• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
You guys can host INNbiweeklies for sure.

Oh, and honestly, I'd still like to do the fundraising thing just so we can get a little more cheese for doubles at INN5. I guess this is up to whoever hosts the biweeklies in my absence though (IF I leave... it's not concrete yet or anything so)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just had another person ask me if I was a girl. :dizzy:

Does anyone have any smashing scheduled for next weekend?? I would love to play with anyone up for it. More the merrier, so maybe I will have an std at my house or something. :)

@KO: I would so totally come to any tournament you hosted.

Also Iori and KO, my dad is being REALLY gay about going to G4S2. Im worried he might pull the plug on this one too... T.T

Nite

Smash Champion
KO- You called me earlier, but you never called me back. =(
You, Keta, Jmoan, and 2 others are welcome here before the biweekly.

RAM

Smash Lord
at INN 5 Moogle I want to play 64 Smash with you again, I have been playing it alot lately and I'm back to my normal skill level , this time your Link won't beat me by 3 stock ( Hopefully )

Handorin

Smash Hero
dangz. just got back from the biweekly.
I definetly got it bad in the brackets with Nite and Keta. >_< so much for hoping to good to boost my power rankings.

My highlight of the night is mindgamzing Nite.

Nite

Smash Champion
That was quite a mindgame. I didn't really know what to do besides stay with Peach. She's good on a lot of stages. Random stages worked out though I guess.

Fun tournament. It was good seeing everybody again. It was also cool meeting everybody else that showed up. I hope you guys can make it to some other ones.

GGs to everybody. GG to Iori. Fun doubles matches with Sarg, Handorin, and Jmoan.

3GOD

Smash Ace
<_<

Hand what did you do to Nite?
That was quite a mindgame. I didn't really know what to do besides stay with Peach. She's good on a lot of stages. Random stages worked out though I guess.
My guess is that instead of selecting a stage, Handorin chose to go random stage for his stage pick...this way Nite couldn't choose a character based on which stage it would be.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hand did the Yoyo Glitch with Ness and Hit Nite and Sarge from across the stage

Anyways Great job everyone. I had alot of fun even though i had a sinus infection (no johns, everyone that beat me should have beat me but i wanna rematch Lance $5 next INN)I think i Placed like 7th but im not really sure

It went like this tho

1.Nite
2.Iori
3.Kyo
4.not sure if 4th was Lance or Chad
5.see above
5.???
7.Zane
7.KOkingpin

thats all i can remember tho

I played pretty good till later in the morning when my Eyes looked like poop and i couldnt hardly see anything. Anyway Good stuff everyone.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yep and Yep. I did pick random and I did yoyo glitch him. I also decided to stay crouch and he came over... floaty like... and tried to hit me but couldnt cause I was crouching. Crouching ness ftw.

Myztek

Smash Ace
I'll post the results in a minute.

This biweekly was awesome because of all the TVs, but I got so tired I couldn't play right and it got kinda boring for me. v_v I should have slept more before going.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
My first tourney ever, W00tz! Even though my game was horribly off this morning, I had a blast. And now on to Shoutouts.

@Sandbox- Sorry for sucking in doubles. I'm not used to friendly fire. (Luigi misfire ftl :( ) I need to play more team matches to get better at it. I had a lot of fun though. Good matches in singles too.

@Iori- Fate pit me against you in my first match. Just rest assurred that I have recovered from the trauma your falco put me through. Even though I got 7 stocked I still had a blast. You're one cool dude. :cool:

@Nite- I didn't get to play you but I watched some of your matches. Man, you are beastly. Good stuff in doubles.

@Lance87- Good meeting you again. Didn't get to play you either though. I still want a chance to redeem myself against Peach. Hopefully next time.

@Co_Brad- We should have played some friendlies. Hopefully I'll see you at school next week.

@Chad- I was about to ask you to play, but I had to leave. :ohwell: Nice meeting you though.
In case you don't remember I was the black guy wearing a brown cap.

@Sarge and Ace- Good stuff in doubles. It was fun playing you guys.

@JMOAN & KO- Even though we got owned, I had fun playing you guys in doubles.

@Deeber- Good matches in Tenkaichi 2. Vegeta and teen Gohan now have a rivalry that must be settled.

@PrinceZane- Awesome tourney man. You rulez! :cool:

@Everyone Else- I wished I could have played more of you. But I seem to have spent more time than I thought watching matches and then I had to leave early. You guys =:cool:

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
First tournament for me as well. Great fun, awesome setup. Rock on, PrinceZane, rock on.
I was definitely nervous in the beginning of the night, but after playing some I warmed up to the whole experience. I definitely had a great time.

Nite, the tales are true. Your space animals are cruel. I hope to verse you again soon. I need all the Falco practice I can get, and who better to learn from?

Kain (I think it was you), I would love to rematch you. I wasn't much of a challenge for you, but I would like to press my luck. ;)

Chad, your Pikachu is amazing. Seriously. I had absolutely no idea Pikachu could be so brutal. I felt like I was playing SSB64 or something...

KO, we gotta practice our doubles. I think we have some real potential... (And thanks for the transport!)

Iori, I didn't get to play you 1v1, but I kinda did in our 2v2. You definitely have Sheik skills and you were constantly keeping me at bay. Good battles to be sure!

Handorin, I don't care what happened, we were the ultimate victors of our friendly 2v2. You gave us the moral victory with your absolutely perfect yo yo glitch. No one saw it comin'.

Everyone else, good playin' or good watchin'. I just loved being there to see so many good people. Wonderful experience! :chuckle:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
@-azure~Wow i just woke up hahahahah and that is a suprize to me that azure was black i remember fighting him it was awsome but all this time i have been on the boards i had no idea

jmoan- i was very inpressed with your progress you and alot of other people are geting so strong

@-Lance dubbed out on the first i got you but on the secound you had me in a false state of mind(your mind games are good and tell your bro tenki 2 rematch yeah

@-chad good job dude like many others i never though that pikachu could be so deadly, just remember if you train hard enough one day you will evolve

@-ace you where awsome for a guy who abuses marth and you never finisned the job but, anyway i enjoyed you coming back (good times)

@-zane you are becoming the jiggz you have always dreamed of pretty soon you will be the best cause a good jiggz is a dominating character,one more bi please zane.

@-ihsb i saw none of your matches sorry but im sure you did well

Too all other congrats to you all you all did well and if we continue we all can be like 80years old playing smash

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
too busy for shoutouts right now, but i will post them in the tourny results thread later. doubles was fun nite even though i guess they win cause handorin pulled off the yo yo glitch idk? Anytime you need a lance replacement for doubles i got your back bro.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT BROUGHT A SETUP! THIS HAD TO BE SOME KIND OF A RECORD, IM PRETTY SURE THAT ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE "NITE" i COULD PLAY A TOURNEMENT MATCH OR FRIENDLIES WHENEVER I FELT LIKE IT. AWESOME

When do the power rankings change?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I forgot you myztex awsome teamwork you and i are a good team even though are characters or mains don't go together yours fox and mine doc it is hard to say but, i congradulate you on how far you have come as a fox player.

ps the only thing we have to fear is warewolves, spiders, monkeys with big tail, sharks, clowns, dragons, nite, and fear itself.

Handorin

Smash Hero
My Ness got better that night from Zero's insight. I can now djc stuff a lot easier. =D

Nite

Smash Champion
Amen to that. All of those setups made it a hella lot easier to run. I actually got a lot of friendlies in during the tournament.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
yes iori, that is the very hard to do and banned windmill of fury. Dont ever do it in a tournement cause you will be disqualified. Its obviously unfair for the opponet. They cant stop it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom