• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
My sister has and loves Harvest Moon, however there are no possible cheats in it to get money and such like you could in the others. I also heard the new animal crossing isn't nearly as good as the last one.

Joker expect me around 2ish today and I will probably hang around until midnightish so we need to sc a lot this afternoon.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If I can get a ride I can bring my Wii also.

I'm burning City Folk too so we gots to visit each others towns meins.

gantrain05

Smash Master
If I can get a ride I can bring my Wii also.

I'm burning City Folk too so we gots to visit each others towns meins.
im totally getting that game too, i have actually no idea what kind of game it is, cuz i never played any animal crossing, but im gettin it anyway.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Havent been on here in awhile... So they actually came down this time huh?

CBK and I mite just have to show up tomorrow then.. ;) Especially if Sekou is gonna be there too

-BC-

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
GGs all I played tonight. Joker, Joker and Joker. Your Samus is getting even better lol. Hope I got you some good footage of charmanders you don't see often.

gantrain05

Smash Master
me and razor should be up at your place around 5 joker, im trying to convince Blo to show up too, but we'll see what happens, i think he hates smash now cuz we all practice all the time and got good and he doesn't have the chance to play so he gets pwnd all the time, so if he shows up we gotta show him some tricks and tips =P

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
GGs again, massive friendliess all-rounddddd. I'm most surprised by your Mario Jake, you played pretty smart for going up against Meta. GGs to Jlo also with the Brawl 2 lol.

I also appreciate MTKD's pedo-treats, even though they weren't traps. </3

Oh and I'm lookin forward to watching crews, even though it was totally rigged with me having to play on Joker's CP both times. Joker needs to stop being good with every stage.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah gg's everyone, sekou, i really had NO idea how to fight your diddy, i can't believe you 3 stocked my peach =/, good matches with fox tho,

and we should totally have a brawl+ tourney, but shiek has to be baaannnnneeeedddd, so cheap, stupid Fair, hits me like 5 in a row off the edge and super gimps me ever time, so broken lol.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
yeah gg's everyone, sekou, i really had NO idea how to fight your diddy, i can't believe you 3 stocked my peach =/, good matches with fox tho,

and we should totally have a brawl+ tourney, but shiek has to be baaannnnneeeedddd, so cheap, stupid Fair, hits me like 5 in a row off the edge and super gimps me ever time, so broken lol.
Lolololololol WIN. Shiek+ ftw!

Thanks to everyone that showed up this weekend, totally made the drive worth it.
Concurred.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
brawl teams is the best game ever.

crews is fun too but i could spend days just playing teams.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Good games to everyone that I faced the last couple of days. Thanks for making the trip Zash and Peaks.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Andy: Very Good Job my friend. I see I need to keep giving you more bananas. Seems like you can use them better than me. Hehehe, I would give you 2 of them and go out to fight. Next thing I know my the other opponent is dead, and i'm left thinking "Wasn't Andy at like 175%, how did he kill that other guy!"

Razor: Nice matches...I don't appreciate you getting spike 2 times in one combo and still making it back on the stage. That is a testament to how good you have gotten.

Blank: Nicejob counterpicking me with Onett...I am still waiting for that car to come...I had no clue about that infinite in the corner. I would have been a tad bit more careful. None the less, good round.

Jlo: I now respect Fox a little bit more. It forces me to play faster than I normally do. Sorry about the whole Peach and Olimar thing. Peach can't handle peanuts. If you were playing any other Diddy I would bet money on your olimar, but I don't always fight with bananas so i'm sure that threw you way off.

Out of Town Guys: Ya'll are good and have my respect. That Sheik is nice, I wish i could play against it more. The GaW player was good too, sorry I had to go hard on you...I kinda didn't want my crew to lose. :)

Vos: I hope you enjoyed getting those combos off on me :-D Nice doubles melee match. I kinda needed you to pull that match off.

Schism: We have to work on our team work :) we almost lost to Double jigglypuff!

Joker: Your technical skills are through the roof nowadays. Any man that spot dodges jabs and grabs gets my respect. I'll come up with a plan to stop you on Green Greens, cause as of right now, you have me WHOOPED hands down on that stage.

MCKD: I'll play melee again with you. I know how it feels when some scrub sneaks a match on you and then leaves...I'll make sure to give you a chance to put me through hell for sneaking off after that win :-D

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
good shit at jokers yesterday. i really didnt get to play much but it was nice to see everyone again (^o^). watchin crews was intense, too many greatness goin on there, also who does locks lol :cough: Peeks and Blank :cough:

also joker, i ordered the battery for the laptop and i should have it by at least wednesday-friday. as for the games, i'll get them eventually when i have the time. the thing with the laptop, i can sell it to u whenever ur ready to buy it but u just have to keep some of the files that my brother needs from it until he gets his own laptop

Uli

Smash Champion
yo dawgs who wants to play some yugioh at the next monthly
magic to i guess
but i really want to play yugioh all of a sudden XD

bananas are pretty good dude...

Uli

Smash Champion
your missing out dawg hahaha
ill bring my cards to the next monthly hopefully
:D

Top Bottom