• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nice stuff Sarg. I like it.

PS- I edited the other post, Nite. And I dont know when it starts, sorry.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I bought this awesome vinyl decal off of ebay... i haven't decided what i'm going t do with it yet but i had to have it...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Lance87/decalzelda.jpg

This is also the tattoo i'll be getting :bigthumbu
That symbol looks just like the one king has and what dose it mean. The trifoce or is it a colt is lance joining a colt lance i want in on this colt business i have heard so much about seems like the bees knees

ps iori can't have tatoos its aganist his religion :lick:

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Lance: FREAKIN BAD DUDE!!!!!!!

I would like to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...(or some other version of holiday celebration)!!!!! ^____~

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
I might be coming to this too guys!!!!

I'm going to try to post more often now also!

I'm lance's friend Ed- you remember D-Unit from INN2? Yup, that's me!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Wootz!

I had this crazy dream last night... we were doing a commerical for INN V, and there were all these shots of guys that were social outcasts and whatnot.

And this guy comes on and says "Trying of not having any friends? Wish you could be cool, too? Come hang out with us and be part of the 'INN' crowd..."

it was pretty weird... <_<

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
That Sounds great zane but it was a level two pun as well hahahahahahah i love this thread and also zane i never understood your signature dose it mean a hotel in because when i think about it we have been calling a resturant an inn

ps HEY its hip but still rasies confusion

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
lance is joining a horse?

I think you mean cult. :p

anyway, playing Wind Waker right now... I DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO LIFT THE BIG HEAD ROCK AND GET THE TRIFORCE AT THIS TIME I MUST JOURNEY TO A BUNCH OF OTHER PLACES FIRST AND THEN COME BACK AND LIFT THE ROCK.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
lance is joining a horse?

I think you mean cult. :p

anyway, playing Wind Waker right now... I DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO LIFT THE BIG HEAD ROCK AND GET THE TRIFORCE AT THIS TIME I MUST JOURNEY TO A BUNCH OF OTHER PLACES FIRST AND THEN COME BACK AND LIFT THE ROCK.
'Hoy, small fry! </hint>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY LOL :laugh:

ps - somebody has to get with drummaboi to smash, or else his christmas in memphis will not be enjoyable.

pps- for some reason a picture of Iori in santa costume, with his naruto headband on, just invaded my head. brb brick wall

Nite

Smash Champion
This biweekly looks kinda big. Hopefully everybody can come. I hope it is fun.

Merry Christmas guys!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
:( :( :( :( no smash for me while im here since im here on such awkward days. ill see u guys at inn5 tho....

that is unless lance changes his mind and wants to smash no matter how late it is tomorrow..... but i doubt it

but ill deff see u guys at inn5 then ill be :) :) :) :)

til then l8er

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah its christmas i mean its CHRISTMAS yeah nite is on my want list so is lance kyo keta myztex chad dark rain zane debber saberguy viewjon sargent smaster sargent reflex chams spaceballs moogle and lvl9

ps I wish you all a happy noob year

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
In photoshop is it possible to cut certain parts of pics from one and then paste that part on another..... for example caharcters on on pic to a sig with multiple characters.. if so can someone pm with or post here with some tips.... I am new with photshop

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yep, I got a Wii for Christmas.
Everyone add me, and then Ill add you. >_>

6753 1079 8887 7308

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Merry Christmas everyone. And if they weren't merry I offer you a picture to get you through the holidays. **** I have style!

Notice all the orbs...Spooky.:lick:

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Yeah its christmas i mean its CHRISTMAS yeah nite is on my want list so is lance kyo keta myztex chad dark rain zane debber saberguy viewjon sargent smaster sargent reflex chams spaceballs moogle and lvl9

ps I wish you all a happy noob year
Oh yeah, who got the double mention from iori, thats right, i did. He must just love me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom