• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok so i don't ever get on smashboards anymore, or really the internet in general, so if someone could just make a post in giant green letters what dates are tourney dates that would be awesome, but from what i can tell jokers next monthly is the 30th?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well the dates r one of these three, may 30th, june 6th or june 13th

its now up to joker to pick one of these dates i believe, choose wisely

zyklon

Smash Cadet
If it's May 30 I probably can't come since I have no money currently and may not by then, also have to house sit for my brother who will be on his honeymoon. Him and his fiance have pets so I can't be gone for long enough to go to Iowa and back probably?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker make a ruling. Any weekend but the 20th for me. I actually would prefer the 30th in all honesty however because that is sooner.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace

Uli

Smash Champion
Well Tyser, took your advice on wathching in subs just because it would have been 3 weeks for it to finish, so i watched the last 10 ep in sub. The ending was the most epic thing ever. Im torn though, I like the dubs alot but could not stand nunully's voice, but her sub voice is really good, other than that i cant decide.
oh god dont remind of the ending, when
nunally was crying and ****, i ****ing diedddd guuuuhhhhh ;_;

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
The ending was interesting. The fact that nobody will ever know if Lelouch is dead or alive pissed off many, including myself. And what still ticks me off is that C.C's real name is never revealed :'(

EDIT: Im not putting up spoiler tags because this anime is ****ing old as ****. Everyone should have seen it already.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
He means that he was ballin when it happened because it was a sad moment in the anime. Saddest moment in the anime for me was when Shirley died. She was my favorite character of the anime.

Uli

Smash Champion
So is that good or bad?
its gooood nigggaah, REAAAAAAAL GOOODDD
AH FUUUUCCCCK now your making me remember shirley ;_;
i noticed that she was done games when she wasn't included in the new intro, i was like no no NO!!!

tysers an *** for not using spoilers lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
It's been decided guys it's on the 30th of May >.0
Sorry I took so long to post but I just woke up XP

Anyways Kudou I'll ask Hurricane about the problem your brosky has about his 360, and as for BlazBlue I just told the guy I wanted to reserve BB and KOF12 but I'm not sure if he got me the special one or anything, so now I need to go back and make sure >.<

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
It's been decided guys it's on the 30th of May >.0
Sorry I took so long to post but I just woke up XP

Anyways Kudou I'll ask Hurricane about the problem your brosky has about his 360, and as for BlazBlue I just told the guy I wanted to reserve BB and KOF12 but I'm not sure if he got me the special one or anything, so now I need to go back and make sure >.<
Hey Joker, I was wondering if you could reserve BB for me if its not too much trouble.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
ugh i suppose the 30th works for me, i already asked off work for June, haha ill just take those as days off. btw if people head up to jokers during the week over the course of the next 2 weeks try to post on here and i can hopefully make it, i dont work full time for about 2 weeks, then after that i should have weekends off and such.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey Joker, I was wondering if you could reserve BB for me if its not too much trouble.
Yeah if I get a ride there again from Hurricane I'll make sure to reserve a copy for you >.0

And sorry Mduo we had a lot of ppl who couldn't make it on the other date or had some problems point being the 30th seemed to work the best >.<
Also if there's a Brawlfest before the Tourney I'll PM you so is ez to spot instead of reading back a couple of pages back XP

By the way any games going on today o.0

Also Kudou, Hurricane said you may have to replace the tray or just keep opening and ejecting until it reads, that's all he could think that could make it work but he said he's going to ask Cyrus since he know more about it.

ace156

Smash Apprentice

And sorry Mduo we had a lot of ppl who couldn't make it on the other date or had some problems point being the 30th seemed to work the best >.<
Also if there's a Brawlfest before the Tourney I'll PM you so is ez to spot instead of reading back a couple of pages back XP
nah its no problem, i was just laughing about it. its ok i enjoy not working. ill go in today and get the day off for the 30th.

Edit: im guessing quotes only work when you dont do a quick reply huh?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

Also Kudou, Hurricane said you may have to replace the tray or just keep opening and ejecting until it reads, that's all he could think that could make it work but he said he's going to ask Cyrus since he know more about it.
well u gotta get the limited edition since its has more awesomeness. i might have to stop by later tonight so we can take a look at it since i read that it might be lens problem or disk drive problem. whens a good time to creep over when hurricane is there as well?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
well u gotta get the limited edition since its has more awesomeness. i might have to stop by later tonight so we can take a look at it since i read that it might be lens problem or disk drive problem. whens a good time to creep over when hurricane is there as well?
I know mang which by the way Love I'm assuming you want the limited edition too right o.0

And I guess you can call Hurricane first to make sure his here so that way you know for sure he's here, cause he leaves without saying anything so yeah >.<

Also I'm pretty sure you have seen it Love but your getting this too right d(>.0)b
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMYCO1nOxJk&feature=dir

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We need a 2nd Joker's Monthly Montage video.
Agreed, Bone and I have wanted to do another one but no camera T.T
So this time around we can probably borrow MTKDs camera or if Peeks finally got on then we could use that too, unless ppl have one that we could use for the day >.0

And by the way next month will have been a year since we started this thread and the first monthly sooooooooooooo
PARTY AT THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!11one111!

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Team Ames is making a comeback this summer.

Prepare yourself!
**** right!

Now that i don't have to devote my life to school i can play more gamez!

Already beat Shadow of the Colossus, Mother 3, and Mirror's Edge since school was out.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Team Ames is making a comeback this summer.

Prepare yourself!
Same goes for PortCity then o.0

so is anything goin on tonight? i just got done with graduation rehearsal and im free today and maybe tomorrow.
Can't remember if Skizm was going to show up today and don't know if Blank is still grounded, Razor said him and Jlo may drop by if he finish his paper, so maybe ppl will post later today and then we can find out >.<

zyklon

Smash Cadet
About 90% chance that I won't be able to come due to reasons stated earlier, but have fun guys! If I don't make it to this one I'll try as best I can to make the next one!

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
So this time around we can probably borrow MTKDs camera or if Peeks finally got on then we could use that too, unless ppl have one that we could use for the day >.0

I am going old school and using that xbox huge camera. Oh yeah VHS!

Uli

Smash Champion

And by the way next month will have been a year since we started this thread and the first monthly sooooooooooooo
PARTY AT THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!11one111!
dayuum its been a year, get buuuuuck!
my brother recently dropped off his old camera so i could use it to make another montage :D

Top Bottom