• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm back from my winter break, so I will be online a lot more now. I didn't bring my lap/desktop back (the screen for my desktop is busted, so it's pretty much a desktop now) so I wasn't online much.

Anyways, yeah, I still exist, although I haven't played smash much over the break.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Azure- Call me slow to catch on, and call me off-topic, but if the rep system worked right now, you'd get +rep for having Dizzy in your sig.

ACK! No biweekly until further notice saddens me, but if Zane-gief is going outta town, then there is nothing to be done (unless Zane bestows the ability to host biweeklies unto some person with a place to Smash).
Thanks. It's good to know that there are other Dizzy fans out there. :)
Dizzy is hawt, and the coolest Guilty Gear character in my opinion.

Anyone want to come to my house to smash sometime this week? Tomorrow I'll be busy and I go to school Tues and Thurs mornings but most any other time I'm free.

I live in Fox Meadows in East Memphis off of Knight Arnold Rd. and Mendenhall Rd. It's about 5 min from Hikory Ridge Mall. If anyone wants directions pm me.

p.s. (currently unemployed) :) + :( = :dizzy:

Nite

Smash Champion
lol, I was reading in Forward's combo video thread and he said,

I didnt know Nite was from CO. ;)
Either that or you need to name match someone.
Yea, I'm all over the place. I'm actually entering doubles with myself at Cataclysm.

In reality, the guy from Colorado that you are talking about goes by Brown Nite on the boards. I'll have to pm him sometime because he labels his vids with only Nite, so there is no way to tell us apart besides are tags.

Lance- What you don't know is that my "clone" Nite is in that crew and he's gonna be taking home all the money.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Azure- Woo! GG ftw. You have Dust Strikers?

Sarg- Yea, but it was great!

Iori- Speaking of people with clone names, I was looking through a GA thread last night, and there's a guy who goes by Jedi. I guess it's good that Kyo changed names, huh?

Lance- I think you mentioned those guys back when we were still going to MCHS. You should take all but a little bit of their money, and then tell them to go to biweeklies for MMs ^^ Oh, what ever happened with that Brian kid from school?

Nite- I went to buy some medicine the other day, and I got the off-brand because it said "Nite Time" on the bottle. I hear it combos colds like nothing else...

ps If there were two Zanes and they both hosted biweeklies, then would it be considered a bi-bi?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Iori: Sorry I couldn't come to your place to smash today. Raleigh is too far away for my mom to let me take the car. :( Did I hear you say that you might be moving to Germantown? Then we could smash every day...

@Chamberlin: Good to know that other people enjoy my sig/avatar eye candy as much as I do! :laugh:

@IHSB: thanks for letting me come over today, I had a lot of fun before my mom freaked out on me again. I didn't do anything wrong, it's just that she is really nervous because im going to college soon... it happened to my brother too. I hope I can come back to CBU and smash with you again sometime, maybe get some more 1v1 against you. Sorry my Jigglypuff is too bad to be actually good practice >.<

p.s.- how many licks does it take to know if there is another biweekly this week? the world many never know. also mookierah is alive

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
i would not be suprized if we where all bros that just share different moms but, in reality have the same dad. :psycho:

@view: what was your old name jole or joule ;)

@ccp: Nite- I went to buy some medicine the other day, and I got the off-brand because it said "Nite Time" on the bottle. I hear it combos colds like nothing else...I though that was very funny hahahaahahahah :chuckle:

@yang: yin has a close relation to ???? what is the word. Anyway if you ask yourself two questions you will always get the same answer :confused:

ps you win some you lose some and the rest you eat with sardines :urg:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Lance has to know, because I hear he pays well to get his information...or maybe because he's a panelist. One of the two!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So lance why are you internaly hiding info pm me i won't tell anybody promise (iori crosses fingers) you can trust me dude ahahahaha oh i wonder if nite knows anything about it to or if it has been decided yet :ohwell:

ps let the best jelly fish win (terms) i use this term because jellies are deadly as crazy and they should definitly have a jelly for brawl he would kick poisin out of his forhead :p

zane for the win, also in lances post im am first hahahahahah fist on the post, iori as a character. :embarrass

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
First of all everyone knows lance doesnt have to pay, his looks work for him
second of all, why are we on smashboards at 4:00 in the morning, i start school tomorrow
third of all, "i do" really didnt help anyone lance, except to say that you know and we dont and that makes me want to know
fourth of all, who really says fourth of all anyway, thats stupid

peace n***as

Handorin

Smash Hero
1 more bi-weekly, maybe 2 if we're slow, then you guys will know too.
If there are no biweeklies until further notice, then what will you do?

Should go in PR topic, but when/if Zane leave, AR needs another Panelists.

Nite

Smash Champion
We don't need 2 panelists for each state to make a good list. 6 people is plenty. 8 people is definitely enough.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
So much to catch up on, rofl...

Lets see...

@Yang's Sig - Chun Li still wins >_>

@Zero - The real question is if 2 Zanes held biweeklies on opposite weeks, would it be 2 biweeklies or a combined weekly?

@Azure - Dude, you live near my work I think... I work at the big Hilton Corp office near Perkins/Park. It's right behind the Target...

@Everyone about the Biweekly/PR stuff - There's really nothing to know at the moment because we're still waiting to hear from a few people getting back from winter breaks, etc. I won't know anything until I find out about Europe - right now that's my top priority (sorry). As mentioned before, just assume there will not be one, and if there is, i'll post :) IF someone wants to take up a biweekly just in case, be my guest. You all pretty much know the biweekly rules, and several people by now can run a tournament. If you need help drawing the brackets I can teach anyone. Ummm. <_<.... >_>.... I think that's it.

:)

P.s. Iorio cookies... now there's a leet cookie.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Handorin said:
I didnt know Nite was from CO. ;)
The secret is out...Nite truly from CO meaning he is my son. Now that everyone knows they know why he is so good at Smash and a sexy man on top of that. Being his dad that makes my last name Mare. :laugh:

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
@iori- yes i actually have learned some new things, im getting better with that bitc% that everyone hates.

Zane i hope you dont have to go to europe cause then i dont know when there will be another biweekly

Handorin

Smash Hero
What I meant was a temporary guy replacing Zane. >_>

Brad- Dangz. CO Brad Mare? Nice name.
Drumma- No time machine used. Nite is just that young. (and Brad that old?)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey kyo what is shaking yeah i'm on the internet what what and i got my friend biggie fresh and we bout to rock this thang like yin to the yang

ps i owned you so hard yestuerday you got owned, will the replacement zane have a glass eye with a fish in it

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*pound*

HANDORIN HAS TO HOLD A BIWEEKLY AT HIS HOUSE IF ZANE IS IN EUROPE. ITS IN THE SAFETY CLAUSE Section B-11.02 UNDER THE TITLE "THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME".

p.s. *summoning*... EARTH!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I see what you do there, and I do not approve!

*summoning* Brick!

C-c-c-combo breaker! In the name of no green mullets.

Zane- if ya get to go to Europe, you have to snag a PAL copy of Smash! That way all is right in the world, and there aren't nappy spikes from certain characters....

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
on the subject of Someone holding an INNsomnia BiWeekly. it is possible that i could hold one.

I'm pretty sure i could get some KY players to show (thanks to Keta) and some NC players to show (i'll have to talk to them) and maybe even some GA players. that is if everyone who normally goes to the BiWeeklies would show.

The only thing about me holding an INNSomnia would be that it is during the Daytime (Horrid SUNLIGHT!) i mean i would be a pretty good idea. maybe 40 peeps could show. Big pot. INN FTW!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
on the subject of Someone holding an INNsomnia BiWeekly. it is possible that i could hold one.

I'm pretty sure i could get some KY players to show (thanks to Keta) and some NC players to show (i'll have to talk to them) and maybe even some GA players. that is if everyone who normally goes to the BiWeeklies would show.

The only thing about me holding an INNSomnia would be that it is during the Daytime (Horrid SUNLIGHT!) i mean i would be a pretty good idea. maybe 40 peeps could show. Big pot. INN FTW!
That would be awesome, but you might not have enough time to hold it this weekend, maybe you could talk to PrinceZane about holding a middleTN INNsomnia? would be good for the innsomnia name and could get more GA players because it would be more than just a biweekly and it would be close to GA than Memphis is. *ponders*

@Zero: normally i would cry because you ruined my summon, but because you c-c-combo breaker'ed it, im actually feeling lighthearted and gleeful.

ps *pound* we need to do this more often *pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom