• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Chamberlin- I've already explained how I got my rep and how rep works like 5 times. I explained it in detail on the panelist forums. It gets old explaining it so much. Sorry.

I have more rep than the latest rep in my sig, but I thought it was funny because my rep was 1337.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@Moogle >> Dang bro i wanted to play you again
@Virg >> make it to INN no johns
@Trident >> i was watching you play better with each match man dont get discouraged at all
@Sarge >> you can always take on one of the best Ganons

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
GERMANTOWN?! I LIVE IN GERMANTOWN!!

Well, technically I live 30 seconds away from Germantown, but I live in Southwind at the intersection of Hacks Cross and Windchester, so if you just googlemaps that then you can see how far we are from eachother, and I can drive there.

@Zane: WHERE do you work?! If its near, then maybe I could crash your work and we could get a match in like every ten minutes or so!! :laugh:

I'm in Columbus, GA right now, so if everything goes as planned, then I get to smash with X2X and Zane's favorite, Reflex, sometime this week. *crosses fingers for stingey parents*

@KO Kingpin: I'm going to see if I can get permission to go to G4S2 in Columbus, and if I can then can I ride with you guys?! If not, if anyone in Memphis is going, can I ride with them... I'll pay my share of the gas! ALSO KO we need to Ganon dittooooo!!!

ps- puppy chow ftw y'all know whats up

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
You should move to Millington, Iori. We'd be too good if we played all the time.

Nite how far are you from say memphis and how far are you from germantown cause dude you are right if we fought all the time we would probably match dark rain or even be stronger the possiblitys are endless

ps I need more power,oh and nite get plenty of rest before the touney ok no sleep excuse, Vig i have no idea of the gemantown of your current location, i know where g town is just not your pin point, hahaah marsmellows for the win:chuckle:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
man i was born in tennessee..nashville to be exact.. im going this spriong to visit my relativess,

i need to hit up memphis..how long of a drive would that be form the capital to memphis?

(tenn ftw!)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@Yang >> sure man you can come with i think only myself, Jmoan, and one other is going so you could def tag along you would just either have to make it to Smyrna or gemme some gas money to get ya. (not much though)Oh and Ganon ditto is Part of the Fee to ride with me. you better be ready lol.

@Sarge >> Woot ill hold you to that then my friend

@Epsilon >> wth man. im pretty much the center of Nashville Smash and you just diss me to go smash with memphis. Im hurt man extremly hurt. Oh and memphis is like 3 hrs from Nashville, where as Smyrna is like 20 mins. Me Jmoan and the gang would gladly smash with ya. Thats if you would have us :'(

@INNsomnia >> Watch out for Team Jimmy Cap MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
man i was born in tennessee..nashville to be exact.. im going this spriong to visit my relativess,

i need to hit up memphis..how long of a drive would that be form the capital to memphis?

(tenn ftw!)
3 hours probably, give or take maybe 30 minutes. Always happy to play GA smashers!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
@Yang >> sure man you can come with i think only myself, Jmoan, and one other is going so you could def tag along you would just either have to make it to Smyrna or gemme some gas money to get ya. (not much though)

@Sarge >> Woot ill hold you to that then my friend

@Epsilon >> wth man. im pretty much the center of Nashville Smash and you just diss me to go smash with memphis. Im hurt man extremly hurt. Oh and memphis is like 3 hrs from Nashville, where as Smyrna is like 20 mins. Me Jmoan and the gang would gladly smash with ya. Thats if you would have us :'(
oh snap fizzle! cool i have somethign to do while my siblings are at my grandparents house!

KOKINGPIN FTW!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: my edit button is broken :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: ;)

@EVERYONEINMEMPHIS- Why is nobody from Memphis going to G4S2?? No love for GAwes? No love for Mike G? No love for co_and_me? If I pay KO to drive down a bit to pick me up, you guys might as well come along for the ride... run7? dml? i know dml wants to go

ps- iori? does iori want to go? i could bring "marsmellow +1"s, and real live transforming berries.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
oh snap fizzle! cool i have somethign to do while my siblings are at my grandparents house!

KOKINGPIN YOU ARE MY HERO I MEAN IT!
If you are there on a weekday im open from about 6pm to about 11pm cause of work and all but on the weekend (unless there is a INNsomnia going on or another tourney) im completly open and me, Jmoan, Keta, and everyone one else that plays smash would love to have to smash with us. either way you are welcome to come stay at my place on the weekends and ill make my GF cook Breakfast hahahahahha

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
oh how i wish we had such a surpluss of smashers here in AR. We have a good little crew of smashers, but that is it. I would love to play, but i guess i will get to at this next biweekly. YaYeah

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori- I live about 20 minutes from Memphis and roughly 40 minutes from Germantown. You're right, I do need my sleep. I'll try to get as much as I can on Friday. I've been getting a lot lately, so hopefully I'll keep that up.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: my edit button is broken :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: ;)

ps- iori? does iori want to go? i could bring "marsmellow +1"s, and real live transforming berries.
@-Yang i would love to go just tell me when it is i can pay for gas i don't think my mom will let me drive out of state so im at a lost unless you can pick me up , would really appreciate it:cool:

@-nite great nite our plan is coming together hahahahahaha:chuckle:

@-ko i know your weakness heavly drained pop tarts:psycho:

ps Future events hahahahaahahah :embarrass

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
New signature and matching avatar ftw!!
I make too many of these... I just can't stop photoshopping... I hope I'm getting better. :dizzy: I think I am.

@KO- So it looks like you can plan on picking Iori up, whether or not I go to G4S2 also is still up in the air. Will know by like Jan 5.

ps- if anyone wants a siggy made ^_^ id be glad to make one. like a little mini INN sig shop.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
nite rep me up right quick...im 6 points from 3 bars

ill make u an awesome sig!

YANG..THATS WAY BETTA THAN THE LAST ONE! I HATED YUR ALST ONE..BUT WHATS UP N WITH THE 2 TRI PEICES BLINKING AND NOT THE 4RD ONE?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm about 10 minutes away from it. Off Shelby and Hacks Cross, you?
If memory serves me right I'm about five or ten minutes away from you (I live at the corner of Farmington and Kimbrough)

@Virg >> make it to INN no johns
But the Atlantic Ocean is really wide :laugh:

Yeah, where do you stay at V and we'll work something out :)
For a nearby location as a reference, I live walking distance away from the Germantown Library on Exeter.

GERMANTOWN?! I LIVE IN GERMANTOWN!!

Well, technically I live 30 seconds away from Germantown, but I live in Southwind at the intersection of Hacks Cross and Windchester, so if you just googlemaps that then you can see how far we are from eachother, and I can drive there.
I believe I know where that is!

EDIT: How is every one up at 3:00 in the morning!

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for the next biweekly. I'd like to get in some friendlies with you Sarge, after the beating your Peach gave me last week. >< Is Conner coming along this time or is he not really serious about smash?

Also...

What's with all the dub hating? Five years ago it would be understandable, but nowadays it’s just dated. It's rare these days to find a dub that isn't at least serviceable. Some really stellar dubs are being produced on a regular basis that match or even surpass the original. FMA, Elfien Lied, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Midori Days, and many many more then I can name off the top of my head. Admittedly there are still some stinkers out there *coughtenjhotengecough* but it's unfair to judge the entire medium based on the bad ones.

Also, I question one's ability to judge acting in another language. About the only you can accurately judge is the emoting and emoting is only a small part of acting. There's timing, enunciation, tone, and other subtle facets that go into delivering a good line.

Bleach's dub isn't paramount, but it's certainly serviceable. Johnny Bosch's take on Ichigo is enjoyable, and Orihime is as cute as ever. All the voices are decently cast, and even though some, like Tatsuki and Ichigo’s dad, began with rather an iffy start, they are finally starting to settling in to their roles and contributing to an otherwise solid dub.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hay canou teach me how to do that sig stuff in detail i'm short on computer wisdom, this sig stuff is so cool hahahahaahha
Step 1. Rip Photoshop off of the internets.
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

Step 2 most likely includes finding a nice base picture, cropping it out, finding a background plopping it behind the base, and bordering it.
:) :) :)

@Virgilijus- I'm sure Milk and Cookies (currently Hand, McCloud, and myself) could make it out to your place near the start of the year. Or we could meet at my place or Handorins house if McCloud is feeling overly lazy. ^_^ They live next door, and theyre both 5 minutes from me, and I should be less than 10 minutes from you. [cliche]This could be the start of a bee-you-tee-full friendship[/cliche]

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori looks at sig ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so ganon is top and zelda is bottem left

ps That makes more since, yes strike for iori hahahahhaah, iori hops in air for a treat wooooooooooooof, oh yeah south park is funny little nombs they kept stilling tweaks underwear

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
huzzah! The triforce goes noticed!!
Yeah, on the ganon sig the top was main, I didnt feel like it was a ganon sig enough, so I made a Zelda sig (for Zane, because he missed Chun-Li), and made the bottom left glow.

ps go fish!!! hopefully i smash with X2X and Reflex today, but most likely friday when my dad is in Columbus too.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
@Virgilijus- I'm sure Milk and Cookies (currently Hand, McCloud, and myself) could make it out to your place near the start of the year. Or we could meet at my place or Handorins house if McCloud is feeling overly lazy. ^_^ They live next door, and theyre both 5 minutes from me, and I should be less than 10 minutes from you. [cliche]This could be the start of a bee-you-tee-full friendship[/cliche]
That sounds great! I think I'll be ready to go on the second or third of January if the jet lag isn't that bad :). Cliche? I love Casablanca, in a completely masculine and objective way >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Class of '08? >_> <_< >_> :(

Half my class sucks and the other part is either ok or cool.

Handorin

Smash Hero
At least I can rhyme something with twelve... wait... does something rhyme with 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom