• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Guys, you really need to quit spamming. There are only a couple posts (if that) that are on topic each page. Mods will **** us if you continue for too long

So, is there going to be a biweekly on Friday?

Blood & Cookies. That's horrible.

DML- I see how it is. You don't love us anymore? You would team up to take us down. =(

Also, we don't use all of our people in crew battles. It's just dumb to divide our stock up that much. It's standard for 4 person crews. We learned that a 6 person crew was not a good idea at FC6.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I think when McC said "Don't Make Blood Cookies," it was like "DML + Bloodline + MnC Inc."

Crew battle if the rest of Run7 is down.

I'm hoping for a biweekly, because I loves them. When ya gonna recieve word on that trip, Zane?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
guys guys guys...

You must not know Im the newest thing to hit Bloodline. That would bring us back to 4.

Next BW (Im still praying there is one (but I do want the best for Zane)) we should skip the teams and just do some crew battles.

Ps. Did I use double ()? I think I did.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, skip doubles?! That's crazy talk! Besides, it may anger the beast known as Chicken and Dressing, and I, for one, do not want that.

Iori- Back cookies like front muffins?

Nite

Smash Champion
Nah. No skipping doubles. I like doubles and it's a lot of fun. I might be down for a crew battle if we have time, but I'm telling ya that the Random tourney is more fun.

Lance almost goes solely for doubles, so he might not even go if we didn't do it.

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if anyone wants to come out, but their aren't many NC tournaments, and this one is a great chance to travel and play smasher you wont usually get the chance to play.

There is a large NC tournament coming up in Goldsburo. The event itself is called the G2Expo.

The event encompasses many aveunes of gaming. During the day, there will be many, MANY stations for both CASUAL and tournament play.

The event is on Jan 27th, 2007. Please check out the thread, and post in it to show your support.

Also, Jwong is coming down with us to ensure a competitve event. We all look forward to seeing ya'll.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94137

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Im not sure if anyone wants to come out, but their aren't many NC tournaments, and this one is a great chance to travel and play smasher you wont usually get the chance to play.

There is a large NC tournament coming up in Goldsburo. The event itself is called the G2Expo.

The event encompasses many aveunes of gaming. During the day, there will be many, MANY stations for both CASUAL and tournament play.

The event is on Jan 27th, 2007. Please check out the thread, and post in it to show your support.

Also, Jwong is coming down with us to ensure a competitve event. We all look forward to seeing ya'll.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94137
Who's going to be the boss(es) there?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Nah. No skipping doubles. I like doubles and it's a lot of fun. I might be down for a crew battle if we have time, but I'm telling ya that the Random tourney is more fun.

Lance almost goes solely for doubles, so he might not even go if we didn't do it.
Correct, singles is booty. I only enter to keep my skill up to par.
Hey his Zelda isn't that bad but lets see him go againist a falco or peach, that's annoying as a paper napkin.

@Anyone know who Atma is? Besides Iori..
@nite/lance good that you guys back each other up and all but if you don't go well i will win and i know you don't want that do you nite or lance ????? not to be a jurk to every one else but seriously if you don't go i probably won't either cause i could beat anybody if it calls for it but i won't get anywhere if you guys drop out i say about 50/50 unless chad needs me for teams. :ohwell:

@kyo he is in this tread under umm ill check later k :psycho:

Hey i found it hahahha
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1965235#post1965235

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
So talk of crew battles, random tourneys, jon joining bloodline...I tell ya, if you dont check this thread for a day, you can get lost sometimes. HAHAHAHA

No doubles = no lance = no run 7...there is no positive in it. HAHAHAHA

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
yeah I meant

Don't Make Last + Bloodline + Milk and Cookies, Incorporated - Last - Line - Milk - And - Incoporated =

Don't Make Blood Cookies.

And who says the crew battle would be divided up into little stocks with 9 players? We could have it like the FC East v West Coast battles... it was like 40 stock total so since we have 9 players it'd be 9x4 = 36

I think it'd be really fun, granted everyone in the crews shows up which may be a problem for MnC.

Zane - possibly have one of us hold it?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
If you miss a day, there is almost no point in even trying to catch up. It is amazing how fast this thread is going. I hate havint to go back pages just to read whats going on.

sucks no biweekly this weekend. We still love you Zane.

@Kyo- I feel the fear!!!!!!!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
No bi-weekly makes me one sad panda.

If you miss a day, there is almost no point in even trying to catch up. It is amazing how fast this thread is going. I hate havint to go back pages just to read whats going on.
That's becuase a lot of people are spamming the **** out of it. Don't even bother going back and reading, it's not worth the time. So um, why don't we stop doing that guys? kthnx

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
Jack, that was as ridiculous as your zelda saga of link nailing everyone... but on a note that actually pertains to this thread, I wanna have a bunch of friendlies next time we have a biweekly, or maybe we could smash at the dorm again as long as it doesn't involve kicking bed frames in and bending them O_o silly Harsch (or however you spell his name...) I've never played a good Samus in a ditto aside from the time I spent at your dorm last sunday, and I know I could learn a lot from your playstyle since it's quite a bit different from mine ;D

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Jack, that was as ridiculous as your zelda saga of link nailing everyone... but on a note that actually pertains to this thread, I wanna have a bunch of friendlies next time we have a biweekly, or maybe we could smash at the dorm again as long as it doesn't involve kicking bed frames in and bending them O_o silly Harsch (or however you spell his name...) I've never played a good Samus in a ditto aside from the time I spent at your dorm last sunday, and I know I could learn a lot from your playstyle since it's quite a bit different from mine ;D
Every Samus is noticeably different, that's what I love about her. There's just too many ways to play her. Also, I've got my own room now, so anytime anyone wants to smash come over here without worry of bothering a roommate or anything.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Since the Wii took over, Ive took to playing Smash in my room if I cant use the Wii.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I know what we can do. Since there is no bi-weekly we should all set up times to get on Wi-Fi and battle each other that way. It may not be as great as being all in the same place but it could still work...Crap! I forgot that won't happen until Brawl comes out. >< *blue balls*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom