• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Cool. We're having a bit tournament in Houston called HOST during spring break, so could ya'll not schedule it on the same date? <3

Nite

Smash Champion
Everybody knows that selling your body for rep is the cool thing to do these days. I guess I just have a sexier body than most people. Sorry guys.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Oh that vid was the bomb digetty now dogs i think you would make a great team only i don't know veiw jons main and mario is hard to be a teamate with. Is there any mario twin vids

ps whazzz up ya'll:psycho:
I think at INNIV, RAM(who mains Luigi) and his brother (who played Mario) teamed up to become the Mario Twins team hahah. The funny thing is that they're actually bros. playing bros.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
HAHAHAHAHA OMFG I laughed too hard at that. Yes, Iori, I played DoH at FC6, and I can attest to him being very sexy.

ps General Ackbar says "IT'S A TRAP!"
LOLOLOL XD.

I'd have voted for DOH as well.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I think at INNIV, RAM(who mains Luigi) and his brother (who played Mario) teamed up to become the Mario Twins team hahah. The funny thing is that they're actually bros. playing bros.
yea they did really good i remember they tied me and rice for placement i think 5th or 4th i forget w/e doesnt matter........... it was a funny team lol

yea sooooo hey run7 im going to be in TN again this year or xmas soooooooo who wants to STD????? im not shure o the dates yet but im psyched im coming.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yep can't wait till n4 so i can prove my exsistence and killing is the reason for my exsistance. Im an avenger
If you are waiting for INN4 to "prove your existence" then you are sol. INN4 already took place. INN5 is the next one.

View - If I have the money next time I'll enter doubles with you. BMW mentioned wanted to team with me so I'll have to see if he can or not.

And for those who wanted a picture and those who missed it here:

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea Drumma Boi, I'm down for some smash over the Christmas breaksies. I'm looking forward to it. No schoolwork is going to be very great.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im up for Christmas smash.

Host... >_< That's a 10 hour drive. I highly doubt my parents would let me go.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
huh handorin???? ure name says u live in memphis and i thought u did because ill be smashing with the run7 as long as they will have me.... i still have lance's cell number so whenever i figure out what days ill be there with my family ill let u guys know but yea i want to smash ALOT cause....... well dude casue it is smash lol....... but yea we should have a big smash fest for xmas and maybe a mini tournament..... or hopefully ill be there for a bi weekly.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Oooooooooo, xmas smash ftw! Yea, hopefully it'll be biweekly when you're here.

Chamber - I don't know when they post their schedule. I've been checking their site periodically for it >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Agreed, and hopefully by then Ill have a Wii. So it might be a toss up of playing the Wii or biweekly.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Time is narrowing down on us i am much prepared for fighting nite he might be suprised by who i use though oh and thanks to chad i now can super grab all the time i just have to alternate it to my fighting style so its now time to show your exsistence at inn5 or 4 i don't know

ps whazzzz up:psycho:

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Yay for bi-weeklies...but I want to know is who here decided to be funny and IM me and act like a total noob. Not very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom