• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
On a quick note youtube finally let me upload vids so I'm uploding all of them until I leave for JBMs.
Some bad news the disk that got corrupted can't be fixed so the matches in it are lost unless I get a second DVD recorder, however the only matches in it are 2 with Cook and Kit and me and Cook so it isn't that bad sorry Cook T.T
I'll try to put our matches some way >.0

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Ok, baseball game was postponed after making me be in the rain for 6 innings. I'm going to leave maxwell with Jlo within the hour. We will have one set-up with us. My plan is to at least leave Joker's by 8 AT THE LATEST! So that should put us there a little after 10 most likely. I think tonight it is just going to be me, Jlo, Joker, and Blank.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
razor i will now be calling you by jake!

brawl tonight son its gonna be too good!

uli you guys wanna come over and play some melee b4 they get here? cuz i'm gonna be playing nothin but brawl when they get here.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Sounds good Jerry.

Uli bring magic cards! Jlo has a new deck he wants to try out. I'm leaving now.

Cook

Smash Master
on A Quick Note Youtube Finally Let Me Upload Vids So I'm Uploding All Of Them Until I Leave For Jbms.
Some Bad News The Disk That Got Corrupted Can't Be Fixed So The Matches In It Are Lost Unless I Get A Second Dvd Recorder, However The Only Matches In It Are 2 With Cook And Kit And Me And Cook So It Isn't That Bad Sorry Cook T.t
I'll Try To Put Our Matches Some Way >.0
Nooooo!!!

:(

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
OH SNAP 5, Oklahoma's biggest tournament, is officially scheduled! You guys are invited to come and compete with the best! Bring your best game! I think the Southwest is very interested in seeing Joker's Snake! It is very likely Ultimate Razer will be at this tournament! Also, Blank's Kirby could easily turn heads with his unorthodox and aggressive playstyle! We promise to have Holms's and Dojo's Kirby there to compare! I know it is kinda a long drive but I didn't want you guys to be left out of the invitations! Don't forget to pre-register if you can make it!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7612199

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
When's the next Session of games!? I'm ready for some more Pokemans and Brawl/Melee/64/any other game. :laugh:

Edit: Wow! Kudou has +1000 posts in this thread.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yes i do have 1000+ posts in this thread now. its goes to show that im just that awesome. anyways im wantin to play some pokemons now that im devoted to get my heatran so i can finally finish my main team

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I plan to have a team with 3 good Heatran counters on it, so watch out :)

I better hatch some more eggs, in case you guys catch on to my strat.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We should just all go to Joker's tonight for relaxing Pokemon and maybe Brawl on the side? :laugh: I'm serious about this. Share our strategies and wanted Pokemon. Awesome stuff like that while listening to Snake Eater and Calling to the Night.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I was really serious about Snake Eater and Calling to the Night. :laugh: I could listen to those songs forever same with Nico Nico Medley and Bramble Blast.

Top Bottom