• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
that happened to M2K, but I don't think that's what Fizz means. Fizz, if you want me to get on AIM and be a noob, I will, but I'd prefer not to until I finish shopping ^^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
HA! Nite said "horndogs."! For whatever reason, I find that highly amusing ^_^

P.s. Anonymous man: "Once you've had Nite, nothing else seems right!"

Handorin

Smash Hero
Woa! It's Yang! I was tellign Zero last night I hadnt heard from you in a long time, then you come on and post.
Ms. Li reads minds

Nein01

Smash Rookie
hey everyone, i'm new to the boards but i've been smashing since n64.

i've never been to a tournament before but i'd like to get in on this INNsomnia thing. i didn't know there were so many smashers here :cool: . i go to school in memphis, so normally this would be pretty convenient, but next* weekend i may or may not be here; i might be heading home (little rock) for christmas break on thursday...

will INNsomnia still be happening next month?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
hey everyone, i'm new to the boards but i've been smashing since n64.

i've never been to a tournament before but i'd like to get in on this INNsomnia thing. i didn't know there were so many smashers here :cool: . i go to school in memphis, so normally this would be pretty convenient, but this weekend i may or may not be here; i might be heading home (little rock) for christmas break on thursday...

will INNsomnia still be happening next month?
Always good to see new people posting. Welcome to smashboards :) Hope you can make it to the upcoming biweekly. If you do head home before it happens, there's always 1 or 2 cars full of people from Little Rock who come, so you could probably hitch a ride with someone pretty easily.

And don't worry, INNsomnia's sticking around as long as Zane does. And he's immortal, so that's always.

Nein01

Smash Rookie
sweet deal, can't wait to get involved!

oh yeah and i meant next weeknend when i said "this" weekend in my last post

i'm gonna try and see if i can stick around till saturday, the 16th.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Any fellow Run7 mates wanna' hang out and play Smash next week? I'm off Monday through Friday as of right now. Or, if anyone wants to smash, really.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I'll gladly come over and beat you in WiiTenni...I mean come over and hang out. Just give me word and I'll come over. If I had a ride to school from Wodin's Day to Friday then I could stay all week...That may not work.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
That sounds cool to me. I guess we'll find out Sunday really, that way I have some time to see if they alter my schedule from now until then.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Moogle, X2X, ReflexWonderosityness, all in one biweekly?!? WOO! Not to mention Ow3nd! Welcome to the Smashboards of love and prosperity....and Smash...

Fizz- since when do you get off of work? Haha, I may see about stopping by for some Smash action, then, if that's ok with you, cause I don't think I've played you since you started work ><

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
sweet deal, can't wait to get involved!

oh yeah and i meant next weeknend when i said "this" weekend in my last post

i'm gonna try and see if i can stick around till saturday, the 16th.
Welcome! INNsomnia will be around forver...and if it isn't, you're lucky enough to live in the most denselypopulated smash area of TN.

Fizz-sama said:
That sounds cool to me. I guess we'll find out Sunday really, that way I have some time to see if they alter my schedule from now until then.
You know it. R7 for life son.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Check out the boards guys. I know the 1st page is kind of lame, but check the rest of it out. Let me know if you see any typos or broken links.

As always, any ideas let me know :)

Memphis smashing is hawt!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Horndogs.

P.S. Let teachings of old pass to you. Take sword in hand and come to me.

ummmmm this is suppossed to be perverted.... because nite y would u want them all to come to u with "sword" in hand?? uhhhhh nm maybe ure going to use lasers to stop them from the chun li rampage..... well uhhhhh yea make sure u guys finish the meeting of the swords before i get there for some smash....... cause dudes im notcoming for that kind of "smashin" lol

P.S. Im an ice skateing FL boy! :)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I might end up bringing a tv just for the crew battle only since the last one i wasn't contending so i want in plus now my main is dk ?????? i like him cause he is just awsome so for a while ill be dk i really want to do a peach dk and mario dk to show who is best in that kingdom (co-brad,Lance) be prepared or who ever wants to challenge the kingdom title

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I had to open my mouth and ask why I had five days off in a row, so now I'm working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. Ah well, I need the money for Christmas gifts! So if anyone wants to smash Monday or Friday(well, before the bi-weekly), please let me know.

Oh, how long are bi-weeklies going to be on a Friday? I prefer them on Friday, but I was just wondering. I think I've asked someone else this question already, but meh. I forgot.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I might end up bringing a tv just for the crew battle only since the last one i wasn't contending so i want in plus now my main is dk ?????? i like him cause he is just awsome so for a while ill be dk i really want to do a peach dk and mario dk to show who is best in that kingdom (co-brad,Lance) be prepared or who ever wants to challenge the kingdom title
Donkey Kong doesn't live in the Mushroom Kingdom. I think he might have been there maybe once(Mario vs. Donkey Kong). He is from Konga Jungle...That's why his stages get that name...SO no Mushroom Kingdom Title for you.

Fizz-Just tell me when and I'll try to come over. Might have to be here to get the power going again though.

Chad-I'll Yoshi ditto you at the Bi-weekly. Best two out of five. I was thinking it should be a money match. Maybe 6 pesos or something(or friendly).:chuckle:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
For the bored, I put up five new videos on youtube. They are all of me and SmashterLink but they are all pretty good and have nice music added. So if you want to watch them just find SmashterLink's account or search our names to find them. Warning: Some songs may have language some find offensive.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
did you guys hear about lvl9 trying to bow out of the power rankings and quit smash until brawl or something?

We as insomniacs must stop this at all costs. zane i know you have some spare jesus juice we can give him.;) But fo reals we should start a petition!lol

ps. hey fizz if you want to drive to little rock us stfu veterans will play some smash with you.lol

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah My Bro Mains Mario and I main Luigi Only Problem is I"m the Older one but I'm shorter and he's the Younger One but taller, yet he Mains Mario and I main Luigi.

anywho I'm Looking forward to my Third Inn Attendance and thanks for the rep CO-Brad you're the first one I want to Friendly so we can get some Mario Ditto's in and Finally Play each other.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong doesn't live in the Mushroom Kingdom. I think he might have been there maybe once(Mario vs. Donkey Kong). He is from Konga Jungle...That's why his stages get that name...SO no Mushroom Kingdom Title for you.

No i meant they have to fight to keep the title cause dk is an attourney and he is fileing a claim on the castle because dk is evil and because mario peach are rivals and they won't let this go

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
hey dude i want to mario ditto...... crap o yea i suck with mario lol lol o well..... man co brad u rep my bro but not me geez lol ill repay u the only way i know how....... rep lol
I only didn't rep you because when I tried it says I must spread more rep before being able to rep you again. I don't show favorites with rep towards my Florida homies. You'll get some more as soon as I can again.

RAM-Mario dittos sound like fun too me. I will have to play your Luigi too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom