• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
$50 in monopoly money maybe..
(Smirk)
PS: I know when I'm being trolled n****s who be tryna mess. Don't try it. But real talk, yes idc if we mm or not. I jus wanna meet other players with at least decent falcons.
If you want to play a decent falcon, play doom's, not mine. Doom destroyed me in the ditto recently. Dude knows his ****. I'm like...slightly below average with the character.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Zelda isn't low tier in doubles and Ike regardless of your feelings on his overall tournament viability doesn't really belong in low tier singles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zelda isn't low tier in doubles and Ike regardless of your feelings on his overall tournament viability doesn't really belong in low tier singles.
Zelda is trash in everything.

Ike has multiple even matchups in low tiers and loses to Samus.

People need to stop talking about characters they don't understand.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think it's you who doesn't understand, but ok.
Yes, I, who has used Ike since the game came out at a very high level and has placed in the money or at least very well in many huge and difficult low tier tournaments, does not understand Ike and other low tiers.

Clearly, my credentials are meaningless here, and players such as yourself dwarf me in low tier knowledge.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yes, I, who has used Ike since the game came out at a very high level and has placed in the money or at least very well in many huge and difficult low tier tournaments, does not understand Ike and other low tiers.

Clearly, my credentials are meaningless here, and players such as yourself dwarf me in low tier knowledge.
Your Ike sucks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your Ike sucks.
yeah it sure does

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=5983

Bye
Defeated Camalange (Sonic, broken in low tiers)
Defeated Lawz (Link)
Defeated Vex (best Bowser at the time)
Defeated Zucco (Ness, broken in low tiers)
Lost to Mew2King (game five, last hit)
Defeated Kai (Sonic, broken in low tiers)
Lost to Mew2King (forfeit and split)

I only got to fight one "easy" person. Everything else was either not low tier or a ridiculous player.

Get the **** outta here, people trying to argue with me about low tiers.

Edit: Oh yeah, I beat Espy with Ike in tournament before. You know, that Sonic that beats top players from TX?

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6751

Bye
Defeated Marth101
Defeated Furbs (good Yoshi)
Defeated Espy (top Sonic)
Lost to Xyro (best Samus)
Lost to Espy (got me back, good **** Espy)

lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't you think it's pretty self-indulgent to put Ike in low tiers when pretty much everyone else knows he doesn't belong there?
No, because everyone else is wrong.

Multiple completely unwinnable match-ups in normal singles + multiple even match-ups + outright loses to Samus = perfectly legal in low tiers.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui i really dont think you should bother with this argument with him specifically lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to ask moderators to ban discussion of the lists of legal low tier characters. They aren't up for debate and everyone else is wrong about everything to me and isn't capable of outright proving me wrong about it. It's not going to change, so anyone complaining is wasting their time.

Don't like it? Don't enter.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If you still play Ike, we can play and I'll show you a lot of stuff I've learned over time, Inui. I believe you can be even better if you learn of certain matchup-specific things/ alternate control options.

Ike is near even/slight advantage on Yoshi and Samus, and I could see some Ike players losing to someone like Xyro or Delta/Polt, especially if they are unware of the matchup-specific gimmicks. Right now, I'm not sure whether Samus has the advantage or not.. Probably even if you put everything together.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I definitely think Samus wins (how do you recover against Xyro if he's playing well...) and Ike has multiple even/evenish match-ups in low tiers, and notable low tier players, like KirinBlaze, agree with me.

I do still play Ike a lot and I firmly believe he has absolutely no chance of beating Diddy Kong (properly camping), Olimar, Meta Knight, Dedede, and possibly Falco. If you want to show me what's up with those match-ups, go for it.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Playing kirinblaze and Boss made me believe Ike ***** Mario/Link, lol..

Falco isn't that difficult to me yet.. Maybe I haven't played the right person yet. I don't play enough Olis, DDDs, or top top MKs to have strong opinions on those.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Playing kirinblaze and Boss made me believe Ike ***** Mario/Link, lol..
KirinBlaze told me just the other day he thinks Ike only wins slightly. When is the last time you played him? He beat me with Mario before in a mid tier tournament, and it was pretty close.

Olimar, MK, Diddy Kong, Dedede and Falco are frequent participants in LT tournies.
Stop.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Played Kirin for around 30 min - an hour at Apex. This was after playing him, a bunch of other Marios, and Boss, all who I played that same day. By **** I mean only like solid advantage btw.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
ZSS has disadvantaged and even match-ups in low tiers too, and doesn't really beat any of them worse than 6/4 but Ganon. So let's put her in low tiers. I mean, ZSS loses to Link slightly and is even with Samus and Yoshi. According to Bowser mains, ZSS is even (LOL). Let's put that to the test. It should be fine, right?

Delta-cod, if we were looking for a low tier tournament Ike would be out by default because he isn't actually low tier, as opposed to this "Characters Inui Says is Bad Tourney."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
SFP, I'm serious, stop talking. At this point you're just trolling me and it's taking effort to not unleash a large flaming post attacking how wrong and ignorant you're being. I'm going to ask Chibo to ban discussion on the legality of the low tier characters.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, unless I'm mistaken, you can't just ask a mod to give me points because you don't like what I'm saying.
Learn to read. I said ban discussion about the legality of low tier characters, in MY thread, for MY tournament, in which I said I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT CHANGE THE LEGAL CHARACTERS NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, not randomly assign you infraction points. If you don't like it, DON'T COME. I sure as hell will NOT CARE.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Again, you can't really do that. If Chibo were to give me points now it would be because I'm basically spamming a thread in an off-topic way (not that it's off-topic really, but I'm sure he could argue that). My posts are relevant to your tournament and not spamming or really even trolling, you just don't like them. That isn't really against the rules no matter whose thread it is. If I make a thread called "talk about how awesome SFP is" and people come in saying "SFP isn't really awesome" I can't ask mods to give them points because it's my thread.

But it's clear you're impossible to actually reason with, so I'll stop anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No. I said I wasn't going to change my mind no matter what. I said that many times. If you don't like it, don't come. I can easily request a super moderator to ban discussion of something that is POINTLESS in MY thread for MY tournament that is DETRACTING FROM THE HYPE OF THE TOURNAMENT BECAUSE IT'S FORCING ME TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WITH 1/100TH MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS GAME. Stop wasting my time, your time, and everyone else's time and just stop posting.

Your example is ********.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lucas, you're arguing with a practically unknown player who obviously has less knowledge about Ike and probably everything else related to brawl than you. Nobody thinks he's funny and he's a loser. Let it go

Top Bottom