• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
so who is all coming fooo shoooooo
blank, raznerd, Jenifer lopez, yoker, schiz niz?
sounds BUENOOO

PortCity

Smash Ace
Nice time last night! You guys gave my brother some good practice. I'll see if we can get something set up for Sunday.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Good games in pokemans Love. Sorry about the Bliss abuse. You gotta admit, that draw game with the life orb'd meteor was awesome. Dragonite is too good.

Joker, I'll hopefully be there around 2-3.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Well rain may be imminent which could mean Des Moines gets to Glenwood that much quicker. JBM what is your address?

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
That Battle lasted for 2 hours. Blank was Planking!
That's horrid. Thats why teams need more physial attackers, they atleast stand a chance at beating a blissey. I'd quit if I ran into a Blissey and didn't have any physical offenses left.

My team is half way hatched. I swear the Emerald hatching system's better than the D/P/PT hatching system.

Do you guys have level 100's already or is there a way to convert all of your guys to level 100 when you battle?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Do you guys have level 100's already or is there a way to convert all of your guys to level 100 when you battle?
All you need to do is EV trained them and teach them their move set after that depending on the game they will boost your pokemonz to Lv. 50 or 100 it's what I do so my pokemonz are like Lv. 20-40 ^.^
I think the only time it goes by their actual level is when you set it up that way or you use the top room on the Pokecenter >.<

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
All you need to do is EV trained them and teach them their move set after that depending on the game they will boost your pokemonz to Lv. 50 or 100 it's what I do so my pokemonz are like Lv. 20-40 ^.^
I think the only time it goes by their actual level is when you set it up that way or you use the top room on the Pokecenter >.<
What do you guys usually use because the only way to battle without the upstairs of the pokemon center is wifi, I think.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
There should be plenty cause I have never played Mushroomring in Pokemonz and Tacoom is going to be there also right plus I have a full box of pokemonz I want to use ^.^

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
atleast u kno that ur team was able to stall him out longer
And even after cheating with base 13 softboiled then he goes and quits WTF!!!!111one!1

Anyways Kudou when is your Graduation party today or tomorrow cause if it's today then you can still make it to JBMs tomorrow cause I believe Skizm said he's going tomorrow morning so if you still wanted to go you can probably ride with him and don't worry your lunch is on me >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
And even after cheating with base 13 softboiled then he goes and quits WTF!!!!111one!1

Anyways Kudou when is your Graduation party today or tomorrow cause if it's today then you can still make it to JBMs tomorrow cause I believe Skizm said he's going tomorrow morning so if you still wanted to go you can probably ride with him and don't worry your lunch is on me >.0
Just shows how hax Blissey is. That dude I played on wifi had it comin, stalling for 2 hours.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
my grad/birthday party is tomorrow, all day tomorrow, so im pretty sure there is no chance of me goin this time around. i have alot of cousins but i dont kno for sure whos all creepin

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Just shows how hax Blissey is. That dude I played on wifi had it comin, stalling for 2 hours.
My team will have stroke that Blissey >.<

my grad/birthday party is tomorrow, all day tomorrow, so im pretty sure there is no chance of me goin this time around. i have alot of cousins but i dont kno for sure whos all creepin
Oh well mang maybe next time ^.^

Tacoom

Smash Lord
the next pkmn games were announced kinda quickly after platinum.
whos the master mind behind this
and i hope its like how they said pearl and diamond was gunna be like

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
the next pkmn games were announced kinda quickly after platinum.
whos the master mind behind this
and i hope its like how they said pearl and diamond was gunna be like
It will probably be the best Pokemon game made. New screens show that you could catch Rayquaza, Groundon, and Kyogre after beating the Elite Four, plus You get to go back to Kanto, and tons of more great stuff. Its pretty much every Version ever made into one game minus the Hoenn and Sinnoh.

My team will have stroke that Blissey >.<
My Weavile could have killed his Blissey, but Stones kept messing it up and he kept switching to Suicune. I knew I had it when Bliss was his last with a Leech Seed on it, so no more switching crap. I think there needs to be a Paralysis Clause. Its dumb when your whole Party could get Paralyzed. Burn is not a biggy though.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Sorry man. These Monthly Tourneys do not include Brawl anymore. Its just all Pokemon. :laugh: I'm pretty sure Joker's working on them.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I totally forgot how he killed my Toxicroak, but he was still around the match would have been done so much faster. I'm bring Toxicroak to OU Tiers! :chuckle:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I think my Kingdra took him out with a life orb'd Meteor. Actually I have no idea either.

Suicune and Blissey make a good team lol. Rest and Aromatherapy ftw.

Top Bottom