• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Ok, here are the details. Ames tonight at Sluys place. Me and Mara will show up between 8:30 - 9:30 and play until.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You minus well hop on a bus,
wave a fishnet outside the windows and chant "JellyFishing! JellyFishing! JellyFishing!"

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Tyser the biggest question I have about that post, is why were you trolling for miley cyrus on youtube in order to find that....

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Tyser the biggest question I have about that post, is why were you trolling for miley cyrus on youtube in order to find that....
The video was "Top Viewed" at one time (a month or two ago) because of Perez Hilton. I saw it, started laughing hysterically and posted it on the Nebraska thread. The girl privated it soon after its release because of all the hateful comments. I stumbled upon it today after watching one of the Melee videos I recorded; I think it was one of the Tyser vs. Smeesh matches. For some reason it was under "Related Videos" o.O I clicked on it and laughed and posted a hateful comment I think. Since I had posted it on the Nebraska thread already, I figured Id share it with the Iowa folk.

EDIT: I watched Herald and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay earlier today and it had the funniest song in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHGshhLk9M

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i never posted shout outs for the last monthly, so i guess i'll do a quick one now:

had a great time, as usual. thanks joker for hosting. it was good to see all the new faces (grinnell, iowa city, those real fighting game peoples). i enjoyed all of my games, especially teams finals, and everyone who beat me is *****es.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Also, US TvC is going to have online play and is removing one character and adding 5 new ones.
Who was it plus it be awesome if they added The Pizza Samurai Cats, Evangelion or Speed Racer >.<

Nevermind.
Wait what now I needs to know :confused:

Ally posted on gigabrawl about potentially going to that tournament. Joker that would be your chance!
Dude I saw that and I screamed like a little school girl ^.^

Dustin is getting Joker and we shall arrive sometime around 7 or so. See you tonight.
Lies just lies T.T

EDIT: I watched Herald and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay earlier today and it had the funniest song in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHGshhLk9M
Dude that movie is soooo good is like the whole movie is full of racial jokes and stuff loved it >.<

Also I have uploaded all of the doubles matches I finish working on all the singles ones, except for some of the finals cause the disk with it got corrupted and it may take me longer to put up assuming I get it to work.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0520C71B856778EE

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
peach is garb.

did you know that the amt of times you grab the turnip enlarges the surrounding hit box so since they grabbed it so many times they could simply press a and have it if the other didn't have it already.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i might be over at teh joker today. i have relatives from colorado visiting today and im pretty sure that i dont have to see them. there a chance that i have to stay but we'll see what happens

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hey kudou, think you could pick me up if you go? I'm finally out of school so I got nothin to do.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well the question is when do u want to be there? cause u kno, ima like a ninja, u never kno when im goin to strike.............................

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lmao, it dun matter to me. Just knock or something. And hay I saw the google earth van when it drove by and took that pic, look at me ride mah bike. =O

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well ima probable goin to leave in like an hour or so, so expect me to pick u up around 8:00 ish. no one will know when we will strike.........

ace156

Smash Apprentice
i hope so >_> i was planning on heading to jokers today (saturday) as long as others were showing up.... prolly mid-afternoon depending on what everyone is doing

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Joker, call me if you dont want me to head over, i wont be online for a few hours, but i was thinking of heading over around 3 or 4 so i would get at your place between 4/5.

64one-78zero-45three8 is my cell, so just call it if you have different info.
(lol i dont know if telemarketers will ever search s.b. but i am just taking extra caution ><)

ace156

Smash Apprentice
I also live in Pella at least I will for another month but that sucks you play brawl no hometown games =[
you live in pella? if you wanted a ride up to jokers today let me know, i live in pella also haha. my numbers two posts above so just call me if you did. im still waiting for joker to check the forum to see what time i will head up.

Top Bottom