• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
All this talk of INN V is getting me hyped. I have been playing smash quite heavily lately. Hopefully there will be biweekly soon so I can play different people again.

Link > C.Falcon ^___^

team low tier ftw...ftw...Hahaha Remember that Chad?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
ps Doc is a poser.
*whipes away tears*
I love your thinking Chad.

Back on track. I would like to play DarkRain. I don't know about all of this "beat the boss" crap but it was be fun. Plus I understand you guys saying that you have gotten better which you guys all have, we all have, but don't be fooled into think DarkRain doesnt train and hasnt gotten better. Just a humble warning from the Commander.:chuckle:

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I rememeber when he said that,lol but lets get off Iori, rememeber, we're all in this together, this is for the south and revenge for all those knees he gave us. We gotta try.

Until, then I must learn how to control my Bankai.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
One of my favorite paranormal topic-ed(not a word) had an interesting news report today that I thought I would share.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
*whipes away tears*
I love your thinking Chad.

Back on track. I would like to play DarkRain. I don't know about all of this "beat the boss" crap but it was be fun. Plus I understand you guys saying that you have gotten better which you guys all have, we all have, but don't be fooled into think DarkRain doesnt train and hasnt gotten better. Just a humble warning from the Commander.:chuckle:
I know that, but trust me I know what level he's on its like Bleach, Darkrain is definitely a captain , but who says no one can't be a represntative. They can be just as strong as captain sometimes even more...

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
We could drug him and take *pictures* to blackmail him into coming. That's how we got Dad to quit drinking...

But seriously, it would be awesome to get pummeled by Darkrain, as masochistic as that sounds.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go to ONE of these bi-weeklys, dammit. I'll most likely be going to the one next weekend.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I only got to play his Fox at INN4, he better come to INN5. I think Mathos said he was coming to the next INN when I last saw him. So, I can only assume he will come as well. Who can pass up "free" money?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
**** it, if its not this weekend but next weekend, im in nashville for a swim meet.

dont you hate how im never able to come because of other **** i have to do... well... i know I hate it.
Hey if your gonna be in Nashville you should come by my place for some smash *hint Ganon dittos Hint*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey if your gonna be in Nashville you should come by my place for some smash *hint Ganon dittos Hint*
lol too late for that, im back in memphis >.<

Ill probably travel up there some time in the next month or so, and ill PM you when im there and bored!! Ganon ditto ftw.

Nite

Smash Champion
We've improved so much from INN IV, so beating him is a possibility. I think that our best chances of defeating him would be either myself or Iori. No offense to anyone else. Never let the fact that he is a beast slip your mind though. It definitely won't be an easy task.

Simna isn't from the MW, he's from the West.

Despite Darkrain being so good, he's one of the nicest smashers I've ever met. Him, Jesi, Z, Phatgamer, Dmac, and DYC are all cool people. We've been to quite a few tournaments together including MLG Nashville, INN III, INN IV, and FC6. So I've gotten to hang out and just talk to them more than any other OOS smashers. I'd be sad if they didn't come back for INN V. Joe Bushman, Mathos, and KishSquared should come back too.

You gotta love Midwest.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Wow not comfortable with the dark rain talk it looks to some of you that you have an addiction the guy.

@nite thanks for the commpliemnta i really appieciiate it muchhly

but you forget nite that kyo is a little threat and also mookie and chad. I really want to see if you are the ash trainer that will prove to all, your level of skill

ps gotta catch all pokemon in a turtle shell,i know the south will show out hay maybe even chams might pull a big win.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Wow, you guys don't sleep do you? I tell you about you dark natured fighters keeping me up all night to make sure you don't take over the world.

@I going to train as much as possible , I will learn to control myself , watch out you guys, I'm going to set myself on fire and see how far can I run.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I think that our best chances of defeating him would be either myself or Iori. No offense to anyone else.
No mention of me? HAHA. Time to stop sandbagging huh?

Despite Darkrain being so good, he's one of the nicest smashers I've ever met. Him, Jesi, Z, Phatgamer, Dmac, and DYC are all cool people. We've been to quite a few tournaments together including MLG Nashville, INN III, INN IV, and FC6. So I've gotten to hang out and just talk to them more than any other OOS smashers. I'd be sad if they didn't come back for INN V. Joe Bushman, Mathos, and KishSquared should come back too.
I agree with you on that. He is a really nice guy, and I love watching him play Falcon. I watched all of his matches at FC6 after I went out(which means I got to watch alot).

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
Dark rain? DDAARKK RAAINN? who.....? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha let him ever come again and i will destoy him, then steal his tissues.........and his cap..hahahahah and his cf's skill...if not then nite wil. iori won't..sryy dudue!!!:chuckle:

JesustheDarkLord

Smash Apprentice
Copied from the PM I sent to Yang, inviting me to the thread:

Hey, glad to see there is a community around here. I'm living on Mud Island while I go to law school, so time is pretty limited, but maybe we can get together sometime.

Way back in the day I was a Link player - if you remember Garde's guide, I was an editor for him and his first Smash mentor. Towards the end of my "career" I played a lot of Doc and Falco.

I was also one of the biggest MBR proponents of (limited) item use in major tournaments - I'd be happy to explain why someday if you want.

Unfortunately, it's been almost three years since I played regularly and I'm way out of practice. My wavedashes are noobish-looking, my shffles are laughable, and my L-cancelling is spotty.

I'd like to get with a group of decent people and get some matches in, but don't expect much from me for awhile.

moogle

Smash Ace
JesusTheDarkLord, I vaguely remember you... probably from this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=33707

That was my first ssbm tournament. It had Isai, KishSquared, KishPrime, Joshu, and Darkrain, before he became a man of legend. I was just an ssb64 player back then... I didn't really know how to play melee. Isai said I should play Marth, so I did.

Anyways, glad to see a vet back. :)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hey you guys already have a link player Run7, back off, he's ours now,hehe....
I didn't realize that any of the Run7 had tried to pull him in...As it stands we are not in the market for players and most likely never will. Or at least thats how I feel.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
It's Moogle!

All this talk of Dam*Fine makes me miss INN IV, and excited for INN V. It's going to blow everything else out of the water!

I agree with CO_Brad.

My avatar's back, too! Yay! ^^

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I agree Nite...I WANT A TOURNAMENT!!!!

@JesustheDarkLord: Cool to see a old player in our smash community. When I was a noob...(I main Link), I read all of the Link guides, including the Garde one. Cool to see the person that helped with that here. Hope to see ya at some biweeklies or something. They are far from Mud Island at all.

When INN V has an official date, I say we hold an STD sometime close to that date so we can all get some last minute practice in like we did for INN III and INN IV. That was way cool.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I say we shut the interstate down for a last minute smash fest before the tourney, like we did for INN3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom