• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
gas will be 15-17.
hotel pitch in will be 13-15.
food is whatever you want it to be id say 20-30 cuz i eat alot.
plus 25 for tourney fee.

your total would be at least 73 or max 87 around there including tourney.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace

The thing about wrestling, is that is not fake, but rehearse, they do pull some punches back, but when someone does a suplex or what not, that's real, however Randy did hit McMahon for real, you can tell cause for one Randy is surprised, notice how Randy is all mad at McMahon but then he acts all worried, 2nd you hear King tell someone to get help, but if they actually follow the script, help wouldn't have come until Randy left the ring, 3rd the referee jumps into the ring to assist him. I only know all of this stuff cause I love wrestling back in the day, plus I used to Backyard Wrestle.
Also here's another lol moment in wrestling, that tells the whole thing is script:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7yP-T3ZCsg

Lolz that's his daughter by the way. And yeah she is worried, but the show must go on, so they have to keep acting.
I must have been in a critical mood last night for some reason. Lack of sleep, lol. I used to watch wrestling all the time too :chuckle: Mysterio was the ****.

bralwralwrblarblawbrlawrlawbralbrawl
I honestly spent 30 seconds trying to decipher how to say that.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
gas will be 15-17.
hotel pitch in will be 13-15.
food is whatever you want it to be id say 20-30 cuz i eat alot.
plus 25 for tourney fee.

your total would be at least 73 or max 87 around there including tourney.
K. That would be fine. I'll bring $100 just in case. I'm game.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
how the hell did they do the transition to fillers?!?!?!
Basically at the end of the episode where Ichigo shits on Grimmjow, Rukia's all like screw the current storyline for now, we're gonna do fillers that already happened but we never showed them yet. Thats probably what they're doing now. Its pretty lame. This last filler saga better be the last one for Naruto, even though I seriously doubt it

Uli

Smash Champion
sounds amazing matt

NAAAYYYruuuuuuuuuuTOE spoilers:
Naruto throws rasengan's ALL DAYY son!! Different ones i think

BLeaachES SpoilAhs:
Bleach sucks hahahaha, Ishida Uryu pops up...

so is it only me jbm smeesh ben and love going to smym?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Fake. Wrestling is a joke. He reacted way too soon to know if he did anything severe, and Mcman's wife wasn't actually crying. If she was, then she is the driest crier I've ever seen.

Back on topic, Games this weekend will be sweeeeeet. Especially if everyone shows uuuuup.
im pretty sure that it was his daughter since i saw a rerun of it on tv. and u guys better be there on friday/saturday since i might show. i havent seen u guys since MN so yeah............................................show up

And not a single "oh, i couldnt make it" johns, they are for the foolish and the weak and anyone who uses them...oh...lol.
but that john is so legit since it always works lol. legit johns ftw!!!

Uhhh, that was his daughter I thought. Itd be kinda awkward if his wife called him Daddy lolz.
yes it was

Still it gets the job done, which by the way how much is it to replace the battery, cause I may buy one, if I end up getting this laptop from you kudou.

So that means I need to start wining more tourneys then XP but the smashbus sounds awesome, unless Razor can get a bus somehow, then I'm riding the Razor Bus.
well im gonna have to look at the battery model and if ur gonna get a new battery then its most likely that its gonna come from the interent since that computer is a pretty old modle. the razor bus would be pretty awsome

We should get a smash RV as well, rent that thing and just drive all around to different tournaments....
how much would renting a RV would cost?

Awesome. Assuming I don't get called into work I'll probably be at Joker's today and this Friday/Saturday.
My ICs are going to be grabbing soooo much. :)
Also you guys better actually come down this time or bad things will befall you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrhLdDIQ5Kk&feature=channel_page
omg i saw that exact same like on the SMYM thread. when i saw it on that thread i was "aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww not sweet"

Games for sure tonight! Pulling out Ness for Brawl and Fox for Melee.
naw mang, its spacies all the way. wolf in brawl and fox in melee

What are the expenses for the trip besides the tourney?

Edit: JBM, how do you waveshine properly? My waveshines are short. =(
try walking alittle after the waveshine, that what i do and it works out for me

also boo for bleach being filler this week for the episode.
yeah i saw that it was a filler and i was like wtf?!?! y all the fillers!!!

I honestly spent 30 seconds trying to decipher how to say that.
yeah i didnt know what it was saying but it took me a while to figure out that it was just brawl all meshed up

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
I played WiFi two nights ago with my cousin. I dunno how any normal human being can handle that stupidity for more than 5 matches. I literally couldnt perfect shield anything because the game was lagging by at least 2 frames.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+40

Uhhh, that was his daughter I thought. Itd be kinda awkward if his wife called him Daddy lolz.
Id make my wife call me daddy

You know that 2 brawlol frames is like 8 melee frames since brawlol doesnt actually run in frames
only in douche

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
My ROB kicked his ass because WiFi allowed it. God tier chars on WiFi have to be Ike, G&W, ROB and Snake.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
My ROB kicked his ass because WiFi allowed it. God tier chars on WiFi have to be Ike, G&W, ROB and Snake.
Yeah I noticed that also. I heard he 2 stocked your metafag or some shit like that.

On a side note, wifi lags worse then usual whenever I use Sonic.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, cant punish spot dodgers over WiFi. The timing is ridiculous. Same with teching. Got hit with Dthrow+Dsmash all day against his G&W.

EDIT: Meta Knight was the word you were looking for.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hm I wish I knew Melee matchups, at least I have a clue with Brawl...

Wifi is for mindgames. I don't really try to space/time anything, I just try new stuff. I'll admit I probably would've been a horrible player if I tried going to Joker's with no wifi experience. Even though I totally owned you all at the GS tourney, lol jokes.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Hm I wish I knew Melee matchups, at least I have a clue with Brawl...

Wifi is for mindgames. I don't really try to space/time anything, I just try new stuff. I'll admit I probably would've been a horrible player if I tried going to Joker's with no wifi experience. Even though I totally owned you all at the GS tourney, lol jokes.
well at least u have a clue on what to do in brawl. i dont know matchups nor counter picks in melee and brawl. i just pick and go (^o^)

gantrain05

Smash Master
wolf and ike are king wifi, any character that requires reflexes and skill just suck on wifi, just try to play fox or peach, you'll lose like every time lol.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Correct me if Im wrong, but its hard to win matches using Ike nonWiFi.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Correct me if Im wrong, but its hard to win matches using Ike nonWiFi.
its not too terribly hard, you just gotta be really good with ike, like kirk or ninjalink, but then again ninjalink is better with every char than i am with any char so yeah...with maybe the exception of peach.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Uhhh, I wanna see someone use Ike and win Joker's at the next monthly.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Im debating on which of these two games I should get, Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility or Animal Crossing City Folk. They look really cool so Im going to buy one of them next weekend probably. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom