• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Was Joker the only person who recorded vids at Kohaku or is everybody else just ****ing terribad at uploading videos?
I had finals and AP tests to study for and I do things outside of smash

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
****! Does that mean no St. Louis at all Metal?

Yeh that fsmash tech was ridiculous, but not as good as the domo combo.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Why are people calling it the domo combo? The Ken combo didn't got named after the guy Ken spiked or the person that got fsmash by gimpyfish. With that logic the razor challenged should be changed to whoever participated in it first.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Why are people calling it the domo combo? The Ken combo didn't got named after the guy Ken spiked or the person that got fsmash by gimpyfish. With that logic the razor challenged should be changed to whoever participated in it first.
Its easier for us to call it that specific name, the domo combo, simply because Joker pulls so many similarly mindblowing combos that calling it the Joker combo would be ambiguous.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Its easier for us to call it that specific name, the domo combo, simply because Joker pulls so many similarly mindblowing combos that calling it the Joker combo would be ambiguous.
Except this is the only time in which you guys have referred to a specific combo for more then a day. Its not like you constantly mentioned the other ones that happened moths ago.

Either way I am calling the razor challenge the Bone challenge from now on.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Bone I'm sorry friend but that is copyright infringement, especially since we have never done a razor challenge.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
****, Joker teched that Fsmash like a motha lovin champ.
That tech was too good, I just wish I played a little better against him plus the SDs didn't help either T.T

since the date changed, i won't be able to come because I am attending SLOTH on the same day :(

How could I have missed this, I didn't know you guys were coming T.T
However we may start doing Bi-Weeklies so you guys can probably show up to one of those >.0

Am-bi-gu-ous????? don't trow your fansy words at me >.<

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Bone I'm sorry friend but that is copyright infringement, especially since we have never done a razor challenge.
Its easier for us to call it that specific name, the Bone challenge, simply because you pull so many similarly mindblowing challenges that calling it the Razor challenge would be ambiguous.

Don't question my awesome logic.

edit: and yes we have done the bone challenge before

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow, mediacom is a bitch, i got a letter in the mail sayin that im useing their high speed internet for copyright infr. for a fansub anime that i downloaded but never seen. i think its because funimation licensed it and they think that im distrubuting it and shit. so now my mom is getting all up on me and i dont think i can download anime anymore at my house or computer since i guess its tracked by ip address. :sad face: now i have to use some1 elses computer and internet to get my anime and transfer it over to mine from now on. since my internet and computer is already non mediacon friendly now :(

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That means Bone should watch out >.<
But that just sucks Kudou first YouTube now Mediacom WTF
Also when I download anime I use Veoh which IDK if they can still track it or just torrents o.0

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah i kno mang, copyrights r lies. well according to mediacom i got a file (anime) that got licensed by media factory aka funimation mid way through by p2p so now im pretty screwed with only a warning now. veoh and torrents r p2p so it might happen to u guys as well depending on licenses. hopefully all this just means that i just cant download at my home but i can at some1 elses cause its tracked by the internet not computer

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Mediacom doesn't really track it themselves, they just get reports from the owning companies. Mainly torrents have loggers sitting there watching them from big name companies like that. My dad got a similar letter about some HBO program, then again for X-Men. Best way to prevent it I guess is to use private trackers(Like Demonoid), programs like peerguardian, or don't go for top searched files and read comments before dloading.

Direct Dload sites like MegaUpload or RapidShare would probably be safer too.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well im always gonna be useing utorrent since that how i get all of my latest anime from tokyotosho. that a habit that i cant just drop. i blocked my peer tracker logger and installed peerguardian2 from phoenixlabs so hopefully that helps. i dont really like to use private trackers since they dont always have the latest stuff which i enjoy so much. i used to use direct download with MegaUpload until my premium account ended, but found out that torrents r way more efficient and faster getting newer anime. but my mom is so up on my about it.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
This is why I mostly download all my anime from megaupload sometimes IRC. Even then I mostly watch and torrent old anime that no one cares about, most current shows that I torrent won't be licensee for a long time or never.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Wow man way to fail at torrenting (just kidding, but seriously). Peerguardian won't really help you that much but it's better than nothing I guess (I don't use it), it's more of a false sense of security.
Make sure you have Protocol Encryption Forced as well. It doesn't really protect you from being tracked but it will keep your traffic from being throttled, and you might as well have it on. And it may be a **** move but generally, not seeding or seeding very little is generally for the best...
Also try to use private trackers as much as possible.
:083:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
omfg george w. bush is a mother ****er son of a ***** omg i'll **** on him in smash friggin dude sucks at prez and smash **** on him in both omg i'm so huge no one can stop me but jim carey in omaha omg event 52 easily winning that i'm a boss **** on debra's desk. i'm so good at brawl just use melee advanced techs i'll get top 10 next time too good i'm so real its insane i'm a boss.

gwb sucks a big one and i'll mm him in smash i hope his dog eats him.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
omfg george w. bush is a mother ****er son of a ***** omg i'll **** on him in smash friggin dude sucks at prez and smash **** on him in both omg i'm so huge no one can stop me but jim carey in omaha omg event 52 easily winning that i'm a boss **** on debra's desk. i'm so good at brawl just use melee advanced techs i'll get top 10 next time too good i'm so real its insane i'm a boss.

gwb sucks a big one and i'll mm him in smash i hope his dog eats him.
I'm assuming this big scramble of words is referring to how George Bush sucks, and how much of a boss JBM is, true? Also, George Bush sucks.

gantrain05

Smash Master
who cares bout torrents, they won't do anything, they just send threatening letters to you because you are probably taking up alot of thier bandwidth, mediacom used to send me letters saying i had all this crap on my comp but they won't do **** about it.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Some people in here have their eye patches...

who cares bout torrents, they won't do anything, they just send threatening letters to you because you are probably taking up alot of thier bandwidth, mediacom used to send me letters saying i had all this crap on my comp but they won't do **** about it.
At worst, mediacom will shut down your internet after a second offense. In which case they will search your computer for all illegal files. Eventually someone will be sent to your house, and will proceed to grab and beat you. Downloaded songs are 1 pummel, copyrighted videos are 3, and full videogames are 5. I think some poor smasher had a videotaped experience of this once.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-AKKso_Po

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
No, no. They really do shut down your internet. It happened to me because my roommate downloaded and distributed Religulous of all ******** things.

Top Bottom