• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
if its the Diamond and Pearl series then ur probably lookin at Cartoon Palace, Cartoon-World, or PocketMonsters. currently PocketMonsters is the only group that is up to date with the series

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I personally dont like the Pokemon anime, too many fillers and Ash is still technically 10 years old. The only good parts are gym battles and the leagues. I also hate Jessie James and Meowth.

Pokemon manga's where its at.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Hello Iowa! I am here representing Oklahoma. We are planning our OH SNAP tournament for somewhere between the days of Aug 12th - Aug 16th. Please do not schedule any tournaments for that time. We would also like to invite Iowa, especially after seeing all of your strong performances at NO KOAST in Kansas. Also please give me the names of your tournament organizers so that we can coordinate information easier. Please let me know if you guys are interested. I will let you all know when we have a solid date set down. Blank, I love your Kirby, we need to rematch! Hopefully will see you guys in the future!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Its so hard to find the Japanese Pokemon Episodes. Same with Yu-Gi-Oh.
i bet it is since those shows r liscensed in the US right now so its hard to get a good grip of all of them. i found like a lot of bits and pieces here and there but coundnt find like and entire batch for them that r still active

I personally dont like the Pokemon anime, too many fillers and Ash is still technically 10 years old. The only good parts are gym battles and the leagues. I also hate Jessie James and Meowth.

Pokemon manga's where its at.
of course there r a lot of fillers and Ash is still pretty much still 10. same thing is goin on in detective conan, a bunch of fillers for kicks and conan is still 7 years old since 1994. he's been 7 for about 15 years. but i like the pokemon subbed better than dubbed cause of the use of their real names and such. also i hate Meowth's voice in japanese, its hard to get used to ;_;

Hello Iowa! I am here representing Oklahoma. We are planning our OH SNAP tournament for somewhere between the days of Aug 12th - Aug 16th. Please do not schedule any tournaments for that time. We would also like to invite Iowa, especially after seeing all of your strong performances at NO KOAST in Kansas. Also please give me the names of your tournament organizers so that we can coordinate information easier. Please let me know if you guys are interested. I will let you all know when we have a solid date set down. Blank, I love your Kirby, we need to rematch! Hopefully will see you guys in the future!
well the person that ur most likely lookin for is joker since he made this thread and its his monthly and such.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
So, uh, turns out May 30th is a terrible day to ask off.
I work every day that week, and there are two other drivers are completely unavailable.

So, probably can't make it.
Unless you guys are nice enough to make your biweekly happen twice in a row?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That would be me my good sir >.<

And Kit having to work does that mean that MO is not showing up then o.0
I'll like to change the date but I think is to late to do so T.T

And could you guys make it on the biweekly or only the week after, since this biweekly thing is mainly aimed at the ppl from IA cause I think we are the only ones able to show up every other week, however OoS people are welcome >.0

So if you guys can't make it to the biweekly which it will be on the 13th of June we can probably get people to come the week after the tourney which is the 6th of June, but not sure about the turn out.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
OH SNAP v5 will be amazing. Iowa should definitely go.

I hope there enough time for more crew battles this time though.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I don't think I'd prevent the rest of MO from going. Definitely not Cook, at least.

I can do the 13th, especially if Gigabrawl ends up in July.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I can do the 13th also. I'll be out of line again and speak for all of my state and say that MO would probably go to most of the biweeklies if you had 'em, Joker. At least during the summer.

Also, I just watched your matches with Anther at Kahoka me your moves, and I don't think you teched enough on that last match. Plus you only lived to 241% on your last stock. :psycho: Also, where do you CP when you can't have Green Greens!?

Nicole

Smash Champion
oooooooooh yeah.

i don't know how i could forget that, joker's beaten cook and i there about a million times in teams. >_<

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Anyone seen the new Ico 3 footage? It looks pretty cool. A lot of it probably won't end up as shown, even the music is from SoTC, but the concept of riding a colossus seems to be the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4

Its a shame, the poor chihuahua will probably be killed off sometime during the game. =(

On that note, anyone recommend some good RPGs? Going through Panzer Dragoon Saga a 2nd time and watching that trailer makes me want to play something same-like.

Trying to get into the 700s range of post count yee.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Shadow of the Colossus is pretty much Ico 2, or as it was titled at concept, Nico. I wouldn't be surprised if Trico become something else too.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
u guys and ur games that i've never played. just play like some pokemon or yugioh or something on the ds. it passes the time by pretty fast.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
SotC kept freezing on me, probably gonna have to purchase it instead of a burned copy.

On that note, anyone recommend some good RPGs? Going through Panzer Dragoon Saga a 2nd time and watching that trailer makes me want to play something same-like.
Its nothing like it and its a SRPG but play ogre battle 64.

Uli

Smash Champion
so like the next monthly isnt going to have MO except cook O.o
hopefully the turn out is good still

my goal, not get last
YES!

who wants to fire up some yugioh dungeon dice monsters!?!?!?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I can do the 13th also. I'll be out of line again and speak for all of my state and say that MO would probably go to most of the biweeklies if you had 'em, Joker. At least during the summer.

Also, I just watched your matches with Anther at Kahoka me your moves, and I don't think you teched enough on that last match. Plus you only lived to 241% on your last stock. :psycho: Also, where do you CP when you can't have Green Greens!?
Joker's Mansion.
Exactly I was thinking of going there but my couch(Razor) recommended Brinstar >.<
But now on the next circuit they're thinking of taking off the Mansion and Greens T.T
That means I have to CP a Neutral stage GOD! I hate CPing neurals:urg:
Also yeah Nicole the whole Biweekly think is just for the summer >.0

if u wanna play good rpg games might as well play the Shin Megami Tensei series.
it is a good series I have only played the first one just cause Dante from Devil May Cry was in it <3

my goal, not get last
YES!

I believe is Cook and Jordan o.0

Dungeon Dice Monsters no way, I never played it before but that's how I met Love so yeah >.<

And by the way Blank if your looking for games to play you should try finishing MGS3 or better yet play all of them, this way Jlo and I can finally talk about it next time we go OoS >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
And by the way Blank if your looking for games to play you should try finishing MGS3 or better yet play all of them, this way Jlo and I can finally talk about it next time we go OoS >.0
Well I probably would have finished it by now AND the FF9 that C.Love gave me but my uncle always takes my PS3 to go play his FPS' at his friends house, then just leaves it there. T.T

And yes SotC is an incredible game, I'll probably finish it a second time also.

I'll check out Ogre Battle if it works via Wii virtual Console. Probably going to get SMT 3 since the PS2 is the best console I have access to atm, and how is the PSP remake of Second Story Jlo?

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
The ogre battle on the virtual console is for the snes. Haven't played that one but the N64 is pretty awesome, one of my favorite games.

Even tho I have never beaten it, its that good.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
that game is sooooooooo much harder than ppl think it is. i use to play it for the gba i think and i takes like 1-2 hours maybe just to finish one match. u have to be patient just to finish one match, its so annoying.

you need to play SotC. It is fairly short, took me 10 hours, and is a FANTASTIC game
a 10 hour rpg huh, i usually play games that r 30-40 hours + since i like my long story line \(^o^)/

Well I probably would have finished it by now AND the FF9 that C.Love gave me but my uncle always takes my PS3 to go play his FPS' at his friends house, then just leaves it there. T.T

And yes SotC is an incredible game, I'll probably finish it a second time also.

I'll check out Ogre Battle if it works via Wii virtual Console. Probably going to get SMT 3 since the PS2 is the best console I have access to atm, and how is the PSP remake of Second Story Jlo?
if u have a ps2 on u then y dont cha just play MGS3 and FF9 on that? at ir ur gonna play SMT 3 u might as well get the FES version since it has more features.

The ogre battle on the virtual console is for the snes. Haven't played that one but the N64 is pretty awesome, one of my favorite games.

Even tho I have never beaten it, its that good.
i have that on my wii but just havent gotten the chance to play it yet, i was playin pokemon snap. professor oaks is a loser since he cant take pictures as well as i do and he docks me points cause he just jealous of my skills \(^o^)/

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

my goal, not get last
YES!

I wish that game was real with all the high tech gizmos and stuff.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
if u have a ps2 on u then y dont cha just play MGS3 and FF9 on that? at ir ur gonna play SMT 3 u might as well get the FES version since it has more features.
But then I'd have to start over. =(

I should be getting it back today anyways so wafuu!

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I used to have that game for GBA, it was fun/too easy. I used to make Tyser play the figure/dice version all day long, my Blue Eyes *****. I remember buying a ton of booster packs and I got like 7 dragon zombies :(. It was around that time where Tyser got me back in to pokemon and we found a shiny torchic, but we were noobs and released it since it looked hacked. I later nerded Ruby version and found another one

Top Bottom