. yeah. :D

Also: Fino! Woah! You should come. I wanna admire your Olimar :O

On that note, is Cook coming? And is he still going to use Oli, or did someone say he's working on.. wario was it?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
All play is a really nice place to hang out but a little over priced if i may say...but at least you wont have to like travel anywhere else if you wanted food. also the ballroom that were going to be in is like HUGE and it could fit at least couple hundred easy.

Top Bottom