• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
guilty gear is for noobs like me, who claimed it was nooby before they ever played it then played it last night that are awesome at it.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yo dawgs who wants to play some yugioh at the next monthly
magic to i guess
but i really want to play yugioh all of a sudden XD

bananas are pretty good dude...
awww i sold all of my yugioh cards years ago. but i still have some of my magic cards that i used to use in tourneys but they're all sucky since its all legal and old

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well where are the card games gonna be set up? since there isnt like any room since all of the set ups and laptops r everywhere. unless joker makes room somewhere

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
pppphhhhhhffffffff, who play games on a monday. that just wherid (^o^). also fantasy golf portable for the psp is way to good. korean games ftw!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Kinda late but, GG guys

Crews were fun as hell, I'll be working on the vids so wait a bit for them.

Peeks and Zash: thanks for coming down also that tv was sexy, we could have got some more games before you guys left, but Peeks didn't want to wake us up, how dare he J/K.

Blank: thanks for playing all those chars and given me clips for me to use.

Razor: good shit like always.

Jlo: this time it was my fault, I didn't got around copying your SD card.

Sekku: Nice seeing and playing you again, your too good at Naruto.

Skizm: goosh goosh

Kudou: thanks for droping by, I saw you playing, but not enough, also thanks again for getting me those games, whenever you get a chance.

Everyone else GG.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
ok heres an update joker. the new battery is offically gonna be at my house at either thursday or friday, so i'll have it on one of these days. as for the wii games, im pretty much stalling on to get those games since i tends to save the files of the games that i burn and both of my hard drives r full. so i cant really download the wii games until i get myself a new hard drive. i want a 1 TB so ima wait till i get myself a TB before i start downloading those wii games. so yeah................................. it might be a while since i cant hold on to money (^o^). i have a problem with money, i just like spending it.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Thats kool about the battery, now I can take the laptop to OoS, which by the way how long does it last, as for the Wii games, it sucks, I you come down to Loves, my place, or I'll go to yours, I can let you borrow mine for it.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Too late, but yeah, GGs this weekend.

Joker: Thanks for letting us stay at your place man. I'm looking forward to playing that champ snake again. Also, thanks for the late night melee. Too good.

Razor: Curse your MK Pipes combo. JK. I was impressed with your mario man. And your CF. Makes me happy when people show low tier love.

Jlo: Shiek+ rocks face! lolz. Epic Ganon Falcon fights. Loved it.

Sekku: I'm glad I got to meet/play you. You are one tricky Diddy. That's all I can say besides that you own my respect.

Blank: Didn't get to play too much, but your sonic and pika were scary. I'm not used to fighting characters as fast as my own, lol. Good stuff.

Skizm: Keep working on those ICs. But when you get them down, just don't use'em on me, lol. Good melee too.

MTKD: Thanks for the melee fights and the random candy, lol. That was awesome.

Love: tsk tsk...

Kudou: Just good seeing you again. Never saw you play any games, but the more the merrier.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Thats kool about the battery, now I can take the laptop to OoS, which by the way how long does it last, as for the Wii games, it sucks, I you come down to Loves, my place, or I'll go to yours, I can let you borrow mine for it.
yeah cause i know that hurricane got u and juan a 1 TB for christmas. so if i can get a hold of ur TB then i can start downloading them. as for the new battery, i think that it should be a good 1-2 hours fully charged but im not fully sure

yeah zash, i didnt really play that much since joker keeps giving me lists of things so i spent most of my time there doin that

Uli

Smash Champion
this thread has been dead for a while...
i bought a 1terabizzle harddrizzle :D

ima play in that sf4 tourny thing lol

any new info on the smashbus?!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
of course captian falcon dies. melee falcon died so wimpy brawl falcon came and took over for him. thats y falcon is so low on the brawl tier list lol

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
lol, found out that i can go to either the anime expo in los angels or maybe genesis. my parents r goin to san diego on the first week of july so i can go to AX if i can figure a ride out from san diego. i might be able to go to genesis but thats still something i have to discuss about

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
lol, found out that i can go to either the anime expo in los angels or maybe genesis. my parents r goin to san diego on the first week of july so i can go to AX if i can figure a ride out from san diego. i might be able to go to genesis but thats still something i have to discuss about
Both of those are really epic, tho would you know anyone if you went to the expo, cause for me if i didnt know anyone i would think that it wouldnt be that fun, but thats just me.

happy birthday!
Who be the birthday man?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah, i want to get some people to go with me so it can be more fun. i would like to get a little group to go with, so yeah.

and im pretty sure that its Andy's birthday since it said so on his profile

Top Bottom