• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I clicked this thread solely for the reason that i had a feeling AAI music was gonna play when it opened. And oshet, i was right.

daisho

Smash Lord
Erm... Ike isn't LT anymore
There was much argument about this in the thread so far. Inui believes Ike is low tier and is entitled to his own opinion. In addition it is his tourney and he is entitled to express that opinion by making whatever characters he wants available for the low tier section of the tournament.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Zelda's not low tier in teams IMO. Have you seen Riot? That dude is a monster with zelda in teams.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Peachkid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TeeVee's bootleg-*** ness that he has never used before, LOL!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Ok, so apparently Peach isn't insanely broken, but Ness is. I assume you "consistently beat Riot in doubles with double Ike" when he was teaming with Peachkid? >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
There was much argument about this in the thread so far. Inui believes Ike is low tier and is entitled to his own opinion. In addition it is his tourney and he is entitled to express that opinion by making whatever characters he wants available for the low tier section of the tournament.
Holy **** you're alive.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Peachkid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TeeVee's bootleg-*** ness that he has never used before, LOL!

to be fair, i used him one time in tourney mode when i went random.

also, after me and riot won low tier dubz at dna...we teamed for regular dubz at vls and got 2nd going rob and zelda (beating teams like will/kirin, ninjalink/jash, and bizkit/dazwa).

so i unno, i think zelda is better than every other low tier char by far in doubles. just my 2 pennies

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No TeeVee you're wrong. Zelda's bad. So are Ice Climbers. Healing Lucas fully makes them so low tier. Their chain grab on everyone in the game makes them ****ing awful as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So, I'm wondering if it's possible to get some more OOS here, and maybe some OOR. Maybe Midwest can come here since NY/NJ hit up their event recently? Are NY and PA going to have strong showings? How's NE?

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Ike and Zelda are garbs if you aren't sloppy.

But people are sloppy and bad so they don't think he's low tier lolol.

That aside, I'd actually like to go to a NJ tourney sometime, I'll see if Maine feels up to going on an adventure.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ike and Zelda are garbs if you aren't sloppy.

But people are sloppy and bad so they don't think he's low tier lolol.

That aside, I'd actually like to go to a NJ tourney sometime, I'll see if Maine feels up to going on an adventure.
good thing someone else understands

YES BRING MAINE, ESPECIALLY DARC AND DAZWAAAAA

clowsui

Smash Legend
So, I'm wondering if it's possible to get some more OOS here, and maybe some OOR. Maybe Midwest can come here since NY/NJ hit up their event recently? Are NY and PA going to have strong showings? How's NE?
Nope's Monthly = no chance of MW attendance

Nope hasn't had a monthly in a really long time and he's considered to be the best TO in Ohio along w/ AZ...so it's like there's a Midwest Great Revival, lol.

Best of luck with this event though!

Top Bottom