• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, I don't care about Ike being low tier one way or another, I can easily defeat Ike with Mario.

Also, while one part of me wants to agree with everyone that Ike isn't low tier, I also have to acknowledge that people don't know anything about him.

Did you know if Ike charges quick draw against Snake, and you crouch backwards, it will swing and whiff, and have enough lag for Snake to reverse Fsmash for the best LOL ever? Ike literally has 0 approaches against a Snake crouching backwards.

Course, Snake isn't low tier. However, when I see characters like Ness, Mario, and Lucas being legal, I feel that Ike isn't exactly out of place. Especially considering the MU vs Samus.

However, if you're going to include one mid-tiers on the merit that he's balanced in the metagame, then perhaps you need to take a closer look at some borderline character. Why isn't PT legal (not that I'm complaining, Squirtle is good, but PT isn't good)?

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Eh, I don't care about Ike being low tier one way or another, I can easily defeat Ike with Mario.

Also, while one part of me wants to agree with everyone that Ike isn't low tier, I also have to acknowledge that people don't know anything about him.

Did you know if Ike charges quick draw against Snake, and you crouch backwards, it will swing and whiff, and have enough lag for Snake to reverse Fsmash for the best LOL ever? Ike literally has 0 approaches against a Snake crouching backwards.

Course, Snake isn't low tier. However, when I see characters like Ness, Mario, and Lucas being legal, I feel that Ike isn't exactly out of place. Especially considering the MU vs Samus.

However, if you're going to include one mid-tiers on the merit that he's balanced in the metagame, then perhaps you need to take a closer look at some borderline character. Why isn't PT legal (not that I'm complaining, Squirtle is good, but PT isn't good)?
Oh man, I remember that night before KTAR2 at Rizmif's when we were all shown that. LOL, amazing stuff.

But yeah..Ike isn't that great, he's just got one of the most intelligent players in the world behind him placing extremely well. I'm not saying he's god ****ing awful because he's gotta have something going for him if he's placing as well as he has been lately, but he does have his fair share of problems against some Low Tier characters, Samus, Link, and Mario for example. I really don't see a problem with Ike being in Low Tiers.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can beat squirtle with falcon but it's soooo annoying. Definitely not low tier status.

Ike is meh.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Not even his fault for knowing nothing though. Falcon boards aren't helpful in the slightest. If you want to improve with falcon, it's pretty much necessary that you get in touch and get some one-on-one time with someone who knows a lot about playing the character. Which is something most people are too lazy to do for such a bad character. Not like any falcon guides really help, whereas you can pick up a character such as falco (not saying playing falco is easy though) by just watching some videos and figuring things out on your own.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Not even his fault for knowing nothing though. Falcon boards aren't helpful in the slightest. If you want to improve with falcon, it's pretty much necessary that you get in touch and get some one-on-one time with someone who knows a lot about playing the character. Which is something most people are too lazy to do for such a bad character. Not like any falcon guides really help, whereas you can pick up a character such as falco (not saying playing falco is easy though) by just watching some videos and figuring things out on your own.
Dude....are you serious with that post?? Yes! is one of the best if not the best falcon around here. He was obviously being sarcastic about not knowing about Falcon pointing out how it's funny how you are trying to tell HIM something about the character. I don't mean to sound like a ****, but dude lol, he knows his ****.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Sorry, I've never seen any videos nor have I played his falcon offline (played his wolf though), so I didn't know whether or not I was to assume he was joking. Not my fault there isn't a sarcasm button on the internet :\
Edit: Rule34's falcon stay da bes in NJ even though he barely plays though. His **** was crazy.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i might try to come for the brawl- but why is the first match always om smashville (not that i mind thats the best stage in the game)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Got a question about cps, how bout you trying adding another to the cp list? Viridian has Pictochat, Pound V has Pictochat and PS2, Whobo 3 has Picto PS2 and Japes, KTAR 3 had Picto Japes and Mansion, Super DSO 3 has Picto Norfair and PS2.

More stages make it more interesting, fun, and unique also helps give practice for other big tournies coming up.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thanks man I need all the help I can get :(

Dude....are you serious with that post?? Yes! is one of the best if not the best falcon around here. He was obviously being sarcastic about not knowing about Falcon pointing out how it's funny how you are trying to tell HIM something about the character. I don't mean to sound like a ****, but dude lol, he knows his ****.
Yes! is the second best Falcon after Ally, lol. He knows his ****.
What the **** are you guys talking about?

My Falcon is amazing.
It's true.

:/
haven't heard of Yes! doing much with falcon though. I'll have to play his falcon at this. $3 falcon ditto MM? :)
Nah man I wanna make you teaching me falcon the most beneficial to you. I'll mm your falcon with my falcon for $50. That'll cover the first lesson right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Got a question about cps, how bout you trying adding another to the cp list? Viridian has Pictochat, Pound V has Pictochat and PS2, Whobo 3 has Picto PS2 and Japes, KTAR 3 had Picto Japes and Mansion, Super DSO 3 has Picto Norfair and PS2.

More stages make it more interesting, fun, and unique also helps give practice for other big tournies coming up.
No.

10000no's

lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lucas, good news. I won't have exams for awhile as of November 18, so it looks like I can make it to this.

Ally and I are winning Low tiers. Falcon/Icy's let's goooo rofl.

Top Bottom