• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Triple stomp to the skull son.
IorI- you got it. Ill bring the Wii if some one brings the TV and we will do this thing.

*picks up his meat-cleaver and heads to battle*

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks for polite attitude Yang. It's been so long since we've played. I remember the old days though.

I'm not big on crew battles myself. They're fun, but it's just not my style. Plus IHSB always takes off about 9 stock no matter who it is. Lol.

Handorin- mm?

Handorin's dad- mm?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks for polite attitude Yang. It's been so long since we've played. I remember the old days though.

I'm not big on crew battles myself. They're fun, but it's just not my style. Plus IHSB always takes off about 9 stock no matter who it is. Lol.

Handorin- mm?

Handorin's dad- mm?
Falco ditto, penny, tournament rules. k?

My dad sprang his thumb. He just cant walk up and down the stage like he used to. :confused:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Sprang = sprained? Owch.. Hand's dad's a beast, I bet he can play one handed while blindfolded and eating a turkey/cheese/ketchup sammich.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
McC- You mean penny mms with skittles to supplement! I think Deeber may still have those skittles >_>

Nite- Too true. We need to chill sometime, I never get to see you, Lance, or Deeber outside of biweeklies, and it hurts my soul.

Moogle- YOU are what's goin' on in this thread!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Chad-I know I would like a crew battle. Would it be a friendly one like with STFU or money? Doesnt bother me, even if the rest of my crew doesnt want to do a money match I'll take all twenty stock.

Hand-We should also crew battle.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Hey we only have three members too ya know, why not join together and make some cool team name, what do ya say?
@Like chad said, why not make it a friendly crew battle that way the pressure will be reduced in half, the only thing your fighting for is honor and respect. Shoot, it you guys want you can team blind pick the battle that way they'll be no counter-picking.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Hey we only have three members too ya know, why not join together and make some cool team name, what do ya say?
@Like chad said, why not make it a friendly crew battle that way the pressure will be reduced in half, the only thing your fighting for is honor and respect. Shoot, it you guys want you can team blind pick the battle that way they'll be no counter-picking.
That'd be cool with me. DML + Bloodline vs Runaway 7 or something. 6 v 6 crew battle.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
With crew battles, the respect is more important than the money anyway. All this talk is getting me excited and we dont even know if we are having another biweekly anytime soon.

Lets not get our hopes up huh.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Well, the Knoxville crew can...oh wait, there isn't one :(
We are the Knoxville crew, Virg. I haven't even heard from Red since 2006, which as we know was so very, very long ago.

(But even then, it was like Octoberish, I think.)

At any rate, if there are middle TN biweeklies, I can make more of them than Memphtown ones, and I guess I'll have to bring one of those Wal-Mart bags of Skittles and challenge people to Snack matches. Don't worry about bringing your own candy, though, by the time I win everyone'll have enough from my bag to pay me off.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
We are the Knoxville crew, Virg. I haven't even heard from Red since 2006, which as we know was so very, very long ago.
I talked with him before I left for Christmas break, I guess I should give it another try soon.

But we aren't a crew if we don't have a name unless we just want be known as them; "Who are you guys playing?" "Them". I'm still open for suggestions :(

I would so be down for Skittle matches if I ate candy.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Them is pretty intimidating, but it'd get confusing when we get referred to in various grammatical formats, and I can't have that. I'm such a stickler.

Who doesn't eat candy? Honestly.

I could have my sis bake a pan of brownies, we could challenge people to 2v2 Brownie Matches, and we give out the ones we lose, eat the ones we win... I dunno about you, but I'd be workin' hard for that delicious treat.

Let's see... you're Over the River and I live Through the Woods... we could be Grandmother's House. Sorry man, my brain goes on hiatus while I work.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Who doesn't eat candy? Honestly.

I could have my sis bake a pan of brownies, we could challenge people to 2v2 Brownie Matches, and we give out the ones we lose, eat the ones we win... I dunno about you, but I'd be workin' hard for that delicious treat.
I don't eat candy!!!

Brownie matches? Sign me up!

I'll keep thinking of names. In the mean time, any update on when and where INN V will be taking place?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
my Apartment Complex has a community room which could hold about 6-8 Tv's with 4 chairs each. But if alot of people show up there might be a problem with everyone being inside. just depends on how many. Of course i would need Setups. and i can house up to 6 peeps. It would be Held in Smyrna,TN which is like 20 mins from Nashville. so it decently close to everyone (3 hrs from memphis and Knoxville, like 1 1/2 from KY, 1 1/2 hrs from GA) its just a thought though. cause i would like to keep the INN ball rolling so to speak.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm gonna start looking into hotel prices so I can hold a large scale tournament rather than out of my house. Being in Memphis, even if just the locals attend, it'll still be big enough to shell out some big dough.

my Apartment Complex has a community room which could hold about 6-8 Tv's with 4 chairs each. But if alot of people show up there might be a problem with everyone being inside. just depends on how many. Of course i would need Setups. and i can house up to 6 peeps. It would be Held in Smyrna,TN which is like 20 mins from Nashville. so it decently close to everyone (3 hrs from memphis and Knoxville, like 1 1/2 from KY, 1 1/2 hrs from GA) its just a thought though. cause i would like to keep the INN ball rolling so to speak.
LanMatrix, November 23rd 2003. Space won't be a problem.

$10 re-mm?

I am still deliberating about you and your eagerness :urg: Maybe less than ten and I'll make it a deal.

$9.50? I'm not eager, next to tournament matches, money matches are the true test of skill.

@Chamberlin- I haven't played you in a looong time and weve been to the same tournaments...5-$10 mm?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Holy crap what a popular thread. Postie post post and three pages in a day.

:) I really like the name Blood and Cookies -- if MilknCookies and the Bloodline ever team up, thats what were going to do.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Hey im up for a tourny in memphis at anytime, but in nashville, the people in Arknasas would have to drive forever to get to one of those. We already have to drive 3 hours just to get to memphis.

@Handorin- STFU not STHU, im sure its just a typo.

@McCloud- I love your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom