• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i want to get some people to go with me so it can be more fun. i would like to get a little group to go with, so yeah.

and im pretty sure that its Andy's birthday since it said so on his profile
you win! <3

party in ames friday!

edit: brawl party in ames thursday!

Uli

Smash Champion
kudou id totally go to AX is it wasnt for genesis, i would want to go next year though no doubt :D

nova you should come to the next monthly, we havent seen you in YONDER!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah i kno, i want to go to both but i think that im leaning more towards genesis since if i cant find ppl to go to AX with me. no doubt that im gonna go to AX eventually

Uli

Smash Champion
yeah i kno, i want to go to both but i think that im leaning more towards genesis since if i cant find ppl to go to AX with me. no doubt that im gonna go to AX eventually
ill definitely go with you next year if i dont have anything to do during that time :D
if there is a smash tourny ill skip it and go to AX :3

fall at the next monthly?
its official next monthly will be LEGENDARY

get MN to come and who ever else!!
ill enter brawl!! (maybe... )

§chizm

Smash Lord
you should I will be there and I miss you
wtf lies.

Also, Tyser have you just been playing Harvest Moon constantly?
I kind of want to play it but it sounds boring to me, I'd rather be killing zombies or something. I'll probably download+burn it anyway.
Also I got my jury duty check today. lolz

gantrain05

Smash Master
i played a harvest moon for SNES, and all i did was farm ****....well i can tell ya living in iowa, i don't want to play a game where im farming. its really not exciting lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Harvest Moon = RAAAAAAAAPE!
I know I love them games, maybe the best one was Harvest Moon 64

Also I got my jury duty check today. lolz
So you do get pay for that, you lie to me, also sorry guys I was asleep the whole time you guys were here, I should have stayed up, but I couldn't keep my eyes open, you should have kept bugging me to get up like Dustin does, it gets the job done X3

shh jizm i'll be there entering the brawl tourny
I actually wonder who's ZSS is better, yours or Sparrow's.

So I think I may do a SF4 Tourney in between Melee/Brawl, or TvC, but it would only be one set up, unless I can figure out a better way to fit like 3 Tourneys.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Schism and Joker / whoever else may be interested by this....

I am going to Sekou's place to play games tonight at around 8. You guys should come.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Schism and Joker / whoever else may be interested by this....

I am going to Sekou's place to play games tonight at around 8. You guys should come.
I'm always interested, but chances are that we ain't going, unless I can get a hold of Elfen, and convince him to take us there, he may do it, since he's guarantee to play Brawl there.

Some one should give us the address, in case we do convince him to take us.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
So,

It looks like I will not be able to go to tournies until summer. Because of car and money johns.

...Weak.

Don't stop playing Melee in the meantime.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so im thinkin to buy a new external hard drive since my 300gb and 250gb r already filled up and i need more space. so in any1's opinion, which should i get

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8725944&type=product&id=1201306960638

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8475777&type=product&id=1185271084278

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8993164&type=product&id=1218007082970

im planning to get one of these when i get the money, but im poor game right now and i need to start saving :( y am i cursed that i always spend money. its probably cause im a american and that what we do

Uli

Smash Champion
kudou i bought that 2nd recently, its real
if you want to save some money go look at newegg for some hardrizzle's dawg
you can find 1tb for like 109 free shippns somewhere

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Kodu-Kun, get an external enclosure like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817347015 and then add any sized drive you want to it. Like the Samsung F1 1TB for 95:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152102
or a WD Caviar Green for 110 at the moment:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136317

With the external you can just keep buying new drives and swapping them out. And you get a 3 year warranty on them because they are OEM instead of the 1 that external drives come with

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Um.. I don't know if this is the official Iowa thread or not, so if its not feel free to direct me elsewhere.

In case Iowa hasn't heard, Kansas is hosting NO KOAST; one of the biggest Brawl tournaments to hit the Midwest. We're expecting a big turnout of close to 100 people, including big names from Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, and more. I hope we can add Iowa to that list :)

Hope to see you all there!

For all details, click my sig below.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Affinity beat me to invading your thread. He must have known I was coming here next and headed me off at the pass. That leaves me with nothing to do but lurk over your thread like some kind of ******** internet vulture.

O.O

squawk.

...yeah that got boring. Anyway, big tournament, in Kansas. We want you guys there...you know..to donate money to us and stuff. We like money =D Plus it's the first Midwest Cicuit-West event which means you can win circuit points as well, an opportunity you won't be recieving again until FBT6 in Oshkosh, WI which is in March.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well this thread does have an abnormal amount of post in a short amount of time. this thread havenet even been up for a year and its beatin out most of the other threads post count. way too fast mangs

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
well this thread does have an abnormal amount of post in a short amount of time. this thread havenet even been up for a year and its beatin out most of the other threads post count. way too fast mangs
we're not too fast until we exceed Ken's survivor thread's 568 pages in like 4 months

gantrain05

Smash Master
Affinity beat me to invading your thread. He must have known I was coming here next and headed me off at the pass. That leaves me with nothing to do but lurk over your thread like some kind of ******** internet vulture.

O.O

squawk.

...yeah that got boring. Anyway, big tournament, in Kansas. We want you guys there...you know..to donate money to us and stuff. We like money =D Plus it's the first Midwest Cicuit-West event which means you can win circuit points as well, an opportunity you won't be recieving again until FBT6 in Oshkosh, WI which is in March.
no worries inferno, joker is gonna be there to take all your moneys like he does everywhere he goes =P

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
He might be disappointed. We do not fear Snake in Kansas. I personally love them. =D Anyway if you guys are coming and are in need of housing please contact me and let me know ASAP.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Only thirty? I play the whole cast*, you disappoint me good sir. You disappoint me.

*Zero Suit Samus is a horrible character and should not be considered part of the cast.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Only thirty? I play the whole cast*, you disappoint me good sir. You disappoint me.

*Zero Suit Samus is a horrible character and should not be considered part of the cast.
hey that hurts, i lost to a ZSS at my last OoS tourney lol. i had no idea how to fight that *****, won't fool me now tho.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
OMG Brawl is being talked about. People should play a real game. Fire up that Harvest Moon: ToT :D

Top Bottom