• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol there's been this discussion before but there isn't many if at all Melee kids than play Brawl and vice versa so there's no reason for any clashing (minus Alex's attendance unless he goes to this cause I will most def. be at ROM).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Actually NY isn't coming because you can't take transit to this event.

But oh yeah Anti is trolling

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yay for Inui events :)

Kaila approves!

Actually NY isn't coming because you can't take transit to this event.

But oh yeah Anti is trolling
Are you just being ******** on purpose? This event is very close to the Asbury Park train station. You can take a train from Newark to it. It's the same as going to my previous event, except the Asbury station might be closer than the Princeton Junction one was to the hotel.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Objection Ike is mid tier in the most recent tier list.

On another note i still never got an answer for why all first matches in minus are on smashville and i might not be able to come b/c i might be in another state

Inui

Banned via Warnings
On another note i still never got an answer for why all first matches in minus are on smashville and i might not be able to come b/c i might be in another state
It's considered the most fair starter stage, and it's dmbrandon's rules.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is less than a month away. I want some more hype.

No OOR attendance at all?

Come on, this is my first time hosting in a while, and my events used to be really popular.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

No OOR region attendance at all?

Come on, this is my first time hosting in a while, and my events used to be really popular.
OOR region?

Out of region region?

This might actually be my first event I'm entering since Apex. @_@

Someone hold a smashfest before this so I'm not a rusty mess at this!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Soccer + Band ***** my weekends and my schedule in general.

Soccer season ends this Friday, and weekend marching band practices ended on Sunday. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

erick gm14

Smash Ace

indeed. i may need to sell my energy drinks again lol. im coming to this. who wanna team,

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Have you been bugging them/offering to pay for their flight over here like alex does? If not, that's a good start.

Soccer + Band ***** my weekends and my schedule in general.

Soccer season ends this Friday, and weekend marching band practices ended on Sunday. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
No one cares.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well I mean just sitting around and just posting about it won't get people to go! But I'll go with NO MERCY because Kirin knows best.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I'm scared to watch it...

*watches*

Yo, that was pretty good. Thanks.
No prob :)
idk if that was pw music to fit the theme but it was pretty ***. needs rock or something.
That was Edgeworth's theme, "Great Revival." Which was what I'm assuming gave Inui the idea to name the tourney this. I had a few songs lined up but then I remembered the name of edgeworth's theme = the name of the tourney.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Until I figure out if Vex is coming and wants to team with me for Low Tier doubles, is there anyone else that might be interested in teaming with me?

Top Bottom