• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yay, Moogle! You got your Wii son. I'll be sending you love letters via Wii late at night.

*Waits on the word from Zane if there is a tourney soon or not*

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
heh Darkrain who? Remember i did beat him an a pools match at INN3. If you dont beleive me ask him. And im sure it will happen at INN 5 too if i play him again. well maybe claptrap helped... but i still won:chuckle:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I'll waste my 200th post to say.... I got a Wii yesterday. ^_^ My Wii number is in my profile.
I will register you soon. My code should be in my profile also. Which reminds me. I have to get Lance's and actually register his.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yay!!! Congrats to moogle for getting a Wii. Until I am unbroke, me and CO_Brad share a Wii in our room so my mii will be migrating your way once everything gets registered.

YAY FOR THE NEXT BIWEEKLY!!! ^___^

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
engard you smaster mi wii wiii chalenge your to the death no i don't have one but you have to look at the bright side.... .... ..... .. well there isn't one

HEY ANYBODY I HAVE A QUESTION ON WHO IS STRONGER IS IT VEGETA OR FRIEZA

1. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE GOKU FIGHT GOKU AND FRIZA WENT HEAD UP.

2. THE MATCH VEGETA AT SS2 OR FRIZA AT 100 PERCET

3. LOOK AT THE RECENT FIGHTS VEGETA WAS IN OR HAS BEEN IN, JANIMBA BROLLY AND BUU AND ENEV IF YOU COUNT COOLER IN THE METAL MOVIE

4. IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE FIGHTS YOU RELAIZE THIS THAT VEGETA ALWAYS PASSES OUT OR GIVES UP.

5. IF YOU LOOK AT THE JANEMBA FIGHT HE HOPS IN BAD THEN TWO SECOUNDS LATER HES LOOSING BAD, IN THE FIRST TIME VEGETA ACTUALLY MEETS THE LEGONDARY BROLLY HE JUMPS IN THE FIGHT AND HE GETS SLAMED IN TO THE WALL AND IN SECOUNDS HE IS GONE

6. VEGETA IS A BAD FIGHTER AND HE CAN'T FIGHT WORTH ANYTHING AND HE DOES NOT PUT FORTH THE EFFORT AND HE GIVES UP.

7. FRIZA ON THE OTHER HAND HAS NEVER DONE ANY OF THAT WHEN THEY FIRST SHOW FRIZA HE IS DESTROYING PLANETS. HE FOUGHT TO THE END AND IN THE END HE TRICKEDS GOKU AND STILL FIGHT THAT BOY IS A BEAST. SO IN YOU OPPINON WHO IS STRONGER VEGETA OR FRIZA PLS REPLY.

8. HAVE TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dude, wtf... Did you not see the 1,000,000 power warriors movie?

Vegeta kicks about 500,000 Friza's ***** at the same time.

Vegeta wins.
Google Fight agrees with Zane.

On a side note, Im thinking about another smash troopers sometime in the future.

On another INNsomnia realted note: My scout troop wants to do a prehike for a bigger hike on the end of Spring Break, so if that is when INN5 is, I guess I will have to choose. (INN>Hike). I can do another hike another time or talk to them about having it earlier in the week. No way I can miss INN5.

Pecans

Smash Rookie
wow. Just wow man. Not only was that random...but is your capslock button broken? Jeez.

Whether or not Vegeta is cowardly or not (he's not) doesn't determine which of them is stronger.

Frieza was at 12,000,000 on Namek and vegeta was somewhere around 1,000,000 without even accessing super saiyan. There is no way frieza could even touch Vegeta at the max of Vegeta's power.

**** I hate dbz. But I hate wrongess more.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
freiza was the best because he wasn't a dumb sayian. monkey people with tails and ****

oozaru < everything else.

p.s. im in nashville for a swimming meet on the 26th... Hand, you need to hold ST3!!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hold on i did not know there was a moive and i didn't call vegeta cowardly pecans i said he would give up. and zane you don't take into consideration that vegeta is 100x stupider than friza. If you notice in the friza vs goku fight friza was one step ahead of goku and if you watch the whole thing he killed goku up to i think 3 times during the fight friza is super smart compared to vegeta and when vegeta gets mad he is an open target.

ps friza walks all over the guy, seriously you think its like friza is standing and boom he is gone but no that is not it. Oh in the fight with buu he blow him self up yet still showing that he is a 100%faliure

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
sorry for the double post but here is what i was talking about when i said vegeta suck so bad you don't relize it and like i said pay attention to the janemba fight he touches him and boom no super sajin

ps now what yo vegeta anit so high and mighty now proving every thing i said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scn51Qhb-T4

sorry but if you notice in the cooler fight, well metal cooler vegeta only touched friza's brother once and only with goku's help so sorry he is a horrible fighter and he is nothing and you can't say the power level is different ethier when you just saw with your eyes the truth that no matter how strong he got he will never acoplish any thing. In another note you saw that monster he was figthing he fought him for the same length of time he fights janemba. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME WATCH THE WARTH OF THE DRAGON VID YOU WILL BE IN AWWWWWW.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I told you that show brings up questions like no other and it's weird call me old fashion but cowboy bebop was better and outlaw star was awsome as well as a few others, I know that it is flashy and all but you can't take all shows and put demons and super powers in it at least sameri shamploo is acually believeable.

ps go go gadget boots

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
What are you guys talking about? Bleach is the best anime ever. Period. Plus the fillers are over. Time to catch up to the manga. :)

On topic though, yay for biweeklies! though I too wish it could have been this week. I can't wait to meet up with you guys again.

Nite

Smash Champion
Chad, sorry about that. I've been kinda distracted by schoolwork, Maplestory, not being on a schedule. I just got on schedule though, so I'll see you on there tonight.

Yay for biweeklies! I miss the INN's sweet scent of blood and revenge. (Iori posessed me. Sorry, he made me say it.)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Iori - wtf man, think about the lyrics of that song. It's supposed to be about struggles and overcoming them, not kicking *** all the time. Bad example, you lose on that one. Catch me at the biweekly, I'd like a debate on this. Vegeta is my favorite anime char ever.

Biweeklies FTW :D:D:D:D

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
edited because I (S.Link) never log CO_Brad out. ::hits self in head:: NOOB!!!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Nite: Dont let yourself get posessed too much. You might end up becoming another Iori. What would this thread be like with two Ioris. HAHAHAHA ^____~ Iori ftw!!!!! "AHH stained by my fireball." ::shakes head:: Where'd that come from?!

Trunks would win...HANDS DOWN!!!!! ::Burning Attack::

Bleach is good, but by no means the best anime. Anyone here besides Fizz checked out Basilisk. That is a good anime. Death Note too!!!!

::Stomach rumbles for Pizza Inn pizza:: I have to wait another whole week. ^____^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
There's no Way Nite got posessed! There was correct grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I think Nite wants to be Iori!!

As far as DBZ goes, once Garlic Jr. gets outta The Dead Zone, he will take all challengers (and win!)!

Anyone seen Giant Robo? I'd seen a box set and was gonna get it due to being inexpensive, and then I'd heard good things, and then later in the month CO_Brad and myself watched a trailer for it, and it was grand. Can anyone back of rumors of greatness?

A little more on topic with biweeklies, I've gotta say, the conversations that take place there are something else that makes INN too great. You'd think that a bunch of people hanging and playing video games wouldn't be conducive to the most intelligent conversation ever, and while there are exceptions, many of the topics I hear people discussing are definitely food for though.

*Glances at Zane* I think you'd like The Elegant Universe. I'll let ya borrow it after Brad and Lance get done reading it.

Moogle- 0326 0676 2249 0053

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
*Glances at Zane* I think you'd like The Elegant Universe. I'll let ya borrow it after Brad and Lance get done reading it.
Yeah...Sorry about taking so long. I was reading it but I got into Art of War and been reading that alot. Once I finish that its onto the Elegant Universe(wish I had Dance of the Wu Li Masters...).

DBZ Topic
Everyone knows that Broly is the strongest character in it. He was so strong it took no fewer then three Z Fighters to beat him everytime. He ***** everyone that stepped his way. And I think Iori will agree with me on that.

Azure-Bleach isnt the best anime sorry. You seem to have forgotten that Speed Racer is an anime. :chuckle:

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Bleach pwns everthing. No debating or I keel u all! :mad:

lol j/k hehehe... :embarrass

It is my favorite anime though. I've also been watching Busou Renkin, and Shakugan no Shana. Both seem to be little known but their both really good.

@CO_Brad- Speed Racer characters talk too fast. Me not understand. :dizzy:

p.s. Sora for brawl. :cool:

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
::Stomach rumbles for Pizza Inn pizza:: I have to wait another whole week. ^____^
I bet it's good. But I REALLLLY want to try out that Pizzert, I haven't had the glorious chance to taste it yet.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
DBZ Topic
Everyone knows that Broly is the strongest character in it. He was so strong it took no fewer then three Z Fighters to beat him everytime. He ***** everyone that stepped his way. And I think Iori will agree with me on that.

ps Yes Co you are the bomb diggity boy yeah borlly for ever :)

co and iori sitting in a tree sorry nite you where fun while you lasted

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
What? Aren't you Iori? >.>

...or was that another weird Iori thing? o.O
I think he meant to quote Brad, but it just didnt happen.

As for pizzert, I for one am not a big fan, but others sure are. :: points to Myztek:: Speaking of which, where is Myz? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom