• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Handorin

Smash Hero
That isnt what I meant. Nite said, "It's like a Tupeloopa Koopatroopas reunion. It's madness!" Mookie hasnt posted, so I said that. He is the last one missing.

I would love to see him again. I miss Mookie =(

Linguini

Smash Master
OMG Rice is going!!!!!!!!!!

Its over people!!

Good luck to all my florida peeps, smashmac, rep the sharpened pencils in the dirty soufffff!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I want to see Mookie -vs- Taj in M2 ditto. I've been dreaming about that for a year it seems.

*swoons*

Alright guys, sorry for the lack of posting. Lots of last minute stuff going on.

First and foremost:

Neal is the man. We will be using Tio and all of its glory - including online updates for those who can't make it. The website for the online results is: Found Here.

Ares - cool man. If you want to capture stuff that's A'ok by me. I would like to get both matches and montage since the INN IV montage got, erm... ran into technical difficulties ;) I will ask for all the footage, that way it can be all loaded from 1 account. If anyone captures footage, please get it to me some way or another (via file transfer, or burn to cd/dvd and i'll replace with whatever you use). I've also got a cap. card thats usb2.0 compat if anyone has a laptop we can use. Working on getting an external HD also to put footage on when its over...

Rob - thanks man, they're added :) (zozefup, edub)

Sarg - 7:30-8 is doubles est. time

Toopaloopas - You always confuse me as to expect you or not. So I'll just cross my fingers and wait to see ;)

I'm excited! I'm trying my best not to be giddy and bounce off the walls. This is going to be so hot :)

If anyone needs me, my cell is: 1-870-514-3806

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Less than 24 hours now. YAY!!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone again. Its been too long. And the FL guys. Cant wait to see you guys again.

Nite

Smash Champion
This is going to be too good. And Rice is coming to my house? RAM is bringing Kool-aid? It can't get any better.

See everyone later today.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
viper boy and keep speed won teams.
forward and dark rain followed with 2nd place.

that's all i know. x:

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Virg: Zane probably isn't getting internet access at the venue. Hence why the update page isn't, well, updating :).

KishSquared

Smash Master
Come on, Neal! Work your magic and beam him some WiFi!!

You should totally program Tio to support updates via cellular networks.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some small updates that I got from Shiz:

He confirmed that Speed + Viperboy got 1st in teams, 2nd being forward + darkrain!!!

When Shiz called he told me he was about to play forward in the WB, he (Shiz) also had met up with Keepspeedn who went to LB...apparently Speed beat Tink 2-0 in pools too...

Sorry that these updates are only about FL peeps (biased) LOL!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom