• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

ace156

Smash Apprentice
hey joker, how does monday (and/or) tuesday along with maybe thursday sound? idk how many people usually come over but even if its like 3 or 4 its better than me practicing on my own.

i work 10-7 today (it is technically sunday lol) but ill be on later after work to check emails and such so i may not reply until maybe monday morning or late sunday night. but just let me know what you think and ill reply on here.

also i wanted to talk to you about the MW circuit everyone is going to, but ill prolly save that for an in person conversation lol

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Missouri isn't coming today anymore. But I still will I have baseball practice from 4-6 and I will be coming up shortly after so I'll bet there around 7. Everyone who can make it should come.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Razor you coming with Jlo and Luger? BC with CBK? You guys bailed out last night while i'm still here at Jokers, we coulda had Kirby Air Ride FFa's goin on.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Yo, would you guys mind hacking my Wii and such? Cause I for dang sho would like to screw around with some of the music and other goodies that ya'll have :-D I can stop by today, but I don't think Andy will come since the Missouri people aren't showing up :-\ ... anyway... what time ya'll gonna start playing again?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
alright i just woke up from a long freakin sleep, and i should be at teh jokers house again later tonight. i just have to finish up some downloading and burning stuff beforehand

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yo, would you guys mind hacking my Wii and such? Cause I for dang sho would like to screw around with some of the music and other goodies that ya'll have :-D I can stop by today, but I don't think Andy will come since the Missouri people aren't showing up :-\ ... anyway... what time ya'll gonna start playing again?
I think everyone is showing around 7ish or so, sure bring your Wii, I'm pretty sure either Blank or Kudou can hack it for you, as long as is not updated past Ver. 3.3 in which case I think Kudou may just be able to downgrade it.

alright i just woke up from a long freakin sleep, and i should be at teh jokers house again later tonight. i just have to finish up some downloading and burning stuff beforehand
Same here, I'm still kinda tired, and yay I found my PS2 guitars, I just hope that the new GH can play with them, otherwise I'll have to buy some T.T

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'll be there at 7 but just me no Jlo or Luger. Also I texted andy and he seemed to still be coming.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there at 7 but just me no Jlo or Luger. sor Also I texted andy and he seemed to still be coming.
sorry for the confusion, i was under the impression that people were going to be playing around 1 or 2pm... i wanted to be in Pella by 6pm for steak with my parents (totally worth it).

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ggs these two nights at Joker's. Thanks for letting me stay Joker, and also thanks for the hot pockets. =D

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
GG at jokers for those two nights, it was nice seeing everybody again. i got some awesome downloading and burning done so best be greatful teh joker (^^;). but it was nice being around everybody again

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Hey Joker, ill be heading over a little bit later, so ill arrive closer to 3 if thats cool with you. call me at 641-780-4538 if you need to let me know differently. also i can probably pick people up if they need a ride and are in the area, i would just need directions to their house and such.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hey Joker, ill be heading over a little bit later, so ill arrive closer to 3 if thats cool with you. call me at 641-780-4538 if you need to let me know differently. also i can probably pick people up if they need a ride and are in the area, i would just need directions to their house and such.
Sry but uh... Who are u again?

Not sure if ive seen u before :confused:

-BC-

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Sry but uh... Who are u again?

Not sure if ive seen u before :confused:

-BC-
haha its ok, i was in the last tournament as mduo. i dont think i know you either ><. its my spring break for college and one of the main people i play brawl with got his wisdom teeth pulled and wont be in town for a few days. so i figured a couple times i would head over to Joker's house to play brawl over break, besides i need to practice for aprils tourney haha.

but yea, if you were at the february tournament, you prolly saw me but just didnt realize it. if not then, we havent met each other

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
haha its ok, i was in the last tournament as mduo. i dont think i know you either ><. its my spring break for college and one of the main people i play brawl with got his wisdom teeth pulled and wont be in town for a few days. so i figured a couple times i would head over to Joker's house to play brawl over break, besides i need to practice for aprils tourney haha.

but yea, if you were at the february tournament, you prolly saw me but just didnt realize it. if not then, we havent met each other
Ah i see... Well i did show up to that tourny but it wasnt until 10pm lol..

Its good ur involved in these tournies! The more ppl the better :D

-BC-

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Hey blank, I need the brawl trophy models to make the skins. I couldn't find a place to download them.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Bone, I read up some more and if you really want to view them on your comp I think you might want to check this out: http://kittycorp.proboards102.com/index.cgi?board=help&action=display&thread=148&page=1

Getting 3DSMax should be easy I think, as for the trophies I can't find a place where they're all up, but I can rip whichever ones you want and put it on Megaupload. I'll probably edit this post later with the link to Snake and ZSS trophies. You still need to use the converter, but I'll get you the SSBExtract stuff.

Edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFA8OLWN

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Bone, I read up some more and if you really want to view them on your comp I think you might want to check this out: http://kittycorp.proboards102.com/index.cgi?board=help&action=display&thread=148&page=1

Getting 3DSMax should be easy I think, as for the trophies I can't find a place where they're all up, but I can rip whichever ones you want and put it on Megaupload. I'll probably edit this post later with the link to Snake and ZSS trophies. You still need to use the converter, but I'll get you the SSBExtract stuff.

Edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFA8OLWN
Alright then, well I am downloading the 3dsmax 30 day trial so I will see how much I can get done in that time.

Not sure how much of a hassle it is to get the trophies so it might just be easier if you just get all of them at once. If not just get me captain Captain falcon, diddy, rob and ness for now.

Also if any of you guys have ideas throw them out.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Well I give up, couldn't get that Williams Converter piece of **** to work. Next time you come see if you can make it work.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Bone, did you use rip.bat? Thats what I pressed and it made the .dae files in seconds. If you need me to upload them I can do that for you too.

And I'll work on getting the other ones. It doesn't take long to rip.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Bone, did you use rip.bat? Thats what I pressed and it made the .dae files in seconds. If you need me to upload them I can do that for you too.

And I'll work on getting the other ones. It doesn't take long to rip.

yeah i tired it and get a message for less then half a second. took like 5 min to take this screen shot. either way yes. Just upload them for all characters.

Also Gurren lagann is re airng in the sci fi channel.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Are the model files in the same folder as the program? I put them in there and pressed Rip.bat, and the program showed up for like 5 seconds but when it was done the .dae files were there.

I should be able to get the other ones all ripped soon, complete with all the textures but they will be in tpl format not tga. I'm not sure what step that is in the process but I have an automatic program now so hopefully I can convert it to whatever if needed.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Are the model files in the same folder as the program? I put them in there and pressed Rip.bat, and the program showed up for like 5 seconds but when it was done the .dae files were there..
I just put them on the same folder and it worked.......HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Top Bottom