• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ive decided to come up to Millington this weekend. (per parents approval, which Im sure they will).

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
ON-SUBJECT THOUGH!- So since there wasn't a bi-weekly this week does that mean there's one ext Friday?
I was wondering that myself Lance. I was talking to Zane last night on aim, and asked him that same question...but he must have been a little busy because I never got an answer.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I didn't say it justified anything. I just heard people complain about 200 pages. And making 40 posts per page would make it easier to catch up to things was my suggestion.

On topic - I guess there's no BW for real this week...

but is Zane going to Europe or not?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
i talk to zane and there is no bi for sure but, it is okay i'll coup with it any way any one want to smash i have time and money lets do this

ps when i called zane he had just woke up and he said his computer was down so all who want to ask zane what is going on that is the low down

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, so I can go to Millington, but Zero cant play anymore. =/
If any of you Run7 want to play, just PM a cell, address, and time and I will be there.

Handorin

Smash Hero
He told me that he has to help his sister move and wont be able to play.
So ya... if anyone wants to play.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yay. Pc is fixed - too much crap, check the power rank thread as i posted what happened there...

I'm not going to Europe as of about an hr ago... there was an early meeting and apparently due to "stuff over there" (never said what) it's been postponed.

Back to playing the waiting game.

As for a biweekly this weekend, I dunno, we'll see.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
so are the biweeklies tonite plz tell me they are and BTW The people at lanmatrix are anxeious to have a tourney held there plz send me a PM if youre interested.
Me and my friends from ITT go there every Wednesday and they were talking about holding a tourney sometime. None of them understand the format though and I've only been to one biweekly so I wouldn't know how to host a one either.

Kyo if you are talking about the guys that work there then that's cool. I'd definately want in.

p.s. All they play is Gears of War. :dizzy:

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
So is there a biweekly so the crew here in arkansas can plan a trip.... kinda short notice

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not this week, yohn. Maybe next week, we dont know yet.

On a side note,
Ganondorf down, TP beaten. Sad you cant go back to the Twilight World. =(
and it doesnt save? I went back in and I would have to do the castle all over again >_<

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
herro from Nashville, im here until Monday night (sorry I can't smash this weekend, MnC)

new signature, tell me if it lags anyone and i'll get rid of it (unless its McCloud lolz)

currently working on a new chun-li sig

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Handorin- You may want to edit your last post about Twilight Princess. There are still plenty of people that haven't beaten it and wouldn't like the ending ruined(like Nite). Or make it where it has to be highlighted.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Hand, Heroes(Is that the show?) and TP spoilz? *gasp* Hehe.

Yang- I'm like 15-20 minutes from Nashville, any chance we could meet up and play? I never have much to do where I am. :(

Anyone else near me that could play? I don't have a car. :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dang it... I forgot to logout on McCloud's computer.

Now Im going to have to find my old avatar again >_<

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang- I'm like 15-20 minutes from Nashville, any chance we could meet up and play? I never have much to do where I am. :(
Sorry man, but my dad never lets me do anything I want to do when Im in Nashville. I have to go to church, then watch football games with him, and then I leave tomorrow morning for Memphis again... :( I would love to smash with you, but my dad is a ****.

@Dont Make Last- How did you do at G4S2?? How was it?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Yeah we had a great time. And on a plus note, I got my really crappy day in smash out of the way. I really think that was the worst I have ever played. We had like 15 people in a room that was built for maybe 4. It made it that much better.

Ambix

Smash Ace
lance: i main peach now and me and jack actually placed third in doubles at GFS2 but i got utterly ***** in pools.

will you teach me how to not suck ape testicles in a singles match?

particularly against gay lazer camping space animals......

-Chad-

Slackerator
lance: i main peach now and me and jack actually placed third in doubles at GFS2 but i got utterly ***** in pools.

will you teach me how to not suck ape testicles in a singles match?

particularly against gay lazer camping space animals......

I didn't hear you complaining when you laser camped Sensai's Ganon :ohwell:

G4S2 was a lot of fun, and my apologies to Nite for not saying we were going but there was really no way we could've helped you get there...We didn't even know we were gonna go till like 7PM on Friday night, and 3GOD's car was completely full with us :(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Yo checkout the results in the tournament results section for the tournament we had down here in arkansas!!!!! It was called the "STFU SMASH BASH"

PS... Not only did we have a LVL9 sighting but he played in the brackets!!!!!!!!

here's the link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2051312#post2051312
Yeah, you guys need to check out our little Arkansas bracket, its like our own mini biweekly, and guess who won. Yup, iori, what a suprise.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
We even found a glitch at pokemon stadium.

Also, Im hearing a lot about the rankings. With Zane stuck here in the US, is there any way there will be another BW before the results go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom