• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Me and Jlo are coming up this afternoon.

Kudou I am going to bring my wii can you be there to hack it? I think Jlo wants his done as well.

I'm officially done with school everyone! So much stress has vanished....

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Me and Jlo are coming up this afternoon.

Kudou I am going to bring my wii can you be there to hack it? I think Jlo wants his done as well.

I'm officially done with school everyone! So much stress has vanished....
yeah i can do it for u guys later tonight. do u know what firmware are ur guys wii? i need to know if i have to downgrade them or not like i did jokers.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
yeah Port City will be back next month
$hit just got real 0.0

yeah i can do it for u guys later tonight. do u know what firmware are ur guys wii? i need to know if i have to downgrade them or not like i did jokers.
I think so Kudou at least that's what Razor was mentioning last time he was here >.0
Don't know about Jlo's but his may be updated also since he did play Wi-Fi ^w^

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I haven't updated mine since about the time you hacked Jokers... but it is at least semi-upgraded. Oh well I will bring it up tonight and you can take a look at it.

Whenever Jlo gets up and calls me we shall head up to your place Joker.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Now Jlo isn't going to be able to come, so I think it will have to be a raincheck for us maxwell folk. Hopefully sometime this weekend we will make it up.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Now Jlo isn't going to be able to come, so I think it will have to be a raincheck for us maxwell folk. Hopefully sometime this weekend we will make it up.
well then i'll just hack ur's and jlo's wii whenever we all show at jokers sometime in the future.

anyways i'll be over later

Nicole

Smash Champion
So I just realized that May 30th is the day I'm having a Bridal Shower for my friend who's getting married. I guess I forgot about it because I don't want to do it and I'd rather play smash. But yeah, you guys should still have the tournament on May 30th since it's good for everyone else. But I can't make it anymore.

Nicole

Smash Champion
LAME Nicole, the shower is a almost a month before the wedding?
Yeah, that's when the bride wanted it to be.

Weddings really suck...

However, if you get to shower with Kit AND Jordan in my absence, I'd say you got a sweet deal!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
....I don't know how I got connected with talk of showering with two other men.... but I would like to be removed from that topic....heh

I'm going to Joker's tonight now! Anyone who can come should do so.

3rd Edit: We are leaving now so we will be there at 4ish. We will leave at like 9ish however. I'm not bringing my wii, kudou I will have you hack it another time.

Cook

Smash Master
As great as (I'm drunk) showering with Kit and Jordan would be, that was NZOT Raxor's girft. It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better! Butr ot is a SECRET!!!!!

Edit: Bone still has the best sig a man could ERVEr ask for!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Tchyea.

GGs at Joker's last night, and Friday. Jake don't blame yourself you lost to a Sonic. Metaknight is just useless in that matchup. ;)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The TMNT game reminds me of Naruto Ultimate Ninja or Battle Stadium D.O.N still that game is going to be too good 0.0

And TvC coming out in the US is just too good that means I can actually play the game cause before only a hand full played it but once release dayum.

By the way 2009 is the year for fighters, is like we haven't had a good fighter game for like ever then we start getting all this awesome games
  • King Of Fighters XII
  • BlazBlue
  • Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
  • Street Fighter IV
  • TMNT
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 2(Remake)
  • Street Fighter 2 HD
GET HYPED >.<

On another note after the tourney on the 30th I was thinking of having Bi-Weekly's, which I'll probably just be IA since I don't know if people want to drive all the way down here every other week, but I'll have one that is a Monthly thing for the OoS ppl however I was just thinking about it but how does that sound o.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I was thinking the same thing Joker. So many great fighters coming out.

Biweeklies sound like a pretty good plan. With most people being recently free'd up around IA and all.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
It makes me so happy that NE is playing more brawl now! :)

Blank, yeh it was rough after that first set when you took 2 of 5.... but I felt better when I went like 9-0 after that :) with three-stocks and jv three-stocks occurring quite frequently....

But in all seriousness your sonic is good man, it will get you a lot of tournament wins because people won't know how to fight it, as was my problem in the beginning.

And I am maining Ike in brawl + cause he is a bada$$ and the squall costume is just too good.

And bi-weeklies, ahem... wonder whose idea that was?...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
It makes me so happy that NE is playing more brawl now! :)

Blank, yeh it was rough after that first set when you took 2 of 5.... but I felt better when I went like 9-0 after that :) with three-stocks and jv three-stocks occurring quite frequently....

But in all seriousness your sonic is good man, it will get you a lot of tournament wins because people won't know how to fight it, as was my problem in the beginning.

And I am maining Ike in brawl + cause he is a bada$$ and the squall costume is just too good.

And bi-weeklies, ahem... wonder whose idea that was?...
Consistency is part of the eventual plan. =x

Its cool people are playing Brawl+ wif me.

Uli

Smash Champion
i did record 2 matches of tyser vs smeesh last night O.o
there could have been more if someone else wanted to record stuff but i was playing >_>

i can bring my camera if people want to see another jokers montage?!?!

Top Bottom