• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International and Underrated Smasher Recognition/Awareness

Velox

Smash Ace
LoZR is too good.

If I ever get that boy to travel or play more people will know.
I think he's always been known to be good. I remember back in the day when he came to Texas and beat fastliketree back when he was semi-present in the community. Too good.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow icy this is really cool

i think falsefalco is severely underrated and not really very well known in the states.

Ministry

Smash Ace
wow icy this is really cool

i think falsefalco is severely underrated and not really very well known in the states.
i heard he was good, but when i played him i was surpirsed. he was ALOT better then i thought.

i got *****.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
falsefalco has a sexier marth than ib and diakonos imo

not to mention superboom who is a pretty sexual marth as well

Ace55

Smash Lord
Netherlands:
Jeapie - One of the best Falcons in all of Europe, and probably the fastest one in the world. He hasn't stood out yet, but he did make it to Grand Finals with Remen before splitting due to time constraints at Ace Smash 2. He'll be attending BEAST, so we get to see how well he does now that he's improved a ton. =D
Jeapie actually split with Fernandez (who beat Remen in LF) at Ace Smash II. They split because they're friends/ Fernandez was stressed out.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
CunningKitsune? He's like, still one of the sexiest Foxes and no one knows lol

otg

Smash Master
I have such exciting news to share here. Recently one of TFS members, Popo$ returned from a recent excursion to Sri Lanka where he encountered the fabled Roy main, "4pac". Roy is top tier in Sri Lanka (his only counter being Zelda) and they are known for having a slow, yet incredibly intelligent and adaptable play style. Apparently their metagame is way more developed then ours (obviously), and 4pac claims that the US roys are way behind in terms of where they should be. TIME TO STEP IT UP GUYS.

4pac is apparently only the 2nd best player in the country, only behind a Zelda player who he said doesn't have a tag but just ***** people. Popo$ apparently recorded some footage from a National they had a few months ago, so hopefully that will be uploaded when he has some spare time.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I have such exciting news to share here. Recently one of TFS members, Popo$ returned from a recent excursion to Sri Lanka where he encountered the fabled Roy main, "4pac". Roy is top tier in Sri Lanka (his only counter being Zelda) and they are known for having a slow, yet incredibly intelligent and adaptable play style. Apparently their metagame is way more developed then ours (obviously), and 4pac claims that the US roys are way behind in terms of where they should be. TIME TO STEP IT UP GUYS.

4pac is apparently only the 2nd best player in the country, only behind a Zelda player who he said doesn't have a tag but just ***** people. Popo$ apparently recorded some footage from a National they had a few months ago, so hopefully that will be uploaded when he has some spare time.
omg how true is this?

otg

Smash Master
Why would I ever make up such important matters? The Sri Lankan Roy's are way too good, y'all don't know about my ***** 4pac yet. He doesn't know that this site even exists, hopefully I can convince him to make an account.

Watch out Cambodia, you got some new competition for the Top Tier.

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
Ya'll don't know nothing about those Game and Watch players in Madagascar.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yoooooooooooooooooo my boy went to aruba and played thier 2nd best player who mains Pichu. Yo pichu is top tier in aruba, their meta-game is so developed. yo my boi doesn't even know about smashboards yoooo, watch out Sri Lanka, Pichu raaaaaapes

That might be why people aren't really taking you seriously, otg

I'm just waiting for vids you claim, honestly, being that I really can't prove you wrong.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
4pac's no joke. I went to Sri Lanka a couple months ago on vacation, I had NO idea there was a melee scene there. They say Sethlon's easily the best Roy in the US, but that he still has a ton to learn about Roy. I'm pretty sure they don't have any recording equipment or anything, but yeah 4pac is insane. Grab = death against FFers, no matter the stage or %. Against floaties he just spaces his **** so well and does these ******** soft hit combos that make absolutely no sense, but **** so much. He's amazingly consistent; think in all the time I played him, he didn't miss a SINGLE dair meteor or any grab combo or anything like that. I really hope he comes out to a national at some point, I think he can really do some serious damage and shake up the tier list a little bit. Get them cambodian *****s out here too.

EDIT: @Dark Hart, Pichu ***** already. Real talk *****.

otg

Smash Master
4pac's no joke. I went to Sri Lanka a couple months ago on vacation, I had NO idea there was a melee scene there. They say Sethlon's easily the best Roy in the US, but that he still has a ton to learn about Roy. I'm pretty sure they don't have any recording equipment or anything, but yeah 4pac is insane. Grab = death against FFers, no matter the stage or %. Against floaties he just spaces his **** so well and does these ******** soft hit combos that make absolutely no sense, but **** so much. He's amazingly consistent; think in all the time I played him, he didn't miss a SINGLE dair meteor or any grab combo or anything like that. I really hope he comes out to a national at some point, I think he can really do some serious damage and shake up the tier list a little bit. Get them cambodian *****s out here too.

EDIT: @Dark Hart, Pichu ***** already. Real talk *****.
Thank you Tuna, more evidence of 4pacs ****. I gotta tell you Dark Hart, I'm so offended by the notion that I'm not taken seriously on (relatively anonymous) message board. It would shatter my entire reality if I found out even ONE person thought I was just trolling, because I am dead ****ing serious about 4 pac.

Hopefully popo$ can find those vids.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
sorry your reality was shattered by the internet, bro

EDIT: btw I'm not doubting your stories, but they're just so... fantastic. I also don't doubt that a player from a far away land can compete with what we call a lower tiered character. I just wanna see the video lol

TheGoat

Smash Ace
The fact that melee is popular in other parts of the world, like not just usa and europe and stuff is so interesting. We should go over there and make a documentary or something, and maybe their metagame can impact ours, who knows.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sorry your reality was shattered by the internet, bro

EDIT: btw I'm not doubting your stories, but they're just so... fantastic. I also don't doubt that a player from a far away land can compete with what we call a lower tiered character. I just wanna see the video lol
the video will be up like this weekend or sooner

but yea man 4pac is nuts

if you think its a joke, just wait for the videos.

@s2j

i think by now everyone knows about jeapie

4pac

Smash Rookie
This 4pac. usa good but no roy is different game

I like to come usa bt no money.

I played Cambodians they are ok bt not so good.

just wait Popo will video

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I don't believe this 4pac thing for a second. Mango not being Scorpion Master was more convincing than this.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
But you believe cambodian y links? Seriously. Wait for the videos and then if u don't believe it wait till the nxt big tourney after pound5.

Top Bottom