• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
did you guys hear about lvl9 trying to bow out of the power rankings and quit smash until brawl or something?
We as insomniacs must stop this at all costs. zane i know you have some spare jesus juice we can give him.;) But fo reals we should start a petition!lol
Never said i was quitting smash I have to stay to show RAM whos boss:psycho:

RAM

Smash Lord
I only didn't rep you because when I tried it says I must spread more rep before being able to rep you again. I don't show favorites with rep towards my Florida homies. You'll get some more as soon as I can again.

RAM-Mario dittos sound like fun too me. I will have to play your Luigi too, though.
u got it My boy and I can't wait to see you too Zane Lord of Pizza. :p and S-Link I wish I was a Brawl Char I would be Bottom Tier just the way I like it (,and in Real life lol ). See you and the rest of the Run 7 in a few. also I got like 5 Reps in like 2 hours and some of the ppl I don't even Know so thanks for all the Love, until next time.

P.S 7 is my Fav Number because my Bday is Mar 7th. 7 FTW

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude yea yang so i idnt know u played gannon ive only played ure falco..... sooo im gettin some matches vs ure gannon next time i see u it might even be sometime during xmas break but if not deff at inn5 peace

Handorin

Smash Hero
pmg, Yang!! Can I get a ride from you then? Id hate for Chad to drive out of his way to get me. You are a lot closer to my house than he is.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
pmg, Yang!! Can I get a ride from you then? Id hate for Chad to drive out of his way to get me. You are a lot closer to my house than he is.

?? ummm r u askin me 4 a ride lol cause im in FL 1 hours away.... but nm if ure not askin sry

but i wont have my car with me its a family trip im going on to memphis i think chad is just going to come get me..... hopefully

Handorin

Smash Hero
Haha, you have a tendancy to think Im talking to you when Im not. But np.

I was talking to Yang. ;) (Hence the Yang!!)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hmm negative rep from someone who put RAM=Random Aaccess Memory I know it wasnt RAM because hees too cool for that. So whoever it was stop being gay.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
And in case you didn't know...

YYG > Speed of Light :chuckle:

RAM- Well, it's not every day that fresh Florida peeps show up in the INN biweeklies thread

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I was thinking the same thing as well about the DS.

As for spam, fifty percent of the posts in this thread are probably just that, but as they say, c'est la vie. To get on topic though, anyone have an estimate of how many people will be at this bi-weekly? Seems like it'll be a good one. Then again, all bi-weeklies are good and fun. Right right?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I don't really know if Lvl9's coming 'cause of work, so you'll have to ask him. *blows his Luigi calling whistle*

As for the rest(BMW, Jon, Sarge, and several that don't post), I have no idea at the moment, 'cause they haven't really posted or said anything about it.

I'm fairly certain I'll be there though. This one seems like one I definately shouldn't miss.

Nite

Smash Champion
Wrong answer McCloud.

Yea, this biweekly should be lots of fun. It seems like there are going to be a lot of people this time.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
yeah. I'm looking forward to the biweeklies picking back up now that the launch and everything have kinda cooled down a bit.

SB = space balls :) *sorry mate, darkrain is still my smash hero*

as far as inn v goes - I've got a meeting scheduled with the hotel within the next 2 weeks (said to call b/c they'd have time whenever) so ill get a price quote hopefully and a set of possible days. Woo!

Handorin

Smash Hero
McCloud- 1% damage traded for a possible kill or combo (since we cant see the dmg). ya...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm...gayness. I need to do really good on this presentation to bring up my history grade or I cant go to the biweekly. Wish me luck.. XD

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Bring up that grade Hando!! It'd be good to see more people at the bi-weekly.

Slinky, please let me know if you still wanna' do doubles. If you don't I understand completely.

Oh, Dr. Stiles and Dr. Weaver for Brawl.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I will be there of course. Cant wait for possibly the biggest biweekly ever. I have to make sure and do good so I dont drop in the power rankings.

@Fizz: I will do doubles if I have money. Just depends if I have money left over from buying Christmas presents or not. I'll let ya know.

@McCloud: Link sig ftw!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom