• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I looks like you guys are on every thing that is happening good job you have my underwear anyway and i want them back by default

ps due to the growth of my powers i will become a sand witch oggie boogie, i hope the police don't show like at the last bi they where not so cool and blue lights scare me into a coma, no more shining nite

Dukerislayer

Smash Apprentice
How can innsomnia be held in the day time that means i have to not sleep at nite and pretend that day is night and then the moon is the sun but then most of us sleep in the mourning so i guess that means we wont sleep anyway right? anyone following this?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
How can innsomnia be held in the day time that means i have to not sleep at nite and pretend that day is night and then the moon is the sun but then most of us sleep in the mourning so i guess that means we wont sleep anyway right? anyone following this?
Insomnia(the disorder) is defined as being unable to fall asleep. Nowhere is it specified it has to be at night. That is why the name still works when the Big INNs are held in the day(and lead into the night).

Handorin

Smash Hero
Either no biweekly or Friday/Saturday biweekly. Waiting on Zane to get back with us.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I am down for the crew battle. Maybe there is a way we could show up early and have our crew battle. If there is a biweekly this weekend. We'll have to wait and see. ^____^

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Why oh why is there nobody more than thirty feet east of Nashville?

*Cries*

But, more importantly, if there are Biweeklies held at KO's location instead of Memphis, I might actually make one or two a month. Probably one. Pfft, like I get more than one Saturday off in a given month.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Why oh why is there nobody more than thirty feet east of Nashville?

*Cries*

But, more importantly, if there are Biweeklies held at KO's location instead of Memphis, I might actually make one or two a month. Probably one. Pfft, like I get more than one Saturday off in a given month.
OH MY GOD.

*idea* Remember that time when we were talking about cloned nites? And we said that if there were two Ioris then there would be double the mindgames and if there were two Zane's there would be double the biweeklies?

Also, I just read TridenT's (mmmmmm gum) post about KO holding biweeklies (which I thought he was only going to hold a bigger style tournament), and I thought "Why don't we set it up so that we have an INN biweekly one weekend and then a KO Biweekly the next weekend? Besides the fact that we'd be giving Darkrain twice the money we are now (sad wallet for some of you), we could get more out of staters to come to middle TN biweeklies...

Hmm? What say you? *pound*

Handorin

Smash Hero
MaCI wants a crew battle. >_>

Middle TN biweeklies for the INN would be awsome! Gets us more money and let's more people have a tiny taste of the INN. (since it isnt the same if it doesnt have Zane or the Pizza Inn)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
MaCI wants a crew battle. >_>
T.T speak for yourself... we would need to train more to be able to go against Chad/IHSB/Myz/Ambix, plus Fufu never comes to biweeklies, so thats our good marth not showing up. And I dont EVEN want to think about vs. Nite/Lance/Fizz/Slinky/(OR EVEN MORE OH NO)

*pound* maybe if we were better...

Handorin

Smash Hero
T.T speak for yourself... we would need to train more to be able to go against Chad/IHSB/Myz/Ambix, plus Fufu never comes to biweeklies, so thats our good marth not showing up. And I dont EVEN want to think about vs. Nite/Lance/Fizz/Slinky/(OR EVEN MORE OH NO)

*pound* maybe if we were better...
Psh, Ambix is no problem, and IHSB isnt as hard as Chad or Myz IMO.

And we can take everyone in Run7 pretty well except Nite, Lance, and maybe Fizz.

(No offence guys. >_>)

You just need more confidence, nub. =P

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Psh, Ambix is no problem, and IHSB isnt as hard as Chad or Myz IMO.

And we can take everyone in Run7 pretty well except Nite, Lance, and maybe Fizz.

(No offence guys. >_>)

You just need more confidence, nub. =P
Okay, uhh... IHSB is as hard as Chad and Myz IMO. And I hate singling out people, because thats just rude, Handy. Especially Run7, who pretty much showed me how to play when they came to my house, and have been only thoughtful. We would get handled by Run7, DML, and the Bloodline, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me a nub LOL :laugh: Definately. *pounds (your head this time)*

Everyone please, don't worry about whatever Hand says.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im not trying to be rude anything, I just think you dont give us enough credit.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Why don't all of us settle this in a blood tournament.(A Team or One-One Blindpick Tournament. Everyone will get 4 lives,8:00mins, and settle this thru the game,huh?) That way you can prove who's better than who.(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, maybe my posts were cocky, but I dont really care.

It's been decided on AIM that I am different by not caring if the crew we face is a million times better or not. I just have it for fun and dont care if we get pwned like little nubs.

Kyo- I agree.

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
Hrm, Hand, you're going nuts, son. There might be one way we could win -- mindgames. You know what mindgames I'm talkin' about? Of course you don't. I'm talkin' about them there bellydancing mindgames, I'll mesmerize them with my stomach jiggling, and we'll get fufu to fsmash ^_^ muahahahaha

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
hey hand, im sure stfu would love to get in some of this action, you guys havent even mentioned chamberlin, saberguy, or ace, and they are like three of the best in Arkansas.

We would crew battle anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom