• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Fall

Smash Ace
=[ sucks bro also ace156 yea I live in Pella I will for the rest of the month we could play some games if you want I dont play much brawl but there isnt much else to do here in this town

ace156

Smash Apprentice
=[ sucks bro also ace156 yea I live in Pella I will for the rest of the month we could play some games if you want I dont play much brawl but there isnt much else to do here in this town
completely true,

i dont know if you have ever heard of it, but there is a building by smokey row called "the place" and i sometimes bring brawl there to play since theres about 10 kids there that enjoy playing it, they are all quite terrible at brawl, but its better than nothing haha.

ill post on here if i head up there, do you have a phone with texting by chance? that would work a lot easier than this though

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm probably going, is Razor taking his own car? I think Joker was planning to go with him too.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i think scism coming?

this will be a nice size tourney i think we will do both brawl events along with melee.

we will do pools for melee.

if we had enough setups we should do pools for brawl as well.

we are gonna take a break in between and stop the whole tournament so everyone can get a chance to go get food.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm going plus I know Razor mention he was going but not sure if he's driving, also the break for lunch sounds good cause I never get to eat with you guys when you come down here T.T

What's the status on the Singles Vids and the rest of the Doubles Vids from 5/30?

MUST SEE PWNAGE!!!!
I uploaded all the Doubles Matches I recorded ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0520C71B856778EE

I finish working on singles but YouTube was being gay and couldn't upload vids T.T
But I'll put them as soon as I can, some bad news if you haven't heard is that the disk with Finals and some extra matches got corrupted in a way so now I have to get more DVDRs so I can redo it and hopefully it works, otherwise no vids of Finals.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
People should play Brawl+ wif me there. I'll bring my wii, dunno if there'll be a tv for it though.

Uli

Smash Champion
wtf u guys both have jobs? where lol?

also bring as many wiis, tvs, and games as you can to jbms please!!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well im pretty unconfient on the job that we've taken, it seems pretty easy at first durin the interview but im pretty sure that everybody body there got the job. now that is something that kind of concerns me since they say that they only hire 20% of ppl that apply. most likely i'll just call them and say thanks but no thanks its not for me since im not gonna do training during my birthday and party. i'll just get a job doin labor work in a storage warehouse or something getting a workout while im at it

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
it's impossible to fight olimar...
Olimar is the only character in the game that can't die off the top, because he wears a space helmet.

Joker490Frozen said:
some bad news if you haven't heard is that the disk with Finals and some extra matches got corrupted in a way so now I have to get more DVDRs so I can redo it and hopefully it works, otherwise no vids of Finals.
NooOoooooOOOOoOOOooOOOO!!!

Oh well, hopefully some of the awesomesauce singles matches still are okay.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
People should play Brawl+ wif me there. I'll bring my wii, dunno if there'll be a tv for it though.
Speaking of brawl+ I wanted to try it at the last monthly maybe at the next one I can try the brokeness of it? lol.

Joker are we still on for TvC and other fighters at your next monthly?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yes I am going to JBM's this weekend prolly friday night after my baseball game.... I was really hoping I didn't have to drive but that is slowly becoming less plausible. We may very well have two cars at this point because Jlo and I are coming from Maxwell plus blank, schism, and joker plus maybe more.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yoker and crew needs to brings the pokemons along
stretch out them legs and let the :001: roam and play
I'm bringing PBR and maybe this time I can play Mushroomring ^.^
By the way I finally got every Ditto joy

Pedometer you say
Lol cause I was thinking the same thing >.<

Joker are we still on for TvC and other fighters at your next monthly?
Yeah since BlazBlue doesn't come out until the end of the month and King of Fighters 12 comes out two weeks after it T.T

Yes I am going to JBM's this weekend prolly friday night after my baseball game.... I was really hoping I didn't have to drive but that is slowly becoming less plausible. We may very well have two cars at this point because Jlo and I are coming from Maxwell plus blank, schism, and joker plus maybe more.
It seems so that way however taking two cars means more set ups also I should tell Mduo if he's interested

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blank, how does Sonic fight an Olimar? Im getting slumpt by Tyser's Olimar
Dash attack a lot, and always buffer an airdodge into roll or something when you land close to him. Sometimes it gets predictable but its better then doing nothing and eating grabs. Fair his pikmin and jab him off the stage too I guess, you have a chance of gimping him there. The matchup kind of just takes patience.

gantrain05

Smash Master
how many singles matches were corrupted? just some of the finals? i wanna laugh at how stupid i was playing so that i don't ever do it again.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^It's also around a 2hr drive I believe >.<

how many singles matches were corrupted? just some of the finals? i wanna laugh at how stupid i was playing so that i don't ever do it again.
Yeah just some of the matches since it was towards the end but I haven't been able to buy DVDRs so Blank you should bring some next time you come down >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
^It's also around a 2hr drive I believe >.<

Yeah just some of the matches since it was towards the end but I haven't been able to buy DVDRs so Blank you should bring some next time you come down >.0
Sure dude, I might want to record some matches too.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yay, i just beat pokemon platinum, and now i have to get me my heatran and i am done with my team. i just started eden of the east and its not that bad at all.

Top Bottom