• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Inui

Banned via Warnings
In viridian city 7, NinjaLink teamed with Lain.

NinjaLink went Lucas and Lain with IC's. NinjaLink went on the offensive and lain wen't on the camp/defense, whenever ninjalink needed to heal, they need 2 seconds and ninjalink goes from 100% to zero.

good luck breaking that up in low tiers.
Sounds free for me and Kai.

Why is this tournmanet going to FAIL.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Not true. I've said you were the best Yoshi in the past.
Haha, thanks.

i cockride you so hard
shut up <3
Lol.

Just win, Delta.
Yeah, yeah.

I thought i mained mk my bad, looked at the wrong icon. Throw them eggs boy!
You do, boy.

Uh, sorry for seeming really whiny and stuff. Not really sure where it's coming from. >_____>'' Don't think I'm usually like that.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Uh, sorry for seeming really whiny and stuff. Not really sure where it's coming from. >_____>'' Don't think I'm usually like that.
You just feel under appreciated because nobody said Deltacod will win low tiers. Well I'm gonna say it.

DELTA ****ING GOD IS GONNA WIN LOW TIERS! GONNA MAKE PINK FRESH, ALLY, INUI, AND EVERYONE ELSE WISH THEY NEVER FACED A YOSHI!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You just feel under appreciated because nobody said Deltacod will win low tiers. Well I'm gonna say it.

DELTA ****ING GOD IS GONNA WIN LOW TIERS! GONNA MAKE PINK FRESH, ALLY, INUI, AND EVERYONE ELSE WISH THEY NEVER FACED A YOSHI!
LOL.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the competition's gonna be really good. A lot of people that are going actually like their low tier and enjoy playing as them. I'm actually pretty hyped for it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hell yea, if I go me and speed for $10?
Or if he does not go me and Coney for $10?
So free man XD

**** Anti why do you like guaranteed money?
Don't you like working hard for what you do?
Says the guy who lost to me the only time we've ever played.

No.

I will gladly do it, and I'm sure Kai will love to win even more money off of people.
Sure.
Kai and I will do it.

Free candy with the purchase of your entry fee, everyone! :)
Actually Candy and Chu are really good in low tiers too. I'll do it though.

Zelda is more free than the second room when you get your floors done by Empire Today.

:)
LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So will this be using the new Tier list's low tiers format?

Ike no longer low...lol
Ike is bottom five. I have always though that, still do, and always will. Just because san is beating people not smart enough to shield and punish Ike, since 0 of his moves are ever safe on block, doesn't mean Ike is good. He has a bad matchup in low tiers and many even ones. I will not disallow a very bad character because the BBR is extremely ignorant about low tiers. I've been in there and helped make the last tier list. When it came time to discuss low tiers, everyone was ******** and half of them said nothing. Without me and Xyro back there, the discussion was probably even more idiotic.

I'm pretty sure the only changes were Bowser and Ike, and Bowser has always been legal in low tiers since that was another terrible error the BBR made. Low tier doubles will remain the same, since that tier list was made recently.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Ike is bottom five. I have always though that, still do, and always will. Just because san is beating people not smart enough to shield and punish Ike, since 0 of his moves are ever safe on block, doesn't mean Ike is good. He has a bad matchup in low tiers and many even ones. I will not disallow a very bad character because the BBR is extremely ignorant about low tiers. I've been in there and helped make the last tier list. When it came time to discuss low tiers, everyone was ******** and half of them said nothing. Without me and Xyro back there, the discussion was probably even more idiotic.

I'm pretty sure the only changes were Bowser and Ike, and Bowser has always been legal in low tiers since that was another terrible error the BBR made. Low tier doubles will remain the same, since that tier list was made recently.
If your reasoning for a bad character to be in low tier even though they aren't, would have me to argue the same reason Mario is too broken for low tiers, with every matchup but 1 being in his favor. I see character bias in this. In Low tier tournaments Mario SHOULD be dominating as much as MK would be in a regular tournament, theoretically.

So what will it be inui, leave ike out of low tier, or allow him in cause he's *** and mario out because he's good.

Also for sake of agreeing with you, then the BBR is a joke and you should create your own low tier representation if you disagree with them so much and post why for each reasoning, then back it up in relation to every other character allowed in this case, just like they would do.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mario has never won a low tier tournament. On the contrary, he gets *****. Not even the best two in the nation have won. I think 3rd is the best they've ever done?

I don't have to meet any of your demands. I am the king of this tournament. Ike will be legal. Mario will be legal. Don't like it? Don't enter. The list of legal characters is not up for debate.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Mario has never won a low tier tournament. On the contrary, he gets *****. Not even the best two in the nation have won. I think 3rd is the best they've ever done?

I don't have to meet any of your demands. I am the king of this tournament. Ike will be legal. Mario will be legal. Don't like it? Don't enter. The list of legal characters is not up for debate.
I think Boss got 2nd at Battle Royale. A Mario would've won this tournament if you moved it a week later though :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Boss got 2nd at Battle Royale. A Mario would've won this tournament if you moved it a week later though :D
I thought he got 3rd to Takeover and PinkFresh?

Nope. KirinBlaze or Boss could place well, but I would comfortably side bet on Mario not getting 1st even if they were both there and in opposite brackets.

Mario sucks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
According to the tier list, ICS are not in low tier. Just remove them god ****it it just shows that most TO's are bad or always make a mistake.

-Ally

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I thought he got 3rd to Takeover and PinkFresh?

Nope. KirinBlaze or Boss could place well, but I would comfortably side bet on Mario not getting 1st even if they were both there and in opposite brackets.

Mario sucks.
Just looked it up. Top 3 in order: Pink Fresh, Boss, GIMR. Takeover got 7th.

Btw I was talking about me getting first:laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I actually have some good news regarding this event and every other event from now on. It's only in regards to myself of course but I'll wait till next saturday when it's official

Top Bottom