• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
who the hell is xyro? hey joker whens ur next monthly? ill try to show up again
the best samus in the USA(brawl)

Xyro is some stupid Brawl Samus player.
He couldnt cut it with Melee.

Its going to be hot as balls and smell like alligator shiz the entire time . . . . .
incorrect. ive been playin melee longer than you and was(and probably still am) better than you. I decided to drop melee cause its a sinking ship. Brawl is the future(even though melee is better) so i jumped aboard.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace

incorrect. ive been playin melee longer than you and was(and probably still am) better than you. I decided to drop melee cause its a sinking ship. Brawl is the future(even though melee is better) so i jumped aboard.
Oh dayam... You better be good then lol.. Cause Tyser is srsly king nerd when it comes to Melee... :O

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion

sigh...
this post depresses me...
sigh...

on another note!!
also guys just go around places and ask
how bout that nerd place you guys play yugioh at?!?!
that place looked legitish
i think retirement centers for old people have venues, or schools?!

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, I knew that that scrub Brawl player, Xyro, was going to come in here and try to justify himself with nonsense.
Someone likes searching their name a lot lolz.
Money match me at Genesis.
Ill bet $100 that Ill beat your ass.
You know Im not talking about that bad game so dont even mention it.

Are you fucking TGM by any chance?
Thatd be so funny right about now.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey xyro is entertaining in his combo video chill out.

i am pretty sure he was tgm, if so he claimed he would only play the best player from NE when he came to visit.

gantrain05

Smash Master
when r the ppl goin to Oshkosh, WI planning to leave since i saw that like pools were like starting sometime of friday or so
leavin friday morning around 6 or 7 is what i heard. and no worries, we don't gotta all be too awake to make it outta pools =P

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
lol jlo wtf i need to be awake..O_O yea but i still havnt got my money from my dad he said he was going to give it to me tomorrow soo ill probably be over jokers around 7 or so....so razor you dont have to pick me up ill get dropped off

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol jlo wtf i need to be awake..O_O yea but i still havnt got my money from my dad he said he was going to give it to me tomorrow soo ill probably be over jokers around 7 or so....so razor you dont have to pick me up ill get dropped off
i play better when im half asleep, that way i don't try stupid things and kill myself lol. unless im playing as fox or peach, which i play like **** with when im tired, so basically, if im tired, im using DK or olimar, if im energetic its fox and peach lol.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
hey joker, just throwing this out there for thursday but is it cool if i arrive around 1/1:30 thursday? ill prolly leave at 7 so i can get sleep (only if i am able to go to Oshkosh, otherwise ill stay until like 9).

ill check back in the morning before i leave to make sure its alright, lol i dont know what time you normally wake up or if thats early or not haha.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That's what I'm saying you play better when you have less sleep, like at MN I got 2nd with just 2hrs of sleep, but at NO KOAST I slept like 6hrs or so, and well there you go.

hey joker, just throwing this out there for thursday but is it cool if i arrive around 1/1:30 thursday? ill prolly leave at 7 so i can get sleep (only if i am able to go to Oshkosh, otherwise ill stay until like 9).
Yeah no prob, I'm still awake and probably will for another couple hours or so, point being, sure come at that time, and don't worry if I'm sleeping, since my brother tends to wake me up, plus I can sleep early that day >.0

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
****, I actually want to go to this tourney. Only problem is I need a ride and some money to this tourney.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i dont get how u guys play better when u get little to no sleep at all. i played pretty badly at MN with only 3-4 hours sleep and i was starving throughout the entire tourney. i think that i need to have a good meal beforehand to play well.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
i just need food to play good if i dont have that then i suck so before i head over to jokers im bring some chips or something that will last me throughout the car ride...lol

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm leaving now to go to Jokers. As far as I know I don't have anyone to pick up. Call me if that assumption is incorrect.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For some reason, I knew that that scrub Brawl player, Xyro, was going to come in here and try to justify himself with nonsense.
Someone likes searching their name a lot lolz.
Money match me at Genesis.
Ill bet $100 that Ill beat your ass.
You know Im not talking about that bad game so dont even mention it.

Are you fucking TGM by any chance?
Thatd be so funny right about now.
hey xyro is entertaining in his combo video chill out.

i am pretty sure he was tgm, if so he claimed he would only play the best player from NE when he came to visit.
yes im TGM. Well i was i dont play that dead game anymore. i still have some mega old tgm vids up.

oh and a guy from here named ``captain love`` went to a fest yesterday here in tx. hes a cool guy.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I wouldnt imagine this being to difficult, there are plenty in the des moines crew, me and zash included, that could stay and clean up and such. And if people need to stay there is always Jokers.
hey, our wii just broke did you ever fixed yours? if so how

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i'll be coming through des moines tonight so i'll stop by the Joker's and see what's happening.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
hey, our wii just broke did you ever fixed yours? if so how
How did it break? Are you sure its not the brawl disc? Have you tried running games on backup loader?

Also try unplugging it for a full power cycle and see if it works.

If it won't read discs its most likely the lenses, which would suck bad.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
How did it break? Are you sure its not the brawl disc? Have you tried running games on backup loader?

Also try unplugging it for a full power cycle and see if it works.

If it won't read discs its most likely the lenses, which would suck bad.
Yes, we tired different games and the the loader. System is currently unplug. whats a power cycle?

Yeah probably the lens.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yes, we tired different games and the the loader. System is currently unplug. whats a power cycle?

Yeah probably the lens.
No idea, thats just what I keep hearing to do and its worked for me before. I haven't had the problem lately. Also make sure the media your using to play burnt games isn't a really cheap brand. Cheap brands have a habit of ruining good lasers/lens.

Just leave it off for a while and see if it works later. Also I'm showing up later today, maybe after I get laundry done/packed and get my hacked Brawl disc burned.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so i just heard that michigan isn't going to be in osh kosh, so no anther and lain to worry about, its gonna be like all wisconsin, minnesota, iowa, missouri.......kansas?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
oh and a guy from here named ``captain love`` went to a fest yesterday here in tx. hes a cool guy.
yeah Love is a pretty kool guy to hang out with, so is the rest of us iowans

so i just heard that michigan isn't going to be in osh kosh, so no anther and lain to worry about, its gonna be like all wisconsin, minnesota, iowa, missouri.......kansas?
oh, that means less competitons for u guys now. iowans should be getting some cash money

gantrain05

Smash Master
another update about osh kosh, it seems infernorage won't be making it either, im not sure if this means other people from kansas as well but it seems people keep cancelling =/ too many johns.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
okay i dont know what time im showing up to jokers but yea when i went to go put my name in it says there are 83 ppl in it but i doubt it now if ppl keep canceling..but yea i did some math on that and the winner for 1st gets anywhere from 7-9 hundred

Top Bottom