• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tacoom

Smash Lord
That's all of them the only ones left are the ones in the corrupted disk T.T

Also Tacoom when are we playing some Pokemon ^.^
We should just all go to Joker's tonight for relaxing Pokemon and maybe Brawl on the side? :laugh: I'm serious about this. Share our strategies and wanted Pokemon. Awesome stuff like that while listening to Snake Eater and Calling to the Night.
if this is the case do you wanna go wifi or battle rev?
im thinkin around 8 30 we can do this

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
no thats stupid, u should just give all of ur battles to joker and have him put it on his channel cause he has like a lot of subcriber on his channel

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
GENTLEMEN. The time of Genesis approaches. Shouldn't we start talking about who's still going and set things up? First off, who IS still going? I'm up in the air right now due to moneyz, but I'm working on it.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Hey Joker one of my friends might be going to your monthly for brawl, but he also wants to know if you're having a pkmn battle rev tournament or anything pkmn at your next monthly.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^Sorry I was busy playing Megaman 9 with Sekku and Mara but I'm good now, let's try out on the DS.

Edit: By the way your FC is the one in your sig right

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hey, Blank. How come you dont get a cool colored name for being a Broomer? You should demand one.
Because you spoiled it too fast. I do get a name but I've only just recieved the PM like yesterday. So I have to wait until a formal topic is made, and we all get in at once.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, I bet its gonna be Purple like the Smash Broomers one is -_-

EDIT: Nevermind, there are like 3 Broomer things and each one has its own color o.O It best be a tizzite color.

§chizm

Smash Lord
That would be weird if Blank had a purple name.
Honestly I didn't even know there was a Brawl+ backroom until he mentioned it. Seems kind of unnecessary. :confused:

Also is Kudo's avatar supposed to be a trap?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
That would be weird if Blank had a purple name.
Honestly I didn't even know there was a Brawl+ backroom until he mentioned it. Seems kind of unnecessary. :confused:

Also is Kudo's avatar supposed to be a trap?
I get a mauve name, totally necessary.

I wouldn't like the avatar if it wasn't. :chuckle:

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I think that every month Joker should also have a mystery tourney for a random game or something (doesn't necessarily have to be fighting just multiplayer in some way or a way to win like donkey kong 2 player competing for a higher score and etc) evo north last weekend had a mystery tourney for tetris, upside down street fighter 2 super turbo, mvc2 no kick buttons you pick opponent's character. Mystery tourneys would be a fun idea and ensure massive lolz.

Top Bottom