• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
word round town is that joker might be hosting championships for MW circuit O.o
id suggest finding a venue!

and when is next monthly?

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Xyro is some stupid Brawl Samus player.
He couldnt cut it with Melee.

5th (Championships) - June Currently Unknown
Location: Pending on a search for most convenient centralized location. Most Likely Iowa in which case it will be hosted by Joker.
Its going to be hot as balls and smell like alligator shiz the entire time . . . . .

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
60-40? What kind of matchup is that? Snake vs. Kirby in Kirby's favor? I guess I can get behind those odds...

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Joker was approached about hosting the champ but the problem is that we are having problems finding a venue. If you guys have any ideas throw them out.

Razors party van.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i thought that Love said something about a venue somewhere that i cant remember..............anyways that pic is pretty real, good deal juan (^^;)

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
LOL WOW that gif too good...lol but yea im going to ask my dad for the money tonight and if he gives it to me then ill post later about it..^_^

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
word round town is that joker might be hosting championships for MW circuit O.o
id suggest finding a venue!

and when is next monthly?
I was asked about it, I'm willing to do it, but I just need help finding a venue, since if I do host it, then I'll probably have SF4 there also, and Melee like usual, but the whole Melee I'll need help from Uli o(>.0)o

April 4th, 2009 :D
I read the title of the thread
I haven't heard if people can't make it and stuff, so I think this day works, since is also in between Circuts.

So which Iowegians are going to WI?
Is Razor, Joker, Bonehimer, Blank, Elfen, Jlo, and CBK, but if CBK can't make it then I believe Skizm is taking his spot.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
We could also try to find a place here in Ames. I don't think ISU would work as a venue, but i'm sure we could find some place to host it.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
sounds good i guess ill let jizim take my spot...lol j/k
I guess it may just go to Mduo instead, that is if CBK doesn't go >.0

so is teams gonna go as such, Razor + Joker = Knightmare, CBK + Blank = ChuPhat, Bone + JLO =????????, and Elfin is gonna be teamless?
Actually Joker + Razor = Why So Serious?, and I think Bone + Jlo = Iron Maiden, and yeah Elfin is teamless cause no one wants to team up with him, so he will have to team with some one there.

We could also try to find a place here in Ames. I don't think ISU would work as a venue, but i'm sure we could find some place to host it.
I say screw it and hold it here on my basement, I'm pretty sure I can fit like 100 some people right XP

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah just have people wait outside. I'll go out and call them for their matches, and we can keep the circuit money under your mattress.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Actually Joker + Razor = Why So Serious?, and I think Bone + Jlo = Iron Maiden, and yeah Elfin is teamless cause no one wants to team up with him, so he will have to team with some one there.
what about CBK and Blank? i thought that they were teamin up as ChuPhat again.

This is for u joker since the Ace Attorney video games r way to good

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyakuten_Kenji
http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutenkenji/trial/index.html

Standing room only tournament. Hell yes lol.
if that tourny was to happen in teh joker's basement then i guess this pic will work its magic once again

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well yeah CBK and Blank are still teaming up, I was just giving you the names for the other teams, since you got their team name right.

Also that's another Phoenix Wright, I still need to play the others, actually I haven't touch my DS for like a Willenium.

We will also have to have set ups on the lawn, and at the door, you must pick a number to see when your next.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
LOL! :laugh: We should have it at your house and my house because we're pretty close. Lol. People would have to drive 5 mins. to play their match.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well I think someone explained it to me once. X is hugs because you're crossing your arms around the other person and O is kisses because you make an O with your lips. Something like that or could be just random.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Wow Bone... You are too good lol...

Joker host MW Circuit Championships? LOL NO WAY

Finding a venue is def a problem... Are churches ever good for hosting tournies? I have no clue..

-BC-

Top Bottom