• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
YAY...WE FINALLY GOT OUR INTERNET BACK UP!!!!! Man, I come back and the rep system is gone. HAHAHA Talk about a surprise. Anyway, me and Fizz, have been playing quite a bit this week. We plan to enter teams at the next biweekly. I know that will make Lance happy. HHAHAHA ^___^ Good to be back on smashboards.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Well it seems that nite has lost all his powers now even lvl9 can win the tourney or maybe waldo stole it and is hiding them in the internet, well in any case co i have a dream catcher so that is out of the question
Was that a "CO" meant for me?

Handorin said:
Hmm... well I guess I could play Friday or Saturday. I was actually thinking of driving up to Millington to play Zero. He is cooler than you guys, sorry.
Then again who is cooler then Zero...No one thats who! He's so cool he broke the rep system...

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I cant go to Millington on Saturday, then Im sure you guys could come over. Friday night could also be ok.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ness haters are just jealous of his shirt. :)
I dunno... I think Mike G's shirt from INN3 was way cooler. It matched Peach's green dress and everything.

ANYWHO.... :laugh:
@Handorin, McCloud, Virg, Iori: Friday night at Handorin's house would be awesome. I appreciate all the awesome housing at Hands house. :) I could bring a setup, so we could have two. What time do you think would be okay with your folks, Hand?

Nite

Smash Champion
Lol @ Lunin. What's a Cali boy doing wandering around here?

Thinks to myself, "Yes! Everyone thinks I'm weak without my rep. Little do they know, I will hit them offguard. Muaahaha!"

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Thinks to myself, "Yes! Everyone thinks I'm weak without my rep. Little do they know, I will hit them offguard. Muaahaha!"
Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me!!!

And on a side note to Yang, any time on Friday can be good for me. Saturday...not so much :(.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I to want to be in the ness section i seen a lot of yoyo glitched and zero i was wandering can you show me a few

ps welcome to the jungle leaf land creatures, oh on the topic hey how do you guys like this, the blood line death before dishoner, it to me has a nice ring to it

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang- No need for that. I have 2 TVs, and I have a Wii + GC, so all I need is another copy of Smash and then we have 2 setups.

McC- I know how to save my trapboxes now so you cant steal them. =P

Iori- If you are also coming over Friday, I could also show you how to YYG.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
ps welcome to the jungle leaf land creatures, oh on the topic hey how do you guys like this, the blood line death before dishoner, it to me has a nice ring to it
I think the samurai beat you to that saying by a couple of thousand years.:chuckle:

Zero-I hear all this talk about people coming to your house and I am wondering if you are going to be at Fizz's house when we all meet up this weekend?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
All this talk about Zero's house. Where is he during all this talk? I heard he performs sacred rituals with forrest animals that end up with the backyard on fire. I dont know, thats just what I have heard...I havent checked it out for sure. ::thinks to self:: ( Maybe thats how he gets the glitches off on me.) O___o

Lance, I just noticed your sig. HAHAHAHAHA

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think the samurai beat you to that saying by a couple of thousand years.:chuckle:

Zero-I hear all this talk about people coming to your house and I am wondering if you are going to be at Fizz's house when we all meet up this weekend?
You were? Sorry. I didnt know about that cause Zero has never answered me.

Lance- PM sent.

Nite

Smash Champion
I think Zero has been playing some Maple Story.

Lance- You two are on different servers though, so you'd have to make new characters on the same server to play.
Zero - Bellocan
Lance - Windia

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I started a new character on a different server today just to find out that it's no different...

I need to talk to Brian and see what server he's on cause I don't mind starting a new character again.

@Run7- I need you guys i particular to send me your friend codes :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Iori!! You must come to Handorin's house tomorrow, so I can train! You need to teach me everything that you know about Ganondorf, so that I can become more powerful!! Hand, can you still do it friday night, and can you give Iori directions or whatnot?

ps iori there might be a money match in your future on friday... even though you beat me at the biweeklies... and INN4... and I left before you beat me at INN3... :laugh:

Handorin

Smash Hero
What time are we playing? If it is early enough, we could order pizza or something.

Iori- I'll PM you my address.

Everyone- Get Zero back!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Everyone send me your Wii codes via pm!!! I'll send back pms when i've registered all of you.
Why not just go to people's public profile and get their Wii codes? Its a good function that should be used.

Nite

Smash Champion
Lance- My Wii code is in my public profile and Brian is on the server Bellocan. I talked to him last night.

Yang- I see how it is. I remember when you were a falco player. =(

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I have been playing Ganon pretty heavily lately as well. Dont worry, Nite...i am still cheap and play falco on the side. HAHAHA ^___~

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang- I see how it is. I remember when you were a falco player. =(
=( I still practice my falco a lot. I just... don't do as well with him. Maybe because I vs fufu's marth too much. But yes, falling to the dark side and all that. :)

Hand, I could probably be at your house at 5:30-6.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
bi weeklies are every two weeks, thus the "bi" part of the bi weekly. Of course unless otherwise noted by the prince himself.

Iori- your right, there were a bunch of black guys at the biweekly and most of them were playing halo2 and stuff, not even smash. And lets not forget when the cops showed up, all of those black guys disappreared. lol Like Waldo!
lol those were my friends that I came with. I tried to get them to play smash but to no avail. :ohwell: .I really don't see why they would come to a smash tourney only to play Xbox 360 but they were my transportation so I guess I can't really complain. lol

The cops came because my friends stole that 360 and some donuts from them and they wanted it back. j/k :psycho: No really we had to leave because one of the guys' mom wanted him to come home and they said she called the police so maybe they came for him? :confused:

p.s. Iori I want to become your apprentice. Please teach me the way of the Falco and Luigi so that I may fulfill my destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom