• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
oh oh oh im free on sunday that is if you want to smash with little old me

ps i was watching little house on the prarie, i was all like rainbows and butter flies but then i saw pulse and i had to return to gankster mode, oh and who is the guy that can do sigs well i have an idea that i would like him to create

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Man I have been sucking to the extreme at Melee lately. It's like my hands lost the mind that they once had of their own. 0_o

cpu's... Arrgghh! Must play real people... Someone help!

*Dies*

p.s. rest in peace me.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Actually, assume there is NOT going to be a biweekly until further notice.

I don't want people to show up and me be out of town.

Unless of course, someone else is hosting it.

I'll post more when I hear from work.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Azure- Call me slow to catch on, and call me off-topic, but if the rep system worked right now, you'd get +rep for having Dizzy in your sig.

ACK! No biweekly until further notice saddens me, but if Zane-gief is going outta town, then there is nothing to be done (unless Zane bestows the ability to host biweeklies unto some person with a place to Smash).

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, Id love to go to Europe as well, and I know Zane does.

If there is no biweekly, anyone want to smash somewhere instead?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If there is no biweekly, anyone want to smash somewhere instead?
Yes, we could find a big enough place to hold a get together.

ALSO, If anyone, ANYONE, can get together to smash tomorrow, please PM me or reply. IHSB and Virg are moving... Chad is working... I really want to smash with someone. Iori, do you have a place we could smash at?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yes, we could find a big enough place to hold a get together.

ALSO, If anyone, ANYONE, can get together to smash tomorrow, please PM me or reply. IHSB and Virg are moving... Chad is working... I really want to smash with someone. Iori, do you have a place we could smash at?
I'll be in my dorm room anytime in the afternoon, if you (or anyone else for that matter) can get here, I'll be available, with a TV, Wii, smash, and my controller at your service.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I dunno when Deeber goes back to his dorm, or I'd suggest hitting him up for some Smash action.

In other news, go watch this. I think it counts as the most awesome and insane thing ever. It looks like it repeats at a point, BUT IT DOESN'T! Mindgames, son!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/hamusuta

ps. Random like Iori ftw

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh goodie, then I'll show up at CBU around 2 or so with Boon. ^_^
Maybe I'll bring food.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I dunno when Deeber goes back to his dorm, or I'd suggest hitting him up for some Smash action.

In other news, go watch this. I think it counts as the most awesome and insane thing ever. It looks like it repeats at a point, BUT IT DOESN'T! Mindgames, son!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/hamusuta

ps. Random like Iori ftw
wow that was awsome it was like on a jouney, kegs and bones was very sweet and mind games son oh @yang you can come over my grams house but try to come early and call me in doing so like around 1:00 or 3:00 i'll give directions but so you know im in raliegh so you know

ps. Random like Iori ftw[/QUOTE]

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Iori, I ****ing love you.

So this guy came into my work tonight that I recognized from a long time ago because he butted into a conversation me and Deeber were having about smash. I asked him if he still played and he said "yea, but he's waiting for brawl." So I asked if his friends still played and he said "yea, all the time." Then I said "oh, really? you think they'd play me for money?" and his reply was, "you'd be losing a lot of money!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So we exchanged numbers and I told him to tell his friends i'd go as high as $300.

I <3 noobs.

-edit-

Supposedly, they're a "wavedash free crew".....because it's so cheap and all.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
/edit

Scratch that whole post.

Iori - Well I just got online and saw your post, so even if I left my house right now, it would be too far away to get to smash on time? :ohwell:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
/edit

Scratch that whole post.

Iori - Well I just got online and saw your post, so even if I left my house right now, it would be too far away to get to smash on time? :ohwell:

wow yang i ment come over around those times cause i can smash till like 9 to 10 dude so if you still fell like it come on over to our next contestent on the price is right

ps lance that is a jurk thing to do to people that are or aren't cause if i was that guy and you didn't know me i would also speak fluntly noob to confuse you, it is a mind game

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol, I was reading in Forward's combo video thread and he said,
Thanks to all the Colorado people who made this possibe, Nite, Zeal, Lovo, Lovo's bro, and special thanks to Chap for making it, and BlueMycon for the housing
I didnt know Nite was from CO. ;)
Either that or you need to name match someone.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
lol, I was reading in Forward's combo video thread and he said,

I didnt know Nite was from CO. ;)
Either that or you need to name match someone.
I remember seeing a YouTube video that said Nite v. Zeal from a Colorado tourney and thinking to myself, "Why the hell would Nite go to Colorado just for a little tournament?" I guess I know now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom