• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Not to spoil the fun but most likely the glitch you found has already been discovered you(we really) probably didnt know about it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say thanks to the DML guys for coming to G4S2, and it sucks that the rest of you couldn't make it. Look for G4S3 to be announced sooner or later, but we're expecting a Spring date, sometime in April.

And AMBIX who laser camped you out?! It can't have been me, I don't use the laser enough as it is lol, that and I'm way to aggro for my own good.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Seems like everyone had a pretty good weekend even though there was no biweekly. Glad DML had fun at G4S2. Maybe the Run7 can make it to the next one. ^____^ Seems the Arkansas guys and Bloodline had fun too. Thats cool. Everyone keeping themselves busy.

@Run7: We need to all get together soon and play like old times. ^____^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Does anyone remember a user named "Jesusthedarklord"? He made a post saying that he was back after a hiatus, and his location says Memphis, TN. I'll PM him and tell him to post here, but I had never heard of him and was wondering if you guys knew him/knew if he was any good. <3

ps *pound*

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Yup. That was crap. Me and Ed were in the Y of the tree and I was drill shining. All of the sudden I went through the stage. I figured people already knew about it but it was new to me.
lol. I remember seeing that glitch too. I don't know if Brad remembers being the victim but it was funny when his fox met an early and unexpected demise at the hands of a flame-happy Samus thanks to that glitch.

p.s. Smash anyone? Need Practice...:( Chad, when are you free?

-Chad-

Slackerator
lol. I remember seeing that glitch too. I don't know if Brad remembers being the victim but it was funny when his fox met an early and unexpected demise at the hands of a flame-happy Samus thanks to that glitch.

I'm free today actually but due to just getting home from working I don't really feel like smashing right now..

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

AzurePhoenix, WE need to get together to smash sometime. I've never played you. :confused:

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah I didnt' like too many of the avatars so I got a premium membership before they were big ripoffs so I could get King as my avatar.

On Topic so Mookie doesn't bomb the thread- Yay for bi's.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
wow your right lance spam flyies when your off a day or so. Yeah to be honest i've seen it but its not somthing that happens all the time. Also is the just for the insiders brawl is awsome baby yeah i call dibs on pit the angel of death and any of dks fam hhaahahahahahah

ps don't put yo feet on my rug

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, Chad. Don't worry about that, I understand.

ps right left right kick yo that jacket is tight now run that s.h.i.t b.i.t.c.h ya mean
HAHA! I'm probably the only person that got that.

Shorty- I learned something very important in college,....the value of books.
Cindy- Really?
Shorty- Yea, check this out here. *tears pages out* Free papers! Hahaha! S.h.i.t son.

Lol, you gotta love Scary Movie 2.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yeah I already did, hopefully I'll get my avatar back : X
I know how it is. I paid for a premium account way back when just to get a custom title and avatar. Then they redid the site and my avatar went away. Then later my title changed for some reason. I miss it saying "SeeOhh_Brad" Helped cut down on the confusion. I think Smashboards hates INN, or atleast innsomniacs.

Nite-I also got what Iori said I just neglected to comment on it. Kinda "don't poke the fire you want to go out" mentality.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Remember, INN V is coming soon, we must all prepare for the darkness ahead of us, someone has to beat Darkrain, but who has the ability to do so? What do you guys think? Esp, you Nite, you up for it? I know me and Iori are.

@Hey don't touch that, that's my flame baby.
@Iori, rememeber the 3 hour ownage, let that pain be your strength.

-Chad-

Slackerator
What if Darkrain doesn't come? I mean that table did nearly defeat the invincible falcon kick, so he might be scared to return.

Also a big "Huzzah!" to Gideon for fixing my avatar

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
You too chad, you have the same speed as me ,Iori, and Nite. How about it, pikachu his *** to death, but here's a word of advice, beware of yoshi's story and battlefield, those are his two known stages to own someone, because of those **** platforms.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Chad don't listin to him sure he may be right but i fought him like 90 times and i noticed dark rain has a lot of weaknesses ex ness and his >air falco and the laser,shiek and her cheapness, fox but becareful he can read minds.

ps if you master a character he can be the greatest warrior but the hardest foe

-Chad-

Slackerator
If you'd had actually let me play him a couple times Iori, I could've gotten to learn more about him firsthand, rather than watching him knee and falcon punch you 90 times.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
stop the laughing ahhhhhhhhh stop it, also i didn't hear mcc say he acually wanted to fight him all he did was falco punch him, in fact he dosen't even play smash he is a bystander he is a cool person but still a civillan

ps i fought him he was stronger don't make fun of me for it

Handorin

Smash Hero
McC plays smash with crew members and anyone who comes down here. He just doesnt go to biweeklies that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom